Home

new england lcn

Posted By: lic

new england lcn - 03/10/13 03:26 PM

1992 vincent arcieri-east boston

1994 mike romano jr. - everett

1995 gary macarelli- medford

1995 roman luisi, robert luisi sr., antonio sarro, anthony pelosi Charlestown 99

1996 aislin silva- medford

1996 richard the pig devincent-medford

1996 carmine riggillo north end

1999 kevin mccormick malden

2000 robert rogers santasky malden

2001 peter devito revere

2004 patrick squillante malden
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: new england lcn - 03/10/13 06:07 PM

What's the point of this thread?

I'm not being a wiseass, but you're not clear in the way you named the thread.

Is it just guys who got themselves killed in New England?
Posted By: southend

Re: new england lcn - 03/10/13 09:53 PM

Crazy to see a couple of those names after knowing some of the guys responsible(allegedly)
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 12:24 PM

Yeah not sure what the question is here or the info lol those are just guys who are dead
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: southend
Crazy to see a couple of those names after knowing some of the guys responsible(allegedly)

One of the guys on that list is (was) my cousin. The person responsible was never in question, everyone knew who it was including the investigators. However they were never able to gather enough evidence to charge him.

As a side note, he was a connected guy but his murder was loosely connected to LCN at best. Ironically enough, the person suspected of the murder is currently serving life without parole for the murder of another person on the list above.

You also misspelled his name wink

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 04:15 PM

Does anyone know the motive behind the Vincent Arcieri murder? I live about 5 houses down the street from where this happened and I remember it like it was yesterday but I never heard the story behind it.

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 04:29 PM

The guy that killed Devito (and skated) I personally think is responsible for the Mucka -McCormmack- murder also. He just got out after doing a bid for extortion,gambling. Someone else,a pal of mine, is however doing life for it. Little Frankie you know exactly what I'm talking about. Messed up stuff.
Posted By: mike68

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
Does anyone know the motive behind the Vincent Arcieri murder? I live about 5 houses down the street from where this happened and I remember it like it was yesterday but I never heard the story behind it.

There was some chatter on this board a while back when it came out that Mark Rossetti was a rat that he held the answers to that hit and quite a few other during that time. But it doesn't look like anything came of it. My guess from what I've read is that he may have been a restaranter who got caught in the middle of the conflict. Maybe he supported the wrong side and they made an example of him. Brutal if that's true.

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 05:30 PM

Arcieri was a restaurant owner who was bad mouthing the wrong ppl an got clipped in his driveway...the guy devito was killed in the squire strip club by billy angelesco

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 05:32 PM

Vinny arcieris father was very respected an connected I belive they are originally from medford I'm actually positive that he grew up in medford

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 06:27 PM

The guy that killed Devito (and skated) I personally think is responsible for the Mucka -McCormmack- murder also. He just got out after doing a bid for extortion,gambling. Someone else,a pal of mine, is however doing life for it. Little Frankie you know exactly what I'm talking about. Messed up stuff.

Which one is your buddy, the guy with 2 first names or the other one?

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 09:42 PM

I guess you could say he's got two first names. I'm sorry about your cousin by the way thats hard stuff to deal with especially if you were close

Re: new england lcn - 03/11/13 10:44 PM

I guess you could say he's got two first names. I'm sorry about your cousin by the way thats hard stuff to deal with especially if you were close

Thanks, it was definitely a rough time for my family. Even all of these years later, holidays around my aunt are dreadful. Unfortunately, my cousin made some bad choices in life and as the old expression goes, you live by the sword and you die by the sword.

Re: new england lcn - 03/12/13 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie

Thanks, it was definitely a rough time for my family. Even all of these years later, holidays around my aunt are dreadful. Unfortunately, my cousin made some bad choices in life and as the old expression goes, you live by the sword and you die by the sword.

For sure.

Re: new england lcn - 03/12/13 04:29 PM

It seems to be quiet in Medford/Malden in the last several years.

Re: new england lcn - 03/12/13 05:43 PM

A lot of the boys reside in medford not so much in malden...medford has always had a high Italian population...an yes its been quiet no big arrests or nothing in medford or malden as far as OC is concerned

Re: new england lcn - 03/12/13 08:40 PM

meff, do you think that's due to lack of activity or just that guys are good at keeping their operations under the radar? Does Angelesco assume a leadership role when he comes back?
Posted By: azguy

Re: new england lcn - 03/12/13 09:03 PM

Angelesco is a wannabe thug and loose cannon and that's being nice... anyone that would let him get into a leadership position should just turn themselves into the law cause that's where they would end up...

Re: new england lcn - 03/12/13 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: mike68
meff, do you think that's due to lack of activity or just that guys are good at keeping their operations under the radar? Does Angelesco assume a leadership role when he comes back?

No way. Higher ups can't stand him and don't want to be around him
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 12:15 AM

http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/03/11/...CrJI/story.html

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By: mike68

No way. Higher ups can't stand him and don't want to be around him

Why did he get made to begin with? The talk when he murdered Devito was that he may have been safer in prison because the hit was unsanctioned. Then there was that whole thing where some guy kidnapped his wife while he was inside.

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 03:11 AM

Angeleso is a soldier an that's all he will probably ever be..in my opinion there still a lot of action its just not wide open .like it was...

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 03:13 AM

Billy is a tough mother fucker though
Posted By: pmac

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 05:57 AM

as long as Worcester toward boston can claim a crew they'll have pleanty recruits, never mind the whole 1 million people of rhode island has had a family for 60yrs. that's 2 states except for springfield to recruit from. red sox Yankees. I just read some book its got salemmi's testismony against fbi connely. he gets out of jail late 1987 jr patriarca puts him up and he gets made in june 1988. the book good he was mad he thought the fbi told others he told on the bugging making ceremony in Medford, he said he was to sick to make it. the aurthor explains that there where 3 informants. flemmi,sonny and a blank. everyone think its was st. Laurent it couldn't have been he was on the strret trying to kill DeLuca in 2005. DeLuca in 98,99 could have flooded prison with st. Laurent papers it never happened. I always wonder who the other one. it was probably only mercurio and they lied about another, its sad they all disgraced the badge, or most in the boston office.

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 06:18 AM

does anyone know if, im guessing its gotta be concurrent but mark rossetti just got 7-9 in boston court and 12-12an a day in salem I think so I guess he never gave up the bodies. he'll see the light of day I think if its concurrent. there a red line under all the words on my new puter.
Posted By: ADF

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 01:13 PM

Bull Shit !! panic confused
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: new england lcn - 03/13/13 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
does anyone know if, im guessing its gotta be concurrent but mark rossetti just got 7-9 in boston court and 12-12an a day in salem I think so I guess he never gave up the bodies. he'll see the light of day I think if its concurrent. there a red line under all the words on my new puter.

i was wondering the same thing whether the sentence was concurrent or not, i dont think we have seen the last of mark on trial.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 01:38 AM

didn't the boston mobs hierarchy just rat each other out?
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

my bet is that new england will be around long after the politically connected outfit has hit the bricks, but then again with members as powerful as any politician in the state, who really knows? shhh

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

my bet is that new england will be around long after the politically connected outfit has hit the bricks, but then again with members as powerful as any politician in the state, who really knows? shhh

that didn't answer my question
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 02:11 AM

Anthony DiNunzio, the current boss, was pinched because of a Gambino family mobster called Nicky Skins who got him on tape. As for Mark Rossetti and Bobby DeLuca they were blows but it didn't eliminate the New England family and it won't. I don't think them flipping led to many indictments. But in your case, please stop being a tool. I know it's hard for you, but the Outfit isn't all powerful anymore. Get over it rolleyes
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 02:13 AM

For the record, Anthony DiNunzio was acting boss. Which essentially came to an end once he was indicted. We don't know who, if anyone, has officially replaced Manocchio as official boss yet.

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 02:26 AM

True, but he was the guy running things so to speak. There's a debate on whether Limone is still "official boss" but how much clout he still has no one knows really.

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 12:41 PM

Limone is boss

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 12:43 PM

Theres 53 old motherfuckers that he has to stay away from an only a few young guys anyway he's the boss he's getting his messages or whatever out there...that guys is always on the go..

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 12:46 PM

He's the boss out of respect this guy did huge time an got a settlement for 26 mill its not the money its the action the pride he took it because he felt it was out of duty his oath,,im not glorifying it by any means

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 12:49 PM

When he first got out luigi ofered him the underboss not carmen he didn't want it some say he became consig,, luigi offered it to him because he knew he was retiring soon an peter would have been boss

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 12:52 PM

The brothers will be out sooner than later by that time his knows what peter is going to be doin an everyone will fall in line again..they didn't rat they already had the titles

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Anthony DiNunzio, the current boss, was pinched because of a Gambino family mobster called Nicky Skins who got him on tape. As for Mark Rossetti and Bobby DeLuca they were blows but it didn't eliminate the New England family and it won't. I don't think them flipping led to many indictments. But in your case, please stop being a tool. I know it's hard for you, but the Outfit isn't all powerful anymore. Get over it rolleyes

people turning state on the east coast has nothing to do with chicago

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 04:05 PM

umm not neccessarily but what exactly are you referring to?

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 04:07 PM

Seriously kid, what the fuck is your point? Talking to you is like going in a circle. You just weave around any comment or question people ask you. I don't give a damn about who rats on the east coast it happens, but notice the east coast families are stronger than Chicago or at least more active. I say to you again, get over the fact that the outfit isn't strong anymore. They are simply fading away.

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 04:52 PM

Seriously kid, what the fuck is your point? Talking to you is like going in a circle. You just weave around any comment or question people ask you. I don't give a damn about who rats on the east coast it happens, but notice the east coast families are stronger than Chicago or at least more active. I say to you again, get over the fact that the outfit isn't strong anymore. They are simply fading away.

how do you know what's going on in chicago?

you're talking about how strong boston is when two of their few captains just flipped

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 05:11 PM

Well I can't say I know what's going on in Chicago but clearly you don't either. I never said New England was strong, they're actually pretty weak right now but they are certainly just as strong as The Outfit and certainly more active.

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 05:14 PM

I'll admit indictments are the best way to show how active a family is, Chicago maybe under the radar but I simply think that they are fading into the background. The difference is my theory has evidence to back it up. Yours doesn't

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 05:24 PM

I'll admit indictments are the best way to show how active a family is, Chicago maybe under the radar but I simply think that they are fading into the background. The difference is my theory has evidence to back it up. Yours doesn't

agreed 100%. alot of the top guys in chicago seem to have moved more into the realm of legitimate businessmen, and thats smart. 20 years down the road, whats left out there might very well be just some smalltime gambling and loansharking, with everything else nothing more than legit companies with a bit of an underworld influence, but who knows.

one thing that i've come to realize lately, is that N.E. and philly, while small and constantly under pressure from law enforcement(and the occasional cheese eating rat wink ) , is that they seemingly have no shortage of guys willing to step up and fill the ranks to pursue an often doomed criminal career. i firmly believe that both of them will be around longer than whats left of the outfit.

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 05:51 PM

Five felonies is 100% accurate...
Posted By: Skinny

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 05:58 PM

How many active soldiers does NE have now?

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By: meffaboston
Limone is boss

agreed...

as to how many made guys are on the street, more then we know about. I've heard it's still 40+ guys from a good source..

Re: new england lcn - 03/14/13 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
How many active soldiers does NE have now?

i think i remember hearing not too long ago that it was something like 25+ in and around boston, and about 7-8 in and around providence.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 12:14 AM

"If I go to the can, I'm still the boss. ... no matter what," - Anthony DiNunzio on Nicky Skins wiretap
Posted By: cheech

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Limone is boss

agreed...

as to how many made guys are on the street, more then we know about. I've heard it's still 40+ guys from a good source..

Is that in ma, ct, and ri. I know there are still some in ct

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 01:33 AM

Well I can't say I know what's going on in Chicago but clearly you don't either. I never said New England was strong, they're actually pretty weak right now but they are certainly just as strong as The Outfit and certainly more active.

if you don't know what's going on in chicago then how do you know new england is stronger?

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 01:53 AM

if you don't know what's going on in chicago then how do you know new england is stronger?

I just said it. Indictments. Someone related to the Patriara's every year gets pinched. I'm not saying Chicago isn't active they are, but guys like DiFronzo and D'Amico aren't out busting heads and murdering people anymore. It doesn't take a genius to know that. I live in New England, I'm no expert on the mob. But North End guys are visible on the street every time I go there, and the last indictment proves they are as active as ever.

It's a circle with you kid, give it a rest.

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 03:17 AM

Schmo is right..that being said I think.all those Chicago guys are legit with big construction companies..look at those old losers trying to.rob that house that got pinched in a van outside before going in the guys were in there eighties u think.they were mob guys trying to rob a former bosses house...new England is way more active than Chicago an I'm now expert

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 04:39 AM

I just said it. Indictments. Someone related to the Patriara's every year gets pinched. I'm not saying Chicago isn't active they are, but guys like DiFronzo and D'Amico aren't out busting heads and murdering people anymore. It doesn't take a genius to know that. I live in New England, I'm no expert on the mob. But North End guys are visible on the street every time I go there, and the last indictment proves they are as active as ever.

It's a circle with you kid, give it a rest.

most of the indictments the chicago fbi are announcing involve politicians and mortage fraud

you can go to the website and read for yourself

they're not indicting many black or hispanic criminals now-a-days either

the feds have an agenda (illinois) and right now it involves policitians for the most part

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 05:04 AM

most of the indictments the chicago fbi are announcing involve politicians and mortage fraud

you can go to the website and read for yourself

they're not indicting many black or hispanic criminals now-a-days either

the feds have an agenda (illinois) and right now it involves policitians for the most part

I'm not sure what you're getting at but the Chicago FBI's site currently has press releases going back to 2009. There's cases of all types. It's not like they're ignoring mob cases in Chicago. It's just the Outfit apparently doesn't warrant the resources it used to. Back in the 1990's the feds reportedly had two squads going after the 26th Street and Cicero crews. And now they've got one squad investigating the Outfit, in addition to Eurasian OC. If it makes you feel any better, there's less resources devoted to the LCN in New York as well. Nevertheless, there's still a lot of cases there.

Re: new england lcn - 03/15/13 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I'm not sure what you're getting at but the Chicago FBI's site currently has press releases going back to 2009. There's cases of all types. It's not like they're ignoring mob cases in Chicago. It's just the Outfit apparently doesn't warrant the resources it used to. Back in the 1990's the feds reportedly had two squads going after the 26th Street and Cicero crews. And now they've got one squad investigating the Outfit, in addition to Eurasian OC. If it makes you feel any better, there's less resources devoted to the LCN in New York as well. Nevertheless, there's still a lot of cases there.

Like he said the Outfit just doesn't warrant the resources it used to

Re: new england lcn - 03/27/13 05:21 PM

Angelesco has irish blood why is he a soo called "made man" and his sidekick giangrande is a herion attict.

There was an FBI agent at angelescos trial in salem district court for gambling extortion. And Giangrandes conviction on the same charges were never published.

It must feel good to wake up every morning, and know youve "skated" on numerous things. Maybe the state police will wake up someday.

and the girlfriend that was kidnapped is his wife, and everyone has had a piece of her.

Re: new england lcn - 03/27/13 06:15 PM

Also a washed up Pro boxer from the 80's, was bribed too testify in that case and was later found dead in a vegas hotel from a hot dose after entering the witness protection program. it was thought he was going to recant his testimony.he also had 10,000 dollars on him.

Re: new england lcn - 03/27/13 08:35 PM

How do you now angelesco is Irish please tell me

Re: new england lcn - 05/06/13 11:06 AM

I've been told the same by people who know him
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: new england lcn - 05/06/13 06:46 PM

i know the costa's louis and his brother greg costa are portuguese dont how the fuck but they are never liked them anyway but hey they are what they are

Re: new england lcn - 05/06/13 07:05 PM

and billy a is a good soldiers no the higher ups is not scared of him they just dont want to be a mobster of this day and age like rossetti they are grooming him to be a wiseguy from the old days truthfully more business orientated than a loose cannon ...the devito hit wasnt sanctioned but it was denied either billy had enough wiseguys backing where devito was able not to be a big thing he disrrespected billy trying to show off in front of the providence guys and billy took care of it ...the higher up was impressed with this day and age billy was able to clip him old school style on the front line wide open they just didnt want the heat and wants him to use more brain to avoid heat considering the day and age, informants and how it coulldve been handled alot different othher than that ....besides the drugs they love billy just want him to be old school but u cant blame billy chelsea medford malden that whole north shore is full of junkies full of perks and heroin addicts and he's fairly young so to say thats all he knows is just him being part of this generation and epedmic honestly

Re: new england lcn - 05/07/13 08:16 PM

Billy will be in jail before Carmen and Anthony get out.

Re: new england lcn - 05/07/13 10:38 PM

if he does gets locked back up before the carmen get out he is def on a bad streak i wont go name calling until IF he goes to the can find out what its for but i think he will lay low get some stuff together than go hard i mean he is still on probation in state court and the feds will be watching he is a made guy and around bunch of older guys so he jujst going have to be smart about his decision making and not be sloppy

Re: new england lcn - 05/08/13 03:01 AM

I been reading books on the n.e. family. since patriarca l.s. died in 1984 his son jr. nick bianco and baby shacks are the only big guys to go down for more then acouple yrs. that's since 1984. st Laurent got baged for being dumb, real dumb. but the whole state of rhode island had a good ride compared to the boston guys there still big in that luna union to this day. and the ct. guys who took out billy grasso with the boston guys all got smoked. rhode island guys didn't really get touched in the 80tys when anguilo brothers and boston went down. in this book salemmi and DeLuca filed a motion to find out who the 4 informents who were resposible for the Medford induction screw up, judge wolf threw out flemmi,mercurio,bulger but never gave up the 4 actually the d.a. wouldn't.. but it was either keneth gurino the porno king, st. Laurent or donato. the fbi said it wasn't donato. but salemmi and DeLuca were shown the 4 name but its a sealed record so when st . laurebt went back to rhode island doing biz in the 21 century I ruled him out but the porno guy gurino lives in vegas I was wonder who is this guy? and with the report rhode islnd got 8 guys I don't believe I think baby shacks kept the rhode island soldiers from the boston guys like some strategy. all guesses. selemmi said as of august 1995 he was no longer in charge of the n.e. lcn. it seems like DeLuca was more a boston guy. that's why st Laurent got the ok to clip him+ he controlled a lot of bookies but the rhode island guys all seem a lot tighter then the couple crew around eastie, revere ect.

Re: new england lcn - 05/09/13 09:54 PM

your right the way old man ray groomed and controlled his r.i. guys is more effeciant than it was in boston for the simple fact there wasnt as much rift raft than there was between the in town guys revere eastie guys the north sure guys etc anyways i assume the book your speaking of is the hitman or the new flemmi book since those two indivisuals was two of the five in that indictment and cardinale the attorney was trying to seperate the rats from the stand up men in a legal strategy... prov got alot more than 8 guys i say 20 its very active and old school in providence as far as the control of politicians and take over of business than it is in boston ...theres alot of irish micks here not trying to go with the program and boston has brought alot scrutiny and bad attention to them besides being organized crime figures ...and you forgot ferrara did 22 years his cohort patsy barone did 18 god bless his soul myn man joe "j.r." russo did 8 of 18 years sentence before he passed of throat cancer carmen tortora did 11 champagene dennis lepre did 15 a bunch of guys did long stretches but you are a right for the most part providence has a closer and tighter relationship than boston do i must agree stongly

Re: new england lcn - 05/09/13 11:24 PM

Don't under estimate their presence in the North End and communities on both the North and South shore. It may not be centralized like down on the "hill" but where there is a buck to be made and a strip club LCN will profit somehow.

Re: new england lcn - 05/10/13 02:23 PM

I want the mods to just kill this thread lol

Re: new england lcn - 05/10/13 08:42 PM

Why don't I drive to Medford kick your mother's door in and skullfuck that dirty whore just for having a coward punkassinternet nerd for a son. Fuckin pussy I can't stand little bitches like you go hang yourself kid if not I hope u get hit by a car. U half black too? Because I wouldn't put it past ur slutmother to have been runnin around givin it up to some jigs...

That's what southend just PM me...Haha classy guy

Re: new england lcn - 05/11/13 12:58 AM

azguy i dont far from under etimating it im from thye north end and alot of family members and ex north enders moved up the north shotre so i have a great idea ....theres alot of goin on in the north and south shore from revere all the way up to danvers middleton and more and south shorre martorano got that under coontrol from dedham milton quincy braintree down to plymouth and i wouldnt be suprised if he got rackets in the cape ( cape cod) rich fuckin area carmen tortora got all of brockton taunton new bedford and whatever else some of the other mobsters dont have....but south shore is alot of ex southie's and dorchester people like people from savin hill and the neponset/gallivan area and thats mainly irish and pollack ( polish ) that resided in those area's and there just as crookkes as us italians so who knows whom there kickin up too or got partership with like the the ex local 82 guy i heard he was kickin in to an older capo in the north eend idk who that is but i know there was alot going on in the trade and convention center thats for sure think brown was his name i know his name but cant think of it off the top of my brains
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: new england lcn - 05/11/13 02:26 AM

Why don't I drive to Medford kick your mother's door in and skullfuck that dirty whore just for having a coward punkassinternet nerd for a son. Fuckin pussy I can't stand little bitches like you go hang yourself kid if not I hope u get hit by a car. U half black too? Because I wouldn't put it past ur slutmother to have been runnin around givin it up to some Jig

Who is this addressed too. It's hilarious.
Joerusso isn't it true u turned down a button?

Re: new england lcn - 05/11/13 03:26 AM

Me lol southend sent it to my PM

Re: new england lcn - 05/11/13 02:24 PM

your welcome

Re: new england lcn - 05/11/13 02:49 PM

hey vinnytoothshit if you going to make or ask rhetorical questions and comments dont fuckin direct anything to me you fuck insulting me thats funny to you how about the only thing i turned down was your mother i have no time for ser versas so dont ask me nothing if its not about real things cause you dont know anything or anyone so dont fake like you do u scum

Re: new england lcn - 05/11/13 04:02 PM

You guys are so funny....

Re: new england lcn - 05/11/13 09:35 PM

It's a forum that's what is the best part...like southend is really gunna drive to medford an fight me or something....ha

Re: new england lcn - 05/12/13 12:36 AM

I have Meff as a 3/5 favorite if it happens, lol..

Re: new england lcn - 05/12/13 12:39 AM

Haha..
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: new england lcn - 05/12/13 05:10 AM

Joerusso. I meant no disrespect. I legit thought you had said before that you had. I never faked like i knew anyone, so I dont know what your talking about.

Re: new england lcn - 05/12/13 05:21 PM

No i never said i got proposed for membership because i never played those lines i never acted like i wanted to be a prat of any secret society know what i mean....now my father and uncle forget about it since the old days when books first opened back up was made guys if i was to expose my last name you guys might put all the pieces together...now would it be simple real easy to get involved sure but it was never my thing ...i mean i love the tradition and culture hold of things sure but i grew up with a dad that did alot of time uncle who always told me to go to school and do the right thing and in a neighborhood that was full of activity and people who was tryin to make a name for themselvess to get proposed but doing so without the proper protocols you see and end up getting clipped or overlooked or a mere associate of anything or anyone.... for me i couldve easily became made and in that life but i think i made a right/smart decision i mean im already the son and nephew of such and such couple of my cousiins are in the political world so having contact and iner actions with that life and people involved will never be a hard thing to do

Re: new england lcn - 05/12/13 08:42 PM

Lol

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
No i never said i got proposed for membership because i never played those lines i never acted like i wanted to be a prat of any secret society know what i mean....now my father and uncle forget about it since the old days when books first opened back up was made guys if i was to expose my last name you guys might put all the pieces together...now would it be simple real easy to get involved sure but it was never my thing ...i mean i love the tradition and culture hold of things sure but i grew up with a dad that did alot of time uncle who always told me to go to school and do the right thing and in a neighborhood that was full of activity and people who was tryin to make a name for themselvess to get proposed but doing so without the proper protocols you see and end up getting clipped or overlooked or a mere associate of anything or anyone.... for me i couldve easily became made and in that life but i think i made a right/smart decision i mean im already the son and nephew of such and such couple of my cousiins are in the political world so having contact and iner actions with that life and people involved will never be a hard thing to do

I thought u were under indictment for being part of a crew of "sons of made guys" what'd u change your mind

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 04:37 PM

I thought u were under indictment for being part of a crew of "sons of made guys" what'd u change your mind

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar”

-abraham lincoln wink

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 09:59 PM

southend you big illeterate prick how did i change my mind... whom ever i was in a indictment with has to do with whom im related to in anyway please enlighten me or how i chose to live my life you have any questions cause im a little fed up with yous fakes on here go paremeter st in north end go to polcari's coffee shop and you ask about me Bobby and just ask about me tell em your a friend of mine and wanted to see how im doing and see whose living a lie ...Dont get smacked around either cause u might end up like many men who tried to act tough for the wrong reasons ....you nobody who are you kid I am who i am and will never run away from it but thats not my life regardless how close, connected whatever thats my family not me im my own man you follow the leader mr softee ...my name is good respected all over the streets providence worcester whereever forget about it you cant even get a shot of vodke or expresso on the arm never mind respected like

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 10:05 PM

Why don't I drive to Medford kick your mother's door in and skullfuck that dirty whore just for having a coward punkassinternet nerd for a son. Fuckin pussy I can't stand little bitches like you go hang yourself kid if not I hope u get hit by a car. U half black too? Because I wouldn't put it past ur slutmother to have been runnin around givin it up to some jigs...

That's what southend just PM me...Haha classy guy

wouldn't it be funny if your mom gave it up to a jig in her lifetime?

whether u know it or not, one of your female family members or ex-girlfriend or current girlfriend has fucked a black male and enjoyed it

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 10:10 PM

and you five felonies you cheerleader you living a lie and im out front on the line with my family pedigree and and my personal life its not my fault yous clowns have no credentials or ties to anyone never mind being related regardless law enforcement scrutiny im proud of whom i am and where i come from .. i was born and raised boston strong you probably at a fuckin prep school like philip exeter you noisy fuck me im a guy interested in the old school and on here for entertainment and info on things my close ones will never speak about you on the other hand a fuckin smuck who wants to be down cause if i wanted too believe me i be made im down without even being in that inner circle cause my friend my family ties are tied in the family and thats for you any loser on here ...If yous got balls yous internet gangsters pick it up and come .....if i wasnt on house arrest i wouldve greeted you at the door myself

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 10:12 PM

and beleive my ill find out if stopped by cowards i mean gentlemen
Posted By: SC

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 10:16 PM

This shit is getting really tired now.... you kids who wanna act so tough. Feel free to join a role playing site but don't do this tough act here.

cookcounty, Joerusso and meffaboston are all gone for two weeks for flaming. If they come back and continue they'll be gone for good!
Posted By: Camarel

Re: new england lcn - 05/13/13 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
This shit is getting really tired now.... you kids who wanna act so tough. Feel free to join a role playing site but don't do this tough act here.

cookcounty, Joerusso and meffaboston are all gone for two weeks for flaming. If they come back and continue they'll be gone for good!

Thank god clap. I think joerusso's posts were bringing on an aneurysm lol

Re: new england lcn - 05/14/13 04:33 AM

anybody know if frank salemmi's brother Jackie is around or shelved. I would think he got not say. don't know or care about the pissing contest. im big fan of mob books and game of thrones its a new day or why you joined a mafia blog forum, for sports go to barstoolsport. some guy from providence vanisthies in my parents wedding photos 35yrs ago they laugh he was a big thief.
Posted By: cornerkid

Re: new england lcn - 05/14/13 04:07 PM

i knew CV if thats who you are talking about. Good kid..always liked him

Re: new england lcn - 05/14/13 05:02 PM

anybody know if frank salemmi's brother Jackie is around or shelved.

He's young enough to still be active but considering his brother has been in and out of the witness Protection program I doubt others would trust/embrace him. He's certainly laying low. I know he was at Gerry's funeral in 2009. I have not read anything since.

Re: new england lcn - 08/09/13 02:47 PM

ANGELESCO GIANGRANDE... JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW.

-Angelesco is half irish.. angelesco is his mothers last name.

-Angelesco grew up in medford and cambridge not East Boston.

-Frank miele is not angelescos dad.. his real father name was billy russell.

-his wife the one who was kidnapped is a skank and everyone has had apiece of her.

- angelescos mother is a federal parole officer.

- Both angelesco and giangrande are JUNKIES.

- BOTH angelesco and giangrande are suspects in several unsolved murders in the malden,medford,revere,somerville,everett area. they are also thought to have part in murders that other guys went down for.

-Both angelesco and giangrande have connections to MASS state troopers and politicians.

-Brian porreca an ex pro boxer an angelesco associate and mastermind of the 1996 carrot scam... was bribed to testify agianst two other associates... porreca later went into the witness protection program and was going to recant his testimony because he lied, but was killed by his handlers found dead in a vegas hotel from a hot dose... he had $10,000 on him.

-Brian porrecas mother was the mayor of medford,MA in th late 80's and his cousin mcglynn has been th mayor since her passing.

-Angelesco and giangrande have had ties to various groups... the renegades in eastie, old timers in the north end, and winter hill guys.

-Giangrnade sentencing was never published on there racketering extortion charges in 2007. angelescos was, agelesco recieve 5-7 years with 10 years of probation.

-Giangrande and angelesco are protected up high by the fucking prince of darkness.

- angelescos first arrest was for stealing a boston globe truck outside of the medford police station in the 80's.

- its also a theory that angelesco and giangrande have been brought in by new york families to have an outsider do hits.

-Giangrande is a manythings including a petty theft, after his 2007 arrest his most recent arrest was for shoplifting in malden.

- When the FBI and state police wont pursue you as a criminal you have nothing to fear.

-Several local non criminal people had testified at a retrial of two angelsco associates but there testimony was ignored. and several other angelesco giangrande associates in the medford-malden area had turned up dead after it was rumoed they were going to give testimony.

COULD OF WROTE A BOOK BUT WHO THE FUCK READS BOOKS ANYMORE.

Re: new england lcn - 08/09/13 03:00 PM

its printed in an article and police knowledge that there was 2 suspects in your cousins murder not one.

Re: new england lcn - 08/09/13 03:06 PM

if you want too get schooled on some knowledge let me know.

Re: new england lcn - 08/09/13 03:16 PM

There was also an FBI angent present at angelescos hearing in salem district court.

Re: new england lcn - 08/09/13 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: lic

-Giangrande and angelesco are protected up high by the fucking prince of darkness.

Ok, who's the prince of darkness.

I heard he's out and there's been sighting of him around Boston.

Re: new england lcn - 08/10/13 12:56 PM

Haha maybe its a made guy, an old timer who lives in a quiet nieghborhood behind a local hospital. or maybe its the federal government.

Re: new england lcn - 08/10/13 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: lic
Haha maybe its a made guy, an old timer who lives in a quiet nieghborhood behind a local hospital. or maybe its the federal government.

I wish you would get to the point. This isn't a game of friggin Clue

Re: new england lcn - 08/10/13 04:00 PM

And you're also just repeating everything you typed a few months ago. You think Angelesco and Giangrande are informants. Just say it.

Re: new england lcn - 08/10/13 08:47 PM

Mike he is full of shit trying to make it seem like he knows something or someone when he dont know shit but google and local sub shops number. A fuckin clown you ask me
Posted By: F_white

Re: new england lcn - 08/11/13 01:28 AM

How big is new england family or crew?

Re: new england lcn - 08/11/13 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: F_white
How big is new england family or crew?

The New England family has about 40-50 total members, making is comparable to the New Jersey and Philadelphia families.

Re: new england lcn - 08/11/13 03:27 AM

I say a little more 70-80 but no more than that a lot of men real discreet and have humble lifestyle that been made but you can be right ivy 40-50 sounds real reasonable

Re: new england lcn - 08/11/13 04:09 AM

I say a little more 70-80 but no more than that a lot of men real discreet and have humble lifestyle that been made but you can be right ivy 40-50 sounds real reasonable

40-50 is the most recent official estimates I've seen. About 30 in Boston, a dozen or so in Providence, and a few in Connecticut. The family hasn't had 70-80 in decades.
Posted By: F_white

Re: new england lcn - 08/11/13 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

40-50 is the most recent official estimates I've seen. About 30 in Boston, a dozen or so in Providence, and a few in Connecticut. The family hasn't had 70-80 in decades.

About the same size as Chicago,Philly New Jersey and Detroit.

Re: new england lcn - 08/11/13 03:08 PM

Thats the thing ivy in prov they are loaded and been like that... They have bunch of guys who are low key made years ago and still active. With the old man, luigi they made guys but in boston i say the most is 40 tops but in prov i say 20 25 and 30 highest number . Ivy trust me on this 40-50 is real reasonable real possible but trust me the whole mass,r.i area prov especailly is loaded and always have so very capable and realistic if 65-75 is the number

Re: new england lcn - 08/11/13 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: F_white
About the same size as Chicago,Philly New Jersey and Detroit.

Detroit was said to have about 30 at most in both 1996 and 2001. I doubt it's grown since then.
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: new england lcn - 08/13/13 06:15 PM

How things going Wiseguy?

Re: new england lcn - 08/13/13 06:41 PM

southend I was just reading a old article on al Bruno's 1993 attempdted murder trial of him shooting the guy 10 times in the barn they guy lived. phill leonetti testified at that trial. phil said Bruno and crew would go down a.c. hang out with scarfo and crew. they were talking how harry the hunchback was shot a ton of times and didn't die, Bruno brought up how he shot the guy in the barn 10 times and he ran off. everybody must have stoped in scarfo's base when they went to a.c. popular crew. don't know how to post acticles. mass.com

Re: new england lcn - 08/13/13 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB1977
How things going Wiseguy?

Same tale of woe. Good to see you posting again.

Re: new england lcn - 08/16/13 09:56 PM

yeah iam curious too know if mark rossetti has the goods on BUFALINO, PROCHILLO, ANGELESCO, GIANGRANDE??

Re: new england lcn - 08/17/13 02:30 PM

southend I was just reading a old article on al Bruno's 1993 attempdted murder trial of him shooting the guy 10 times in the barn they guy lived. phill leonetti testified at that trial. phil said Bruno and crew would go down a.c. hang out with scarfo and crew. they were talking how harry the hunchback was shot a ton of times and didn't die, Bruno brought up how he shot the guy in the barn 10 times and he ran off. everybody must have stoped in scarfo's base when they went to a.c. popular crew. don't know how to post acticles. mass.com

The barn the shooting happened in was at the home of Al's brother Frank. I'm very close with Al's nephew and he remembers getting off the school bus when he was a kid and seeing the jury people there to have a look at the barn lol he didn't know what to think. The guy who got shot was Joey Maruca, I believe he was a wiseguy from Buffalo NY. Supposedly Skyball wanted him clipped because he was operating some type of racket in Albany, the Springfield crew's territory and he wasn't paying them their due tribute. Adolfo and some guys got Maruca to believe they had a trucklod's worth of canned tomatoes and other hot merchandise for sale, being kept in Al's brother's barn. When Maruca walked into the barn with the guys he saw plastic laid out on the ground and, you guessed it - no canned tomatoes. That's when Bruno began shooting him with a .45 and the cocksucker ran out of the barn and made it to a neighbor's home begging for help covered in blood. I know this property and if he ran out that barn with 10 bullet holes in him then he'd have had to run down the hill the house is up on first, and then to a neighbors, which the houses are not that close together on that part of the street. Crazy what adrenaline and shock can let us be capable of

Re: new england lcn - 08/18/13 04:56 PM

ive alwas been curious about the springfield and worcester guys... although i could tell ya anything about charlestown, east bosotn, revere, medford malden, somerville, southie, north end, north shore , south shore... have never known too much about them.... there with genovese and gambinos thats what i know. just like most of CT.
Posted By: Ville

Re: new england lcn - 08/19/13 01:33 AM

I thought u knew about the Genovese and Gambinos and Chicago, u said all the factions around here are backed by those families and not the Patriarca's. Southend- I gotta say I repsect ur info on here, u do it the right way, this Lic guy is a wise ass who is talking all sorts of garbage on all the Boston and New England threads. Ive never posted on here till this week, I would just read what everyone was writing. I dont if anyone on these threads remembers that Vinny gorgeous character, but this guy sounds just like him, starting trouble and thinking he knows every single thing going on in the greater boston area
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET