Home

Hottest Mob Wife ?

Posted By: MobMan

Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/04/13 07:08 PM

Who's the hottest on Mob Wives ? I say Romona because of her nice legs, dark hair , and dark eyes
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/04/13 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: MobMan
Who's the hottest on Mob Wives ? I say Romona because of her nice legs, dark hair , and dark eyes

I think Carmela is anyone else agree?
I mean at least shes official ..
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/04/13 07:13 PM

Big Ang lol
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/04/13 07:17 PM

I second that, Nicky!
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 02:13 AM

Ramona is fine. Big fat ass, big titties and cute face.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 03:19 AM

Do people actually watch this show lol
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 04:17 AM

Carmella in her prime obviously, Gabrielle Dante could really get it too though. And I was always a fan of Rosalie Aprile but only the 1st few seasons
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 04:22 AM

Ferragamo's new girlfriend is far and away the best looking chick on that show.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: AllDay27
Carmella in her prime obviously, Gabrielle Dante could really get it too though. And I was always a fan of Rosalie Aprile but only the 1st few seasons

This thread is about the show mobwives lol

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Ferragamo's new girlfriend is far and away the best looking chick on that show.

Well go soak her

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: AllDay27

This thread is about the show mobwives lol

lol Whose this?
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/05/13 05:32 PM

Drita, then Carla. Ramona's attitude and big mouth take her out of the running- tits or not
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 05:23 PM

Just looks and not on personality?

Romona
Carla
Drita
Posted By: spmob

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 06:34 PM

Romona and Carla are alright. I LOVE natural titties but when someone has to scoop a boob off the ground and put it back in your bra after a fight, you may want to think about getting a lift....Plus Romona's mouth id like to slap the shit out of. She acts so smart but shes marrying a two bit mobster while in jail.
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 06:37 PM

romona is a sexy bitch ill let her suck my brojur anyday and suck her pussy too lol she is a sexy fuck

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
romona is a sexy bitch ill let her suck my brojur anyday and suck her pussy too lol she is a sexy fuck

I would just want to fuck her how could you even put your face down there lol

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Damn Uncle Juniors in the house whistling through the wheat field lol....(singing) South of the border, down Mexico Way

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob

Damn Uncle Juniors in the house whistling through the wheat field lol....(singing) South of the border, down Mexico Way

O I remember one of those episode didn't some old lady want Uncle Junior to perform oral sex on her.. His glasses might get fogged up

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 08:33 PM

SP I remeber you saying you eat kim's shit you really want to catch a std lol lol

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 08:58 PM

SP I remeber you saying you eat kim's shit you really want to catch a std lol lol

If you are going to qoute me you better get it right. I said I would eat the corn our of her shit. sick lol lol

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 09:35 PM

Ok I get it so when she takes a dump you want to pick apart her shit and eat the corn out of it?
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 10:28 PM

hey romona is a sexy fuckin broad she looks like a great fuck ill suck her [BadWord] carla too hey im a fuckin freak thats why my wife hates me out her sight she saids im a bigger whore than any prostitute lmaol

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/06/13 11:17 PM

hey romona is a sexy fuckin broad she looks like a great fuck ill suck her [BadWord] carla too hey im a fuckin freak thats why my wife hates me out her sight she saids im a bigger whore than any prostitute lmaol

lol
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/08/13 12:00 AM

I'm looking for more information on Big Ang's uncle Sally Dogs, The Rizzo's, and can't find anything on Carla's family ties .
Posted By: bronx

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/08/13 12:31 AM

sally was a heroin dealer,,so was john rizzo,,rizzo's father and grandfather were made
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/08/13 06:36 AM

Carla's family ties were pretty well known I thought? I've seen them discussed on here before I think.

Her father Louis was associated with the Gambino's, and her Uncle Bruno was a made guy (I think) with the Lucchese's who got whacked by the crooked cops.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/08/13 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: tenpin477
Carla's family ties were pretty well known I thought? I've seen them discussed on here before I think.

Her father Louis was associated with the Gambino's, and her Uncle Bruno was a made guy (I think) with the Lucchese's who got whacked by the crooked cops.

Tenpin you are correct. Carla's father Louis Facciolo was an associate of the Gambino's and his brother Bruno was a made guy with the Lucchese. The way i understand it is that he was killed by Louis Daidone after the mafia cops id'd him as an informant. When they found his body he had a canary stuffed in his mouth. Obviously someone thought he was a rat.

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/09/13 01:54 AM

lou was with his brother until they killed him..then john did him a huge favor and gothim over to gambino's or he would bee another gas victim..lou is with little nicky

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/09/13 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
lou was with his brother until they killed him..then john did him a huge favor and gothim over to gambino's or he would bee another gas victim..lou is with little nicky

Thanks Bronx. Was Bruno really an informant? Or did the mafia cops get it wrong?

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/09/13 08:31 AM

if kaplan gave the info to gas that bruno was a rat then most likely he was, if not ,gas was out of control he killed testa so he can say the gambino's did it so the silent war could go on. bruno was a very well liked guy.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/10/13 12:52 PM

I always wondered if Bruno was an informant too, I think I read somwhere he wans't, that the mafia cops wanted him dead over some loan or something like that. Then Casso and Amuso had his boys killed were supposedly plotting revenge for Bruno's death. One of them, flounderhead Visconti was supposedly a fag in prison too, which sealed his fate, ironically one of the bullets hit him in the cock. The picture of Bruno's corpse is really powerful, you can just see how brutal his death was, the fear is evident.
Posted By: SiciNy

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/10/13 06:39 PM

The picture of Bruno's corpse is really powerful, you can just see how brutal his death was, the fear is evident. [/quote]

GL do you have the pic or know where i can find it??
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/10/13 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: SiciNy
The picture of Bruno's corpse is really powerful, you can just see how brutal his death was, the fear is evident.

GL do you have the pic or know where i can find it?? [/quote]

I thought it was easy to find on the net, but can't come across it. I think it was in "The Brotherhoods." The book about the mafia cops, the terror the man went through is evident in his corpse.
Posted By: SiciNy

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/10/13 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
The picture of Bruno's corpse is really powerful, you can just see how brutal his death was, the fear is evident.

I thought it was easy to find on the net, but can't come across it. I think it was in "The Brotherhoods." The book about the mafia cops, the terror the man went through is evident in his corpse. [/quote]

Ok thx GL

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/20/13 09:40 PM

I thought it was easy to find on the net, but can't come across it. I think it was in "The Brotherhoods." The book about the mafia cops, the terror the man went through is evident in his corpse.

Not sure if this is the same photo as in the book but i got this one from a video on Amuso and Casso. On the video they say it's the body of Bruno Facciolo.

Quality isn't too great but wtf.

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/25/13 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Not sure if this is the same photo as in the book but i got this one from a video on Amuso and Casso. On the video they say it's the body of Bruno Facciolo.

Quality isn't too great but wtf.

"The quality isn't good on this one" What else more would you want to see? lol

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/25/13 10:35 PM

"The quality isn't good on this one" What else more would you want to see? lol

I'd like to see a clear shot of the canary that was stuffed into his mouth. lol
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/18/14 03:43 AM

Wuda been romana & new girl Natalie
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/18/14 04:47 AM

What do people who are actually in la famiglia and in power and not small time like those women's husbands or relatives think of those women?

I'd imagine that they do not like it. As it's scripted reality TV full of fake drama.

They should put their foot down and tell them how they are being way too open and should not appear on TV or in the media at all.

It's also a really bad Italian/Italian-American stereotype that they're perpetuating.

Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/18/14 05:15 AM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
What do people who are actually in la famiglia and in power and not small time like those women's husbands or relatives think of those women?

I'd imagine that they do not like it. As it's scripted reality TV full of fake drama.

They should put their foot down and tell them how they are being way too open and should not appear on TV or in the media at all.

It's also a really bad Italian/Italian-American stereotype that they're perpetuating.

same here they come across as hubandless cougars to me
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Hottest Mob Wife ? - 05/18/14 08:14 AM

I thought it was easy to find on the net, but can't come across it. I think it was in "The Brotherhoods." The book about the mafia cops, the terror the man went through is evident in his corpse. [/quote]

Apropos. He probably didn't blink when the people he killed begged for their lives.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET