Home

The Connecticut Thread

Posted By: cheech

The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 12:27 AM

Never saw a Ct thread so I figured I'd start one. See if we can get some good discussion

I'll post a bunch of stuff in the morning. But there are some interesting characters and stories. From midge to billy grasso. We are in a unique area. We border mass and ny. And a lot of different families have their hand in the cookie jar. Obviously patriarca's the Gambinos and the Genovese.

I look forward to your thoughts and posts. Feel free to post interesting articles and links as well

Respect

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 12:29 AM

And we have the best pizza in the world. shhh
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 12:31 AM

Any action in Wilton, Weston, Westport area of the state?

a frat brother of mine lives in Weston so I am always out there a few times a yr visiting/lounging in the pool etc
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech
And we have the best pizza in the world. shhh

lol lol lol

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 01:18 AM

How many made guys from each family are in Connecticut?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

a frat brother of mine lives in Weston so I am always out there a few times a yr visiting/lounging in the pool etc

A frat boy???? I thought u were from south bx or somewhere

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny

A frat boy???? I thought u were from south bx or somewhere

Well i am, doesnt mean i couldnt go off to college and join one these organizations. One should never plan on staying in the hood.`

Funny thing about the frat, i wont say which one i am a member of (over 150 yr old frat) but many of our initiation rituals (especially one in particular) is very similar to the mob's making ceremony except some of ours involved coffins, etc and was much cooler.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:11 AM

Why don't you wanna say what frat you're in?

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Why don't you wanna say what frat you're in?

I took an oath and am sworn to secrecy.

I wont reveal which one especially since I just stated the stuff about the coffins,etc.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:18 AM

It's like a college mafia lol

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
It's like a college mafia lol

Well we did have an administration within the frat which I was elected to. My position was similar to that of a consigliere in LCN.

Many of the brothers in the frat are still my closest friends even five yrs out of college.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 04:28 AM

No i get that, going to college.... I just assumed it cost a lot. I think there are some cheap/free ones tho, but idk, i never cared enough to look into it more.
Posted By: franklinmint

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 12:55 PM

Well i am, doesnt mean i couldnt go off to college and join one these organizations. One should never plan on staying in the hood.`

Funny thing about the frat, i wont say which one i am a member of (over 150 yr old frat) but many of our initiation rituals (especially one in particular) is very similar to the mob's making ceremony except some of ours involved coffins, etc and was much cooler.

Jesus whered you go to Yale?
Posted By: Viceguy

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 12:56 PM

Never saw a Ct thread so I figured I'd start one. See if we can get some good discussion
Respect

Good. Bout time. Living in Hart. I remember when Frank Piccolo was blasted while in a phone booth, Bridgeport, was it?. Classic rub out. You old timers probably know the background that caused the uproar among the rank and file of the Gambinos. I just know what Sammy Bull recounts in his book.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:33 PM

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/midge_renault_the_heyday_of_the_mob/

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:34 PM

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/08/whitey.php

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/top_hoodlum.php

some great articles

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 02:36 PM

the person who i hear was feared most from my dad and uncles was Ceasar Canestri
wont find nothing on google on him though

anybody ever hear the name?
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/15/13 05:50 PM

Anthony Megale the top Connecticut Gambino, also PB mentioned Dean DePreta in another thread, the newspaper were hailing him as the top dog but he's more like the top associate out I'm Fairfield County, also no Connecticut thread could be complete without mentioning Anthony"Tony Hartford"Volpe he was a Genovese soldier with the Springfield bunch made famous by his decades long stranglehold on OC in Hartford Ct, he died in 2010

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 01:07 AM

No i get that, going to college.... I just assumed it cost a lot. I think there are some cheap/free ones tho, but idk, i never cared enough to look into it more.

Yep, around 50K+ a yr.I made i through with scholarships and student loans.

Originally Posted By: franklinmint

Jesus whered you go to Yale?

Another Ivy, Cornell.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 01:29 AM

How much did the frat cost? A buddy of mine is 30k more in debt bc of his frat "dues" or whatever the name for them is.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 01:45 AM

How much did the frat cost? A buddy of mine is 30k more in debt bc of his frat "dues" or whatever the name for them is.

That kid is an idiot then, no offense. Our dues fluctuated per-semester between $300-450. We managed our money well, I raised some money from alumni, people pitched in money for alcohol for parties, and everybody made sure to pay their dues which was very important. We prob had about 30-35 brothers when I graduated. We opted not to hire a cook and picked the bare minimum campus meal plan, we mostly invited chicks over to cook, and we grilled especially when it was nice outside.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 02:07 AM

No i agree. Fuckin moron got 100k when he turned 18, hes 22 now and dead broke. Hes living paycheck to paycheck.... Ur frat sounds like one of the cheaper ones tho. I rushed at rutgers, and went to some partys at bk college. Not worth it, imo, i just never got into it.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 02:21 AM

No i agree. Fuckin moron got 100k when he turned 18, hes 22 now and dead broke. Hes living paycheck to paycheck.... Ur frat sounds like one of the cheaper ones tho. I rushed at rutgers, and went to some partys at bk college. Not worth it, imo, i just never got into it.

Yea, we had a nice endowment which we used to cover most of our main overhead like maintenance for our house,etc so we didnt need to charge so much for dues which was a good thing. We were very restrictive with membership we only allowed new members in once a year and it was a very rigorous process, we did lots of vetting. We were the guys who ran all the political positons on campus, trustees, govt president, club presidents, etc.

There was this other frat on campus. It was the "my daddy runs a hedge fund/we have to snort a bed laid out with coke over a wkn" frat. Apparently one of the requirements to join them was you had to provide proof of at least $150K in a bank account/trust fund in your name that you own and/or have a house on Nantucket.
Posted By: ferozrana17

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 06:35 AM

I have seen yuur articles.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 12:52 PM

Hate frats. Lets get back to OC in CT
Posted By: Sparrow

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 01:57 PM

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=661666

There is a restuarant right by my house, literally 50 feet away from my house, Valbella, in Greenwich, CT, and also a strip club, which is also 2 minutes away from me, named Beamers which I believe was being extorted by, I think, Underboss The Genius Meagle.....

Also, I know this guy, although we're not friends, I know for a fact he was trying to become mobbed up at one point and he committed this crime, word around town was he recieved a lot of money for doing this...
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/ar...-in-2082938.php
although you all might know more about it?

By the way, first post, new to the forum. thanks for all your information!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Sparrow
There is a restuarant right by my house, literally 50 feet away from my house, Valbella, in Greenwich, CT, and also a strip club, which is also 2 minutes away from me, named Beamers which I believe was being extorted by, I think, Underboss The Genius Meagle.....

Beamer's and ValBella are only two minutes apart if you're traveling by helicopter tongue. But I get what you're saying. They're close enough.

For the record, the owner of Valbella---his name is Dave---was paying protection to the Gambinos long before the thing with Megale.

As far as Beamer's being extorted by Tony? Pffft. That piece of shit Harry ran to Tony (a guy he knew ALL HIS LIFE) for help when some geriatric clowns from up the line were trying to shake him down. Tony sent them packing with their tails between their legs, and what did he get for it? That fucking Harry wore a wire on him. I don't condone what the mob does, but neither do I condone setting up a lifelong friend who was only trying to help you.

Also, I know this guy, although we're not friends, I know for a fact he was trying to become mobbed up at one point and he committed this crime, word around town was he recieved a lot of money for doing this... although you all might know more about it?

That kid is about as mobbed up as Justin Bieber. Stupid young guys getting drunk and going off half cocked trying to make a name for themselves. But it just goes to show how much everything has has devolved. There was a time they could have gotten themselves killed for torching that place, even if they were just stupid kids.

Welcome to the boards, buddy smile.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 04:59 PM

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=661666

Also, I know this guy, although we're not friends, I know for a fact he was trying to become mobbed up at one point and he committed this crime, word around town was he recieved a lot of money for doing this...
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/local/ar...-in-2082938.php
although you all might know more about it?

glad you posted thanks. valbella and beamers are about 15 minutes from each other, different towns but i get your point...thanks for posting, keep it up

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:00 PM

sorry PB didnt see you said that already

lotta Megale talk recently shhh he'll be home soon

wonder where his place will be....i was surprised it made it as far up the ladder as he did...does he go back to soldier?

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Anthony Megale the top Connecticut Gambino, also PB mentioned Dean DePreta in another thread, the newspaper were hailing him as the top dog but he's more like the top associate out I'm Fairfield County, also no Connecticut thread could be complete without mentioning Anthony"Tony Hartford"Volpe he was a Genovese soldier with the Springfield bunch made famous by his decades long stranglehold on OC in Hartford Ct, he died in 2010

good post, cant forget about Volpe, even in new Haven his name rang bells

where are you from Tone?

anyone ever heard of John Taddei? hes a new haven wise guy, new england crew, dead now...almost got wacked when they got rid of billy...but he got lucky...im friendly with his son....unfortunately he is a little off his rocker and tried to beat up his daughters boyfriend who ran him over with his car a while back lol

john taddei i think was mentioned on that laborer site but now i cant find it

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:12 PM

no mafia in wilton or weston... westport maybe as its right next to fairfield and bridgeport

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:13 PM

wonder where his place will be....i was surprised it made it as far up the ladder as he did...does he go back to soldier?

I doubt it. He's a great earner and does jail time like a trooper. Plus, he's just too close to the guys here in New York who are on top now. And over the course of the past twenty years, the Fairfield crew is historically in a shambles when he's away. Like I told you, they ain't making anyone up there for that very reason, so why break the best earner they ever had in that state?

Nah, if anything he gets bumped up, not down wink.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:16 PM

where are you from Tone?

Tony Boy is not only a Bronx kid, but a Throggs Neck kid as well, even if he does live in the suburbs now tongue.

So he's with me. Anyone got a problem with that? lol

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:24 PM

westport maybe as its right next to fairfield and bridgeport

Greek card games in Westport. Not technically connected, but the old guy running them wasn't without friends.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I doubt it. He's a great earner and does jail time like a trooper. Plus, he's just too close to the guys here in New York who are on top now. And over the course of the past twenty years, the Fairfield crew is historically in a shambles when he's away. Like I told you, they ain't making anyone up there for that very reason, so why break the best earner they ever had in that state?

Nah, if anything he gets bumped up, not down wink.

Makes sense. I can see that

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/16/13 05:32 PM

westport maybe as its right next to fairfield and bridgeport

Greek card games in Westport. Not technically connected, but the old guy running them wasn't without friends.

A lot of money in that area. Very affluent

Bridgeport that's a different story. Sorta like Stamford in that regard. Anything goes. Stop by Pleasant Moments on the Eastside. Tellem Cheech sent ya lol

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/17/13 09:23 AM

Gialamo Santucci (sp) an old man lived off Franklin Ave when I was a kid growing up in Htfd. He was famous for the prized tomatoes grown in his back yard. His claim to fame: sponsored Valachi into the brotherhood. My Italian partners told me his was known for wagging his finger saying "I never hurt-a nobody."

Just recalled, he used to fight under the name Bobby Doyle in his younger days.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/17/13 08:20 PM

no Connecticut thread could be complete without mentioning Anthony"Tony Hartford"Volpe

Damn straight. Mr. Volpe! I was there and you know more than I do. I knew he was hooked up but not the bona fides. Don't know about pizza but Volpe's Rest. had some boss veal. Funny story, his main man, this Irish guy, had a car with licence plate MOB1. For real. (Those from the area know who I'm talking about.)
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 01:15 PM

Hey Cheech, good post, thanks for doing. My knowledge of CT mob related activity is a bit dated, having followed it during the days of Frank Piccolo and the Curcio brothers.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 01:54 PM

where are you from Tone?

Tony Boy is not only a Bronx kid, but a Throggs Neck kid as well, even if he does live in the suburbs now tongue.

So he's with me. Anyone got a problem with that? lol
Couldn't of put it any better myself , I spent my entire childhood in Throggs Neck but I'm living up in White Plains right now, not too far away

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 02:02 PM

I spent my entire childhood in Throggs Neck but I'm living up in White Plains right now, not too far away

Try La Manda'a on Tarrytown Road. The place is ancient but it's an old bookmaker's hangout. They don't hang out there anymore, but years ago the place was the suburban version of Frankie and Johnnie's. You could drink the day away and play the number one digit at a time back in the day. But that was before your time. No "bleeders" or "cut numbers" today.

Great food, and one of the only places where you can still get a trippa outside of those foodie fru fru fag joints in Manhattan. I ordered it at that Babbo once. They served it with a fucking fried egg on top and looked at me like I was the crazy one when I told them that Northern Italian food sucked. Mario Batali. Pfft. Red headed, half French Canadian phony. But that's another thread entirely.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 02:12 PM

PB im sure youre the guy that gets the soffrito sub lol

ill stick with my meatball...my father used to have pig feet in the fridge my whole childhood, he probably still does

white plains aint far, spent some time in new rochelle hanging out.

jimmy 2 times, thanks for the post...looking forward to you adding on
Posted By: pmac

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 07:16 PM

so there was breaking news on the tv all over new England fbi boston solved the gardner museum heist the art was brought to Connecticut then sent to philly to be sold they still havnt recoverd anything but it has to do with east coast o.c. but they left out any names or lcn bunch of bs. the guys must be dead.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 07:18 PM

PB im sure youre the guy that gets the soffrito sub lol

How'd you know? lol
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 07:42 PM

PB I noticed you mentioned Frankie and Johnnies. Is that the place on West 37th? I've been there before with my Dad years ago, great place, fantastic food, served me more than I could eat lol

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Viceguy
Gialamo Santucci (sp) an old man lived off Franklin Ave when I was a kid growing up in Htfd. He was famous for the prized tomatoes grown in his back yard. His claim to fame: sponsored Valachi into the brotherhood. My Italian partners told me his was known for wagging his finger saying "I never hurt-a nobody."

Good old Franklin Ave....certainly aint the same these days.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 07:51 PM

[quote=TonyBoy117] no Connecticut thread could be complete without mentioning Anthony"Tony Hartford"Volpe

Very true indeed. Hartford was a different place back then. Any one know much about a friend of Volpe's named Big Mike?
Posted By: southend

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: franklinmint

Good old Franklin Ave....certainly aint the same these days.

No it definitely is not the same it's a shame because all of Franklin Ave.(Hartfords Little Italy) is all Hispanics now. I love Cannacatanese it's right there on the ave great people in there still atleast

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 10:02 PM

Most neighborhoods are more Hispanic. Even in new haven. The Italian section is just restaraunts and bakeries.

Although it makes u nostalgic my kid loves a grass backyard. I had a parking lot

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 10:30 PM

Hey Cheech isn't East Haven like heavily Italian?
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 10:41 PM

Bobby Doyle (picture from June, 2012 issue of the Informer):

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
PB I noticed you mentioned Frankie and Johnnies. Is that the place on West 37th? I've been there before with my Dad years ago, great place, fantastic food, served me more than I could eat lol

No, Joe. You're thinking of the steakhouse chain (which is very good), but I was talking about Frankie and Johnnie's Pine Tavern on Bronxdale Avenue in Morris Park.

http://www.fjpine.com/main.html

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:03 PM

Damn PB. My mouth was watering just looking at those dishes...

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:12 PM

Hey Cheech isn't East Haven like heavily Italian?

Yes. You are correct. They tried for a long time to keep it that way too. Offline I could tell u some stories. I have a lot of friends in east haven and i play softball at memorial park in eh on Sunday mornings the past ten years

A lot of wise guys live there. But it's not like the old days. Everything has changed. No social clubs and things like that. Those days are gone

But yes. Very heavily Italian. U hear the east haven Christmas song? I'll see if I can find it

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:15 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xkQ05gkrr4g

This is funny

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:15 PM

I spent my entire childhood in Throggs Neck but I'm living up in White Plains right now, not too far away

Try La Manda'a on Tarrytown Road. The place is ancient but it's an old bookmaker's hangout. They don't hang out there anymore, but years ago the place was the suburban version of Frankie and Johnnie's. You could drink the day away and play the number one digit at a time back in the day. But that was before your time. No "bleeders" or "cut numbers" today.

Great food, and one of the only places where you can still get a trippa outside of those foodie fru fru fag joints in Manhattan. I ordered it at that Babbo once. They served it with a fucking fried egg on top and looked at me like I was the crazy one when I told them that Northern Italian food sucked. Mario Batali. Pfft. Red headed, half French Canadian phony. But that's another thread entirely.
Jesus Christ I grew up under the deer head at the bar! I highly recommend the Trippe appetizer and the Ravioli Parmigiana! The place really was a hangout back in the day(before my time even) but Its a classic place, as a kid almost every time I was up in westchester we ate thier with my grandparents,very old hool,PB I sent you a pm also

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:18 PM

Your more apt to find a guy in a restaurant bar or at a golf course than a social club nowadays. You got st. Mary Madeline on Wooster Street. Which is basically a geriatric center and across the street you got the first independent club and they can barely pay the rent.

Not sure why you would want to hang out in a social club anyways. These threads about these things kill me. It's not 1957.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:19 PM

Jesus Christ I grew up under the deer head at the bar! I highly recommend the Trippe appetizer and the Ravioli Parmigiana! The place really was a hangout back in the day(before my time even) but Its a classic place truly, PB I sent you a pm also

You mustaches and your tripe. Hahah

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:27 PM

Your more apt to find a guy in a restaurant bar or at a golf course than a social club nowadays.

It's always been that way in Connecticut, Cheech. Golf courses and restaurants. And boatyard bars were always big, too. The 19th Hole at Hubbard Heights golf course in Stamford was a gathering spot for years and years.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:28 PM

PB I sent you a pm also

Returned it.

Gotta run. Might be back online later, but probably not smile.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/18/13 11:31 PM

Damn PB. My mouth was watering just looking at those dishes...

Who's the smartest guy you know? lol

Now I really gotta go.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 03:22 PM

Interesting another poster on that new forum says dean d is a made guy. Not so sure of that

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 03:26 PM

Interesting another poster on that new forum says dean d is a made guy. Not so sure of that
I would say no, but, if Dom decided to for some reason make a guy from up in Connecticut, it would probabley be this kid

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 03:32 PM

He's not, and you can take that to the bank. The Gambinos haven't made anyone up there since Tony. End of story.

Now I HAVE posted before that IF they're going to make someone in the Fairfield-Stamford area, it will be him. If it comes to someone getting made up there, he'll get it by default because he's managed to hang around since he was a kid. A young kid. But unless they made him in his jail cell, he's still associate.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 05:33 PM

Anyone know anything about John 'Slew' Palmieri? He was a CT Gambino guy.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM

I remember when he blew up whistle.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:02 PM

Somebody nobody mentioned yet , anyone have a clue what "The Beaver" has been up to lately?

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:04 PM

Somebody nobody mentioned yet , anyone have a clue what "The Beaver" has been up to lately?

The only "Beaver" I know is an associate from boston area and he's doing life

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/operation_richmart/

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:06 PM

everyone i talk to says Ascenzia runs new haven for up north....not saying its true....a lot of ppl have interests here so its more of a medley...im sure ny gets a cut

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:07 PM

and there you go Tone, im assuming thats who u r referring too
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:14 PM

He was in Shirley man you better watch yo self

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:15 PM

anyone have a clue what "The Beaver" has been up to lately?

He got grounded with his brother Wally and Eddie Haskell for peeking up his neighbor's dress.

But that reference is almost assuredly lost on you youngins.

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

He was in Shirley man you better watch yo self

lol

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 08:15 PM

everyone i talk to says Ascenzia runs new haven for up north....not saying its true....a lot of ppl have interests here so its more of a medley...im sure ny gets a cut
Precisly who I meant, I was just curious about him, haven't heard a peep out of them lately and he's the youngest of the Patriarca guys still around

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/26/13 08:16 PM

anyone have a clue what "The Beaver" has been up to lately?

He got grounded with his brother Wally and Eddie Haskell for peeking up his neighbor's dress.

But that reference is almost assuredly lost on you youngins.
Hahaha, there's such thing as reruns my friend I've seen a few of them

Re: The Connecticut Thread - 03/27/13 11:46 AM

I must've missed something
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET