Home

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales

Posted By: Mastronardo

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/17/13 02:40 PM

SAMMY "THE BULL" GRAVANO'S TAWDRY TALES
FBI DEBRIEFINGS WITH JOHN GOTTI'S MURDEROUS RIGHT-HAND MAN

* Note that Gravano is referred to as "Cooperating Witness" (CW) in the documents on the site.

The Smoking Gun: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales
Posted By: abc123

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/17/13 03:08 PM

I am sure he has said something on Lucchese guys but not here ?.

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/17/13 06:28 PM

Yeah, nothing on Lucchese. It shows a little on Genovese, Colombo, Bonanno and some New England operations but the site mainly displays debriefings with Gravano on the Gambinos.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/17/13 06:31 PM

It's a read read but it has been around on Smoking Gun forever..

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/17/13 06:38 PM

Didn't know it had an expiration date.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/18/13 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Mastronardo
Didn't know it had an expiration date.

Don't worry. Some people just don't appreciate the art of reposting.

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/18/13 03:40 PM

You're a funny one. It hasn't been posted on GangsterBB before so it doesn't matter if it has been on Smoking Gun since 1997.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/18/13 06:48 PM

You're a funny one. It hasn't been posted on GangsterBB before so it doesn't matter if it has been on Smoking Gun since 1997.

Don't try and be a wiseass when you're too lazy to even do a thorough search. It HAS been posted.

Smoking Gun article
Posted By: azguy

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/21/13 05:17 PM

Don't get so fired up about something so small. I had no ill intent. All I was saying is that they have been around for like 15 years.

Here's a piece offering, check out this link; while old it seems less circulated and it's an amazing read if your a Gambino guy.

http://www.onewal.com/nw-dileo.html
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/23/13 01:30 AM

thanks for this mastronardo never seen it before. and also when somebody brings an old post to the forefront i tend not to go through a million pages and i avoid it so i prefer a fresh new post delivering the 'goods'. and i am 1 who doesnt appreciate reposting if it is a long thread from years ago.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/23/13 03:25 AM

after game of throwns on sunday a caught a clip of trash tv Karen in the girl Ramona screaming on the girl Carla's uncle Bruno f the guy gaspipe order killed+ the canary I thought it came out in the mafia cop trial that epilitto wanted Bruno dead and labeled him a rat and no one believed but it was casso. I wonder if the family sued like the rest of the cop victims family. it was real low class bringing up someones dead uncle, crazy that must piss a lot of his family off. 20+yrs later badmouthing a dead guy who probably was innocent, then Karen went on to say the bull saved Carla dad. all them families must be pissed at there daughters money grab.
Posted By: CommunityOrganzier

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 04/23/13 03:36 AM

just wanted to say f SC. east harlem itla forever

Re: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Tawdry Tales - 05/09/13 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: LCN1987

Don't try and be a wiseass when you're too lazy to even do a thorough search. It HAS been posted.

Smoking Gun article

I apologize. Don't call me lazy though, because I searched a whole lot. Just a shame I didn't search "Gravano's Hits Collections."

Originally Posted By: azguy
Here's a piece offering, check out this link; while old it seems less circulated and it's an amazing read if your a Gambino guy.

http://www.onewal.com/nw-dileo.html

I've seen this before, it's great.

Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
thanks for this mastronardo never seen it before.

You're welcome, buddy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET