Home

John Riggi

Posted By: F_white

John Riggi - 06/22/13 07:11 PM

Do anyone have any infor on John Riggi is he still boss and what about his sons?
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: John Riggi - 06/22/13 07:16 PM

Miraculously he's still the boss. Miraculously, he's still alive, too. He's a throwback to the Apalachin era which is pretty insane. Guy has been in the slammer almost as long as Gene Gotti. I believe one of his sons is made...

He gets out soon. Good boss. Very much under the influence of Gotti though that wasn't his choice.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: John Riggi - 06/22/13 07:33 PM

I believe he's already out
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: John Riggi - 06/22/13 09:07 PM

Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. JOHN RIGGI 12317-016 88-White-M 11-27-2012 RELEASED
Posted By: Camarel

Re: John Riggi - 06/22/13 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
Miraculously he's still the boss. Miraculously, he's still alive, too. He's a throwback to the Apalachin era which is pretty insane. Guy has been in the slammer almost as long as Gene Gotti. I believe one of his sons is made...

He gets out soon. Good boss. Very much under the influence of Gotti though that wasn't his choice.

Has it been confirmed that he's still running the family?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: John Riggi - 06/22/13 10:12 PM

He is still the official boss in name( gurraci is only acting boss) but whether or not he has anything to do with the day to day operations of the family has yet to be seen. There hasnt been any reports on him since he got out.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: John Riggi - 06/22/13 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: BarrettM

Has it been confirmed that he's still running the family?

None
Posted By: Skinny

Re: John Riggi - 06/23/13 02:39 AM

Hes been out like 4-5 months now. He is still the boss, calls the final shots. He has cancer tho, i doubt even if he can beat it if hes got many years left.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET