Home

Was Jackie Dee made?

Posted By: TonyBoy117

Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 03:51 PM

I just watched "Find me Guilty" with Vin Deisel and it wasn't half bad, the movies about Giacomo DiNorscio a small time gangster from Newark, his pops was made into the Bruno family and I believe he was associated with them originally, as we know he jumped ship at some point and winds up in the 20 man Luchesse bust up
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 04:50 PM

Yea he was made by the Luchesse family, was a bruno associate.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 05:08 PM

No he wasn´t made. He was a cokehead and a clown.
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 05:21 PM

hairknuckled. You have a hard on for Jackie Dee. Everytime somebody mentions him you derail him. Whether he was made or not, it was a great movie. And if he is anything like he was in the movie, he was very stand up.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 05:33 PM

I think i remember reading somewhere that a lot of jackie dees court dialogue from the movie came from actual trial transcripts which to me makes the movie a 100 times funnier. Vin diesel plays the part perfectly.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 08:30 PM

Not a made guy. Not a clown either, just my opinion tho. Son is with scoops.

Tony ill send u a pm
Posted By: BONANN0

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Skinny

Tony ill send u a pm

Whose Jackie Dee?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/07/13 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: BONANN0
Originally Posted By: Skinny

Tony ill send u a pm

Whose Jackie Dee?

Jackie DiNorscio
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/08/13 04:30 AM

Yeah Dominick D. Named after Jackies dad; his grandfather.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/08/13 04:40 AM

^^ Went by Tommy Adams. With down neck. His grandson and Jimmy S grandson are tight.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/08/13 08:33 AM

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
hairknuckled. You have a hard on for Jackie Dee. Everytime somebody mentions him you derail him. Whether he was made or not, it was a great movie. And if he is anything like he was in the movie, he was very stand up.

Youre right,dude has hard on's on many stuff...try say something against Joe Bonanno,belive me he will be all over you whistle Btw I liked the movie also and I bet Jackie was a real stand up guy
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Was Jackie Dee made? - 07/08/13 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Youre right,dude has hard on's on many stuff...try say something against Joe Bonanno,belive me he will be all over you whistle Btw I liked the movie also and I bet Jackie was a real stand up guy

You say I have a hard on for Jackie DiNorscio. Why would I have a hard on for him? I´m just answering the question. You two couldn´t answer it, so shut the fuck up.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET