Home

New England Mafia

Posted By: BigHauss24

New England Mafia - 03/20/13 05:33 PM

Any idea if any known associates are still living in the Medford/Malden area?
Posted By: southend

Re: New England Mafia - 03/20/13 05:57 PM

yes there is.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/20/13 06:11 PM

Big players?
Posted By: azguy

Re: New England Mafia - 03/20/13 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: BigHauss24
Big players?

you talking height, weight or wallet, lol...

Malden/Medford area has always had some players

Re: New England Mafia - 03/20/13 11:51 PM

Google it up brotha
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 01:58 AM

Lol
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 02:09 AM

Carmen "Bobby Bacala and a half" DiNunzio got indicted for some not nice talk at a restaurant in Malden not too long ago.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 11:45 AM

The guys who got pinched with Limone for the gambling thing a while back were both from Malden,Everett.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 11:46 AM

lol @ 'Bobby Bacala and a half'

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 02:19 PM

I do remember reading about it, and the pizza shop is now gonzo. Mexican joint took over.. So fair to say the owner was connected?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 06:58 PM

i smell a cop!
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: southend
i smell a cop!

Yeah, I got a Jelly Donut aroma here

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:02 PM

please buddy, 28 yrs young. just intrigued by it..being born and raised in Malden. Pipe down..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:09 PM

Just strange you would come here to ask about people you say are in your town? How wouldn't you know yourself? Why come here, to my knowledge there are no other people from Malden here?
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:12 PM

please buddy, 28 yrs young. just intrigued by it..being born and raised in Malden. Pipe down..

Are you Rick's Son ?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:16 PM

Well for one, I'm not of Italian decent, I'm Irish. Two, Malden is filled with punks of all ethnicity and 'organized crime' is unusual or if its around its hidden VERY well. Its not really a type of city where you got the nickname type of character walking the streets. And lastly, this is just an interesting hobby. I'm not on this sight everyday, and im not frowning upon it. Some of the names on here, I know (knew) personally, but im not here for a pissing contest. Just asking, from what I thought, a simple question.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:17 PM

I dont have a Rick in my family..
Posted By: Jenkins

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:25 PM

Does Boston have their own family or have they always been part of the Providence/Patriarca family?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 07:50 PM

I dont have a Rick in my family..

I thought you Corey from Pawn Stars
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: New England Mafia - 03/21/13 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Jenkins
Does Boston have their own family or have they always been part of the Providence/Patriarca family?

Patriarca family has always been based out of Boston and Providence

Re: New England Mafia - 03/23/13 01:57 PM

I know a lot of Malden guys Hauss we probably know some of the same people. You know anybody from Maplewood?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/23/13 02:27 PM

I know alot of people from Maplewood. from 19-65 yrs old lol

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 03:29 PM

I'm from Springfield. But I did time with a lot of good solid guys from Malden
Posted By: pmac

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 05:21 PM

I would guess if vinny animal ferriea wanted the top spot no one would stop him I don't even know if he's active. guy has friends in all familys after doing 17yrs in the fed pen. im guessing limone or baby shacks talked with him he's been out for 10 yrs but maybe he retired. how would cheeseman or his brother get a job over him. but then agin maybe he was on the outs for being a rebel against jr. in the late 80tys. he's about 62 good shape college educated that's wat they need smart guys.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 05:42 PM

Limone is the boss, I don't think there is much doubt about that. He was seen with both DiNunzio brothers on numerous occasions. He may just be a figure head since his no contact list has like 50 names on it but he can call the shots from home, I guess.

I think when Vinny had that close call about 5-6 years ago he left the game or decided to lay very low and not get sent back to the slammer...

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 08:06 PM

Vinny makes a ton of legit money his son and him have ferraras a restaurant bar joint an they booth a a valet company called ultimate valet.. vinny is def still active he just likes his little role he plays.. when vinny git out his coming home party was at boccelis in south medford...

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 08:09 PM

Maplewood Omg those fucking kids please malden has some serious dudes but lol maplewood gang some of those kids are straight losers they play gangsters...those kids are not connected what so ever...

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 08:13 PM

Anyway there's a few old time guys that don't want that top spot like ferrara and spagnolo there to old an they got tons of cash so why want the heat..that's why you see a boss like Anthony dinunzio a hot shot that disengaged even last a year.. limone is the boss call him a figurehead or whatever he's still has the final say on big issues or any issues
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 09:39 PM

did boston or providence have the cooperating captains?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 09:40 PM

Bolth bobby deluca from prov and mark rossetti in Boston
Posted By: Mick7

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 09:48 PM

Meffa is Giagrande back running around that area? Gene and Angelesco are both out now right?
Posted By: Mick7

Re: New England Mafia - 03/24/13 09:52 PM

Southend, why do theyRossetti be in County Fed Interstate? Thats a block they have at Norfolk now. Its a classification block to do tranfers between fed time and state time. If Rossetti was dropped by the feds and all his charges are State why isnt he in walpole for class? Then you figure he would be going to The Village block at the max? Only thing I can think of is he is doing more singing for the feds

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 12:08 AM

From what I understand angelesco is out an I don't now much about giagrande

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 01:05 PM

there is a good chance i know them..probably a better chance ive written to them lol

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 01:08 PM

and Meffa i just think he was asking if i had known them, we know they arent connected..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 03:42 PM

Angelesco is still in for another year or two...

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 03:44 PM

Carmen will be out in two years, I'm sure he'll become acting boss until his brother gets out and then they can figure things out. For better or worse those two brothers are the future of New England's LCN family. They both are pretty young and have held the top spots.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 05:42 PM

Are u sure angelesco is still in I'm not saying I don't belive u

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 06:30 PM

Angelesco is out. He got lugged from Shirley minimum to the medium and wrapped up from there, I still talk to people in Shirley medium

And Meffa not only were we not talking to you but never once did I imply I thought kids from Maplewood were serious and I definitely didn't imply theyr connected.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 06:57 PM

I just read the forum on Rossetti...its like 15 pages long...how much truth is in that? I know the part about the Malden kids is legit. I mean, I didnt know how serious they were involved, but other than that, that was pretty informative..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 11:48 PM

Take it easy south end or ill call your PO..ill pull a feech lamana on you..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 11:50 PM

I was just pointing out that maplewood kids are a joke its a punk gang.. you must be from malden I never got along with to many malden kids...

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 11:52 PM

And also this is a forum,, everything you post people comment on whether there in the convo or not.....

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: meffaboston
And also this is a forum,, everything you post people comment on whether there in the convo or not.....

That's why it's called a forum
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: New England Mafia - 03/25/13 11:56 PM

Take it easy south end or ill call your PO..ill pull a feech lamana on you..

Wwwhhhhaaaattttt? No good

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 12:07 AM

Angelesco is out. He got lugged from Shirley minimum to the medium and wrapped up from there, I still talk to people in Shirley medium

And Meffa not only were we not talking to you but never once did I imply I thought kids from Maplewood were serious and I definitely didn't imply theyr connected.

I was just pointing out that maplewood kids are a joke its a punk gang.. you must be from malden I never got along with to many malden kids...

Do they talk like a bunch of assholes?? lol
Posted By: cheech

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 12:19 AM

They talk like massholes dn
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech

Cheech knows the term grin

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:15 AM

Haha

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 11:46 AM

You know exactly where I'm from Meffa because it says right there to the left so u know I'm not from Malden and quit acting like I'm sticking up for maplewood plus when I said Maplewood I meant it as a neighborhood not the little wigger gang. Just as many punks from Medford bet that. But I'm not doing this I'm done, shouldn't even have wasted my energy already

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 12:47 PM

not too sure how that turned into this..all i know is 1) ive never lost to anything from Medford in my life...2)Bob's has the best chicken parm I've ever had in my life and 3)Im at Jim's market at least once a week for a bboy and a coffee..so Medford isnt completely useless lol
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 01:24 PM

not too sure how that turned into this..all i know is 1) ive never lost to anything from Medford in my life...2)Bob's has the best chicken parm I've ever had in my life and 3)Im at Jim's market at least once a week for a bboy and a coffee..so Medford isnt completely useless lol

Amen, Brother BigHauss......PREACH ON!

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 01:26 PM

gotta give credit where credit is due.. lol

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:03 PM

Lol bboy are the best I live right over there...big haus I take it u never played hockey cuz medford has the best youth hockey around

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:05 PM

Medford is the nicest city around Boston that's a fact

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:06 PM

correct i never did play hockey, football and basketball, and i boxed. and like i said i give credit where credit is due, the hockey is incredible. alot of the kids from Medford and Charlestown go to Malden Catholic and beat the shit out of the rest of the state and have a 3-peat in high school hockey..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:07 PM

Springfield is like 2 hours from Boston so how the hell do u now what goes on around here

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:08 PM

You would rather live there than, Newton, Wellsley or Weston?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:13 PM

There still guys in worcester?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

You would rather live there than, Newton, Wellsley or Weston?

Newton is probably one of the safest towns in America. I went to college at Lasell, wonderful town, great people, plus you're one trip on the T away from inner city Boston.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:40 PM

Lol bboy newton is a wonderful area

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:41 PM

Didn't delete enough of my old post sorry

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 02:43 PM

Springfield is like 2 hours from Boston so how the hell do u now what goes on around here

Alotta blacks moving up there I heard?
Posted By: mike68

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 04:12 PM

Can we stop the pissing contest boys? You both bring knowledge to the table, regardless of where you're from.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 04:15 PM

I live in Newton now, no complaints, convenient to a lot of places. Home of the Yerardi clan too, Joey Y was the notorious bookie. There was a good restaurant called Yerardi's that closed within the past few years. Always with a Cadillac out front.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: mike68
Always with a Cadillac out front.

lol WOW

Re: New England Mafia - 03/26/13 09:38 PM

I heard angelesco was at a barber shop the other day with a kid named lilo fabo another connected kid from meff...so be is def on the street...

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech

I have a buddy that lived in Boston then moved here in when I was younger his mom still talks with her toughgirl Boston Accent which is funny she had kids too young ..you see ever see the movie oxymorons I think thats set in Boston

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 04:18 AM

I was reading frank salemmi transcript from john connelys murder trial. he gets out of jail January 1988 goes down providence jurnior tells him he's proposed, he gets made in june 1988 with the saint and gun ceromny he says he didn't like it, that in patriarca old days you went to the office and got it quickly. new years 1989 he gets bumped to capo but doesnt even have 1made guy under him boston guys must have not liked him he wasnt from east, his crew must have been prison buddies and flemmi. so im guessing all the made boston area guys are reporting to russo and the other 2 in boston. frank goes to jr. from the jump. in summer 89 they kill grasso and attempt salemmi. jurnior makes 4 boston guys at the malden fiasco. salemmi felt sick and didn't want to atend, like why should he have to be there, which is true but when it comes out the shit was bugged he felt everyone assumed he was a rat. so all the guys go down and gotti sends a capo to boston makes salemmi step up as boss in 1991. salemmi starts makeing guys probably mark rossetti and guys in real fast ceromnys no big meals or celebration probably simarlar to john stanfa just pricks a finger and your made he has a 3 yr run shaking down everyone. then he goes on the run to florida, he says that when baby shacks did some dirty shit and took over the family. I read baby shacks made a lot of his guys in 96 97 that's probably when cheeseman and his guys got made. last I read about guys getting made around boston was that buffalino guy that was 07 08 it must suck he was spocerd by roseeti a c.i. and was around salemmi, dudes a big dude. I think who ever todays capo is in rhode island just asks limone hay I want to make this guy and gets the ok. I bet Anthony made a dozen or so guys in he brief period of acting boss. achile must have gotten his kid made in providence the whole state is mobed so there noway there 8 or 10 guys city coucilors running sport beting rings. malpeso probably got a crew, he been in the aci recruiting Italian kids for 30tys yrs there no lack of knuckleheads wanting there button. baby shackes kept it small for wat we read, but let the boston guys grow big, weird. I think saleemi said he made sonny Rizzo his underboss in the 90tys. salemmi had the best rat deal ever. he didnt have to tell on any mob guys othere then himself he killed 20 people and only had to testify against bad cops. I wonder what the hell bobby DeLuca told the feds where is the guy, when he get sentenced. he got some bodies from the 70ty and 80tys st. Laurent was right about him. whitey bulgers lawyer about to expose to more longtime murdering fbi informant its crazy around here. I ask the author of the book how in the affidavit for the malden ceromny connely listed 5 c.i.s for the info sonny mercurio whitey flemmi and the other 2 where exsposed in federal court to salemmi and DeLuca and lawyers but its was sealed from public,I askd if its st laureant but it couldn't have been DeLuca would have told everyone and the saint was making tons of money on the street from 2002 till his arrest in 06 for extortion and tring to kill DeLuca. so I think whitey team want the 2 names public to show how screw up shit is around here with these informants.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 04:27 AM

Pmac, can you post a link to the transcripts?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 04:47 AM

don't no how its in a book about agent connely don't embarrish the family. john connely was a scapegoat. all the agents in the 80tys were all dirty they all backstabbed connly morris got amunnity the rest plain dirty got sent out to Idaho. no I don't know how to post the pages its short wasn't a great book. just shows how many deals killers got to nail 1 agent who probably is innocent of murder. they put martanno,salemmi,weeks,flemmi to nail this guy they got like 50 murders together they all wrote books and are gonna get caught I all types of lies on the whitey trial. tons of lies I didn't know how much property stve flemmi got to keep in boston to testify against connely and whitey its millions. crazy

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 05:00 AM

Connolly was a scumbag, the Boston FBI cheated and used two pedophie freaks to take down the Italians because they couldn't outsmart the Anguilo brothers! So they played dirty. I hope Connelly has better "brothers" taking care of his ass now than he did his FBI "brothers" in Boston.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 02:06 PM

Very true there was a lot of FBI guys that were dirty an only connolly went down I almost feel bad for him...almost..and look at the feds that set up limone,salvati,,and the other two guys,,what the fuck was that 33 fucking years and two of them.died in jail,,terrible..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 02:24 PM

Gerry Anguilo was a fuckin fox. Still legendary in the north end

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 04:19 PM

When did the younger Prochilo get made? Did he get sentenced yet?

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 05:00 PM

I heard angelesco was at a barber shop the other day with a kid named lilo fabo another connected kid from meff...so be is def on the street...

Nice information ! Although that guy is dumb as a box of rocks and will be back in jail in no time...

Re: New England Mafia - 03/27/13 08:40 PM

Prichilio is def made his old man put him up..Its funny ever since the nun induction was cought on tape I would have to say they have kept the ceromony pretty low key..there has been a few guys made in the last 10 yrs an really no word in anything as far as the ceromony goes
Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball

Re: New England Mafia - 03/28/13 05:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie

Amen, Brother BigHauss......PREACH ON!

Not to mention that when Bob's old lady is working the cold cuts and you order genoa salami she lays it out on the paper , she doesn't stack it like a mook at the supermarket.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: New England Mafia - 03/28/13 07:51 AM

is the boston mob violent?

i know new england has alot of irish so are italians strong in the area?

do they have clout or are they mostly blue collar?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: New England Mafia - 03/28/13 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
is the boston mob violent?

i know new england has alot of irish so are italians strong in the area?

do they have clout or are they mostly blue collar?

Traditionally, the Italians (LCN) controlled the north side of Boston while the Irish (Winter Hill) controlled the south side.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/28/13 04:11 PM

I'm sure it can be very violent but in recent years not so much..a lot of the real players are older an just like to stay inside an collect there money..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/28/13 07:32 PM

hey Meffa remember that punk gang Maplewood we were discussing? be on the lookout for your local news, they just took down 7 Maplewood kids for $1 million dollar cross country operation. They have only released one name so far, and of course I grew up with the kid..little younger though..

Re: New England Mafia - 03/28/13 08:16 PM

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/03/...ixkO/story.html

Authorities say drug traffickers mailed $1m in marijuana to Malden

By Jarret Bencks, Globe Correspondent

Seven people were arrested in a six-month police investigation into a cross-country drug trafficking operation in which $1 million in marijuana was shipped through the mail from California to Malden, authorities announced today.

Six guns, thousands of dollars in cash, and seven pounds of marijuana were seized this morning in a series of raids at Malden homes connected to a criminal organization known as the “Maplewood Crew,” Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone said in a news conference this afternoon.

The investigation began when the U.S. Postal Service intercepted packages containing marijuana bound for various addresses in Malden.

Those arrested and the charges they face are:

Dat Tran, 23; possession of ammunition as an armed career criminal, trafficking of over 100 pounds of marijuana, conspiracy to traffic marijuana, money laundering.

Reginald Miller, 20; breaking and entering, trafficking of over 100 pounds of marijuana, possession of a large-capacity weapon, possession of a firearm during commission of a felony, possession of ammunition, destruction of property, being an armed career criminal.

Joshua Joyner, 21; trafficking of over 100 pounds of marijuana, conspiracy to traffic marijuana over 100 pounds.

Brendan Joyner, 20; possession of a firearm with a defaced serial number, possession of ammunition, possession of a Class B drug.

Daniel Knight, 23; possession of a firearm as a career criminal, possession of ammunition, possession with intent to distribute a Class B drug, felonious possession of a firearm.

Tyrell Rollin-Sutton, 20; possession of a large-capacity weapon, possession of a large-capacity magazine, breaking and entering in the daytime, conspiracy to commit breaking and entering, destruction of property

Deandre West, 21, breaking and entering in the daytime, conspiracy to commit breaking and entering, destruction of property.

Miller was arrested Saturday. All the others were arrested this morning.

Re: New England Mafia - 03/28/13 08:50 PM

Holy shit

Re: New England Mafia - 03/29/13 02:07 PM

lol
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: New England Mafia - 04/09/13 12:46 PM

http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2013/04/six-charged-in-mortgage-fraud-case.html

Interesting blurb, first saw this a few months back. There has to be more to this...

Re: New England Mafia - 04/12/13 04:07 PM

Anybody recall a guy named Lenny Senibaldi? Someone mentioned him at the bar yesterday..Supposedly he was secretary, i never heard of him before..

Re: New England Mafia - 04/12/13 05:12 PM

Never heard of him...

Re: New England Mafia - 04/12/13 06:51 PM

me neither...just did some research, but all that comes up is a kidnapping in NH..supposedly he was a connected guy from Revere..

Re: New England Mafia - 04/12/13 08:09 PM

I've heard the name before, a buddy of mine from Wakefield knows him
Posted By: sittite

Re: New England Mafia - 04/12/13 08:14 PM

Billy will team up w Costa, fabbo, scarpelli and Marino -they'll have a good run.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/13/13 06:17 PM

Theres an article that says Angelesco beat the shit outta the kid Fabbo for shaking down a drug dealer..

"The defendant was also called upon to mediate a dispute over Angelesco beating an individual named Lilo Fabo (“Fabo”). Fabo allegedly “targeted” a Medford drug-dealer who was under the protection of Angelesco. As a result, Angelesco attacked Fabo violently. Fabo “somehow” reached out to the defendant for help. In an October 25, 2001, conversation between Cono Frizzi (“Frizzi”) and Angelesco, Frizzi stated that he had defended Angelesco’s attack of Fabo to the defendant. Frizzi also stated that the defendant wanted to meet with Angelesco to discuss the incident. Later that evening, physical surveillance recorded the defendant meeting with Costa, Frizzi, and Angelesco at the Pizzeria Uno in Revere."

Re: New England Mafia - 04/14/13 01:08 AM

The defendant is carmen dinunzio lilo tied twice to shake down someone that was paying angelesco...billy beat the shit out of lilo but that's all it was was a beating a message,,there all right now that was before lilo an billy were locked up.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/14/13 01:09 AM

Lilo is not a made guy billy is

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 12:55 PM

i know billys made, i was asking about fabbo.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 01:32 PM

Doesnt sound like it. Just my opinion

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 02:26 PM

i know billys made, i was asking about fabbo.

Did he get made based on the DeVito hit? Originally, people thought he'd go next because it was unsanctioned.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 02:46 PM

not positive but i believe so

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Doesnt sound like it. Just my opinion

What doesnt sound like what?

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 03:52 PM

He got his ass beat no? Its not how you solve a problem with a made guy. But thats just me guessing bro

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 07:14 PM

Lilo,,,his real name is diulio fabo everyone calls him lilo an he is def not made...billly killed devito because devito had angelesco beat up an thrown out of a providence strip club that devito also managed so it was just a rep thing I feuds..

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 07:17 PM

I think I might be confused on who's asking what question

Re: New England Mafia - 04/15/13 07:18 PM

I mean I'm not sure what exactly everyone nows that's what I ment to say

Re: New England Mafia - 04/16/13 11:42 AM

just stop there b4 i get more confused lol

Re: New England Mafia - 04/16/13 06:31 PM

Lol
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: New England Mafia - 04/16/13 10:38 PM

Whats up people long time well since i last been on here im sure i missed alot but im been going througg my own shit i got caught in this indictment and was at wyatt since jan ... Was with alot of guys was with. Dinunzio brother who was bumbed out like a stress box with rico ponzo was good to see him after all these years he got superseceeded and his trial got pushed back to late august also seen richie and old man franki goldman who got caught up with deleo ...phill cozzalo i did previous time with at walpole was there and even seen eddie lato right before he left ...as for myself got bail my uncle,my wife and my father put up property crzy ...im on intense conditions and happy to be home soooo whatvthe fuck did i miss lmaol

Re: New England Mafia - 04/17/13 01:27 AM

You sir are a moron

Re: New England Mafia - 04/17/13 02:36 AM

lol lol lol couldn'tve put it better myself meffa

Re: New England Mafia - 04/17/13 02:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
Whats up people long time well since i last been on here im sure i missed alot but im been going througg my own shit i got caught in this indictment and was at wyatt since jan ... Was with alot of guys was with. Dinunzio brother who was bumbed out like a stress box with rico ponzo was good to see him after all these years he got superseceeded and his trial got pushed back to late august also seen richie and old man franki goldman who got caught up with deleo ...phill cozzalo i did previous time with at walpole was there and even seen eddie lato right before he left ...as for myself got bail my uncle,my wife and my father put up property crzy ...im on intense conditions and happy to be home soooo whatvthe fuck did i miss lmaol

I read this three times and still don't understand what u said. Glad your home. Good luck with the case
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: New England Mafia - 04/17/13 03:22 AM

Sorry to hear you got jammed up. Glad your home. Took you three months to get bail or 3 months to come up with the collateral?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: New England Mafia - 04/17/13 03:25 AM

confused I'm baffled confused

Re: New England Mafia - 04/17/13 05:33 PM

Speechless.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/17/13 06:35 PM

You sir are a moron

X2

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:35 AM

no morons not speechless just busy catching up with my family and sittite it took me three months for me to get bail i was under advisment since my detention hearing..... out of ten of us 6 got bail the top four still waiting for an answer pretty weak case extortion bribery conspiracy to gambling blah blah blah basically got indicted for talkiing to much on the phone way to much my uncle and my father said " what i tell u about the damn phone just a indictment waitin to happen " boy was he right and of course we have a cw and informants

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:40 AM

cheech i dont know if your reading or dont know how to read its simple i was locked up with those indivisuals i mention rico ponzo, richard moretto, eddie lato tony dinunzio, philip cozzallo old man frsanki goldman who got locked up with ralph deleo and a few more people

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:47 AM

Didn't know there was a recent New England indictment. Thought Anthony DiNinzios trial had alresdy ended along with Lato and everyone else.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:51 AM

as far as u go meff u suburban junkie im sorry your just a gut with interest in my lifestyle and my family members its probably just hard for you to believe a connected guy is on here while u interested in my life u write about ....and so u know u done mentioned my father and uncle few times so again .......what good conversations have i missed ????? trying to be a productive member on this chat no bullshit pr no argiung and for u non believers ill give u my fed no. before i go in so yall can write me some letters u know lmaol

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:53 AM

anthony never went to trial he got sentenced and was shipped out late feb or early march and eddie got shipped out soon as i got there seen him in h.s.u. ( infirmary )

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:54 AM

anthony copped out to six years he should be in allenwood or farrinton if im correct

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 03:01 AM

and the indictment consisted a few jew bookies and couple connected guys couple of us is sons of made guys ....wasnt really a big media thing lol i had it checked but we got pinched and joeshmo i tell u this the same people who ratted in the first marino trial is going to rat against ponzo plus a few more stoolies he will find out in late august when his trial start

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 03:04 AM

he got superseceeded and im sure we are too they said at every courtdate that the investigation is ongoing but they always say that

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 11:42 AM

The entertainment value of this thread has gone through the roof.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 01:32 PM

Through the roof....this guy is gone...

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:12 PM

whatupguys...itbeena while...I been locked up sharing a cot with Ralphie Cifaretto's head, also saw Tony Dinzunzio, Rico, Luca Brazi, Silvio Dante, Old Man so and so, let's see, whatelsefughedaboutit...you punks!!!

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:26 PM

Why do you ruin good threads russo please stop I hope a higher up on this website throws you out its nothing but bullshit

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:29 PM

You now your lying we now your lying..just stop...there have been zero inditments in Boston that shit always makes the herald they live putting mafia stuff in the paper..idiot

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:33 PM

oh so you guys thinks its a game huh ??? understood this is no damn spurt of entertainment this is real fuckin life but go head laugh make jokes whatever tickles you my friend just remember this ... my life is real but yous guys cant accept real shit thats all .... meff u from medford right you say u are propably the kid that got picked on in schol but if u really are tell me who is johhny and steve mcqueen meff

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:38 PM

Couple guys who fucked you in the ass while you were in the can I'm assuming..while you were away for the child porn charge..you sick idiot

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:39 PM

Sorry to everyone that was stupid I'm done let's just talk NE mob shit

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:40 PM

really meff every mob indictment hit the herald are u sure about that 100% positive ....what do u know nothing my indictment first consisted of no made guys second we got picked up the day after the raid in roxbury and dorchester of the cape verdean kids got pinched third u that much of a groupie to know if there was or was not a indictment .....who are u the prosecutor or a fuckin agent u dont know shit but gossip kid

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:41 PM

Ignore this prick

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:44 PM

Angelesco has been in .meff a lot probably getting.g everyone in line or whatever lol

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:48 PM

so old man limone is coming off the bracelet i hear and fat cheese is coming home real soon ..................think he have a new business open when he comes to full active mode i mean he will be on fed papers for years never mind his next extortion, bribery charge can make him cco and even 851 him hes in a tight spot when he gets home probably restricted from certain people never mind keep aways from felons idk we will see

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 02:59 PM

i know this for sure old man spucky, vinnie f and even old man ralphie chong semi retired and all is more careful than ever ....heard jimmy mortarono might bump up a spot.... to where idk but thats what a friend said....bobby russo is having some scrutiny from in town that there had to be a sit down about couple of his underlings idk y was a big shock he been doing good satying away running his game rooms and control of his socail clubs but its was something about some % that was fealt was owed and from what i hear bobby thinks they are getting to much already lol
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 03:03 PM

what a complete joke this thread has turned into. its a shame, because there are some guys here who are actually serious!

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 03:19 PM

shit im fuckin dead serious i was just looking up san francisco joe better known to us jr russo i learned in the can after vinny discensio died that really hit him after that he had his crew and guys he cosmirettated with but discensio they said was jr right hand man where u seen one u saw the other very close around
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 03:42 PM

i know this for sure old man spucky, vinnie f and even old man ralphie chong semi retired and all is more careful than ever ....heard jimmy mortarono might bump up a spot.... to where idk but thats what a friend said....bobby russo is having some scrutiny from in town that there had to be a sit down about couple of his underlings idk y was a big shock he been doing good satying away running his game rooms and control of his socail clubs but its was something about some % that was fealt was owed and from what i hear bobby thinks they are getting to much already lol

Ralphie Chong died in 1988.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 03:47 PM

I'm glad you poked a hole in this guys inane babble hairy. You can't even understand what the hell he's saying

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 04:03 PM

no ralphie chong is not dead glad to see everyone wants to prove me wrong but sorry hairyknuckles ralphie and his brother johnny black is alive and doing fairly well for their age and i can prove that

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 04:11 PM

ralphie is 90 and his brother is 83 god bless them even irish prick mick howie carr knows that lol alive and well sorry guys that i got a great insight and knowledge on these things but this here is like ripley's believe it or not but its the damn truth
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I'm glad you poked a hole in this guys inane babble hairy. You can't even understand what the hell he's saying

To be honest, now I´m not so sure Ralphie Chong is dead. His social security death index says so but it´s not verified.

Anyway, here´s a oldie but goodie chart of the Patriarca Family. It´s from the 1960s.

http://phw01.newsbank.com/cache/arhb/fullsize/pl_004182013_1244_56365_992.pdf

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 04:59 PM

Five felonies is right,,,we no who the serious ppl are

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 05:07 PM

now thats good stuff great stuff i heard some stories about a few of those gentlemen pioneers for gangsters in boston anselmo sandrelli micheal rocke yes def heard some stuff they say santenilo was a straight killer under lombardo and a active aid to the old man until his death very very serios man they say

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 08:50 PM

So if you dont mind me asking, what the hell just happened?

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 09:16 PM

nothing bighauss just came back was a frequent inquirer on here than got caught up in some legal trouble ....my father and uncles are long time real connected guys so i have a great insight on a lot of these topics but for the most part im hated on here because not only do i TRY to correct a lot of issues but they feel like im a fraud its just sad but hey like i say its my life their on here chatting about soo who cares and the funny shit is my uncle gets mentioned very often to say the least......

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 09:21 PM

Whos the uncle?

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 10:37 PM

cmon bighauss not for nothing why would i give him up like that ... i tell u what though you go to luca's hes there everyday after 6 and he's always wearing a hat like the mesh ones always and there u go thats my uncle
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 10:38 PM

Jesus fucking Christ. I can actually feel my IQ dropping as I read through this thread.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 10:48 PM

joe russo, weren't you supposed to meet meffa at some coffeshop or something a while back to straiten him out? i seem to remember that you hit too much traffic or something! shhh
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
joe russo, weren't you supposed to meet meffa at some coffeshop or something a while back to straiten him out? i seem to remember that you hit too much traffic or something! shhh

No, that wasn't it, FF. He actually missed the STOP sign. Because he couldn't read it.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

I think Joe had other ideas

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 11:11 PM

Why whenever there is a thread about New England it just involves fighting with the same people over and over again? I would actually like to learn about them but it's impossible to in this thread.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 11:12 PM

Ralphie Chong is alive.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/18/13 11:59 PM

i was supposed to meet him u right dicknose i was at santorpio in east boston but i forgot what happened but i didnt make it there we will leave it at that....and nickyeyes whatever u want to know i can give u an answer to the best of my knowledge not something i read off google but from old timers at coffee shops.... thats how this whole argument started in the first place i tell this audience hey i just learned new info or correct info i forgets which one and boom i get degraded like a whore after a blow job i mean cmon when someone who is trying to be genuine even spills his guts out a little to much just to be informative about things i get scrutinized so hey all that lead to alot of shit and shit talking from a bunch scrudolos and mulieans
Posted By: donniefromflorida

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 01:06 AM

I love how everyone on this board shits on anyone who claims to have any non wiki info. Its pathetic, you guys live in a fantasy googling world where all information is available on the internet. They call it the street for a reason you fucking fan boys.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 01:12 AM

thanks donnie

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 01:19 AM

its just disgusting. I have been reading this site for years and anytime somebody comes on here with info that isnt on google they get disrespected and bullied. Everybody else on here posts shit that anyone can get access too. Wiki, google, indictmetns, congrats, you know how to read. What makes joerusso's any less deserving of respect than anyone else on hear?

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 01:40 AM

donnie its not even the source of info thats gets me thats obvious these guys are a bunch of readers with interest in MY LIFE but its more like here i am spilling my guts out about as much as possible without getting to in depth about things and be discreet at the same time letting these followers catch on to talk in the streets and its to much for them to handle that im actually a made guys son who finds this site interesting and try to participate and get shitted on shit all is there left is for me to give up my name my father and uncles name my address and shit family business and history and lmaol the coffee shop where the old timers go in the morning lmaol
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 01:49 AM

Respect joe and donnie
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 01:59 AM

nickyeyes whatever u want to know i can give u an answer to the best of my knowledge not something i read off google but from old timers at coffee shops.... s

whats bobby russo up to these days? i havent heard much about him since he got out, awfully quiet.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 02:00 AM

hey nicky i dont need the respect im respected all over i would apprecaite the respect like i give everyone becuase this is just a chat i dont go calling everyone google no.1 fan or wiki best follower they should appreciate the honesty instead trying to be mr's know it all but you know at the end of the day i am who i am and product of my habitat and that my friend is no denying that ...but thanks

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 02:08 AM

bobby is relaxing running bunch of poker and gambling rooms got a socail club or two he runs but he mostly lets his sons run around and do his dirty work he's quiet like i said there was a sitdown i heard when i came home about him due to some revenue the higher ups was asking for but i think the ending results was in bobby's favor but again im not 100% sure what i am sure of is he's het things going on in chelsea and eastie and possibly in everett with another made guy i heard he's got a private luxury cab service in and out of logan airport and heard hes making a fortune too

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 02:13 AM

Respect to JoeRusso!
Posted By: reginald_denny

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 02:24 AM

so sorry to hear this brother.....always trying to keep whitey down. just like those animals in la that drug me outta my truck. i too have been imprisoned fasley...innocent like you im sure but when i was incarcerated i was violently anal raped like im sure you were...if you'd like to swap remedies on how to heal physically and emotionally im here for your brother. sounds like you were in there with a lot of gangsters...was it like goodfellas? did you guys eat lobster and live by yourself avoiding the animals?

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 02:34 AM

It's a tragedy what happen in my city I was there like 1 hour before it went off I didn't even make it to boylston street but I walked around..I'm really lucky. Makes you appreciate everything a lot more..

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 02:40 AM

Respect Reginald.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: donniefromflorida
Respect Reginald.
oh yeah brother!

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 03:00 AM

meff your city your not even from boston kid stop being such a fake your from damn medford please shut up with your lies your from medford a different world from boston

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 03:29 AM

meff your city your not even from boston kid stop being such a fake your from damn medford please shut up with your lies your from medford a different world from boston
tell em brother!
Posted By: Bennie_The_Ball

Re: New England Mafia - 04/19/13 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Why whenever there is a thread about New England it just involves fighting with the same people over and over again? I would actually like to learn about them but it's impossible to in this thread.

Well it's one thing when you verbalize to your friends and use the term "yous guys" but when you type a message and type "yous guys" well my bs detector goes beep beep f'n beep. Another is when you talk out of church. If it's on the internet then who cares but if it isn't shhh . Now if you start puking up stuff that somebody knows is plentiful at Suffolk Downs and then calls them out ...this is where a dick fight breaks out.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 11:47 AM

Mr Russo-
I can't let it sit anymore. When you first showed up here you claimed to have a dad and uncle in the life but you were just a regular guy. You even said they laughed at the thought of these sites. You somehow have manifested into a gangster yourself who "has young pups looking for a workout" ( you do realize that was Marlo from the Wire and not your own saying)- you've appereny friendly w every made guy and love to share it all w us???????? I think I speak for everyone when I say that while you absolutely have great insight your stories about yourself seem to be just that....stories. I mean you know disrespect-I am just expressing how you are being viewed and why. Have a great day.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 01:49 PM

Real tough guys dont brag about how tough they are. The guys u need to worry about are the quiet guys who no one notices. Find that quote on the internet

Now i dont mean to say ur not tough joerusso or real/fake... I dont know u or anything about boston. Ur info could be 100% real but the way you put it out there is what bothers ppl here. Saying MY LIFE, .... Heard this in a coffee shop..... Etc... I dont have an opinion one way or another, if u are a bullshiter, at least your a good one, better than most we see on here. Just trying to say how ur being recieved. So RESPECT! Haha and keep on posting.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 01:54 PM

Hasnt posted in a couple days. Mabye they revoked his bail.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 04:47 PM

How dare he mock what happen like that I'm done posting on thus one...totally turned off

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 06:35 PM

that was the most asinine thing ive ever read...what a magoo.. "your not from Boston your from Medford" oh ok, hey meffa, stop rooting the Sox too buddy solely Medford Mustangs...ridiculous..

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 07:50 PM

Joe Russo and me know eachotehr wes did time togther in sing sing on a rico beef yeah yeah thats the ticket. Gotti jr was there came up and kissed Russo's hand as a sign of respec.t Real heavy hitter Russo is. You are all are just jealous. Feds cant touch this kid hell beat the case no doubt about it hes a old school gangsta. I think hes made in sicily too just outta respek for da guy. hes gotta alota young bucks ready to put da work in.

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 11:47 PM

This thread is a joke. Sad cause it could be good

Re: New England Mafia - 04/20/13 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: reginald_denny
so sorry to hear this brother.....always trying to keep whitey down. just like those animals in la that drug me outta my truck. i too have been imprisoned fasley...innocent like you im sure but when i was incarcerated i was violently anal raped like im sure you were...if you'd like to swap remedies on how to heal physically and emotionally im here for your brother. sounds like you were in there with a lot of gangsters...was it like goodfellas? did you guys eat lobster and live by yourself avoiding the animals?

I'm hoping this is sarcastic
Posted By: skippy

Re: New England Mafia - 05/15/13 04:32 PM

ralphie chong is still alive
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET