Home

Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco

Posted By: Joe_Bonanno

Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/07/13 03:56 AM

Why everybody refers to them as a real and true gangsters? What's the difference between them and other mobsters? I haven't heard bad word about them.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/07/13 09:25 AM

Salvie Testa lived and breathed the mafia, according to Caramandi. He would quote The Godfather etc. He really lived that life. The mob was all he ever thought about, 24/7. He was loyal too, and rising fast. Too bad for him Scarfo was an unsecure little shit who wanted the spot life for himself.

As for DeCicco, he had real clout and was both feared and respected in his prime. These guys are true gangsters. Respected by all and feared by all.
Posted By: Viceguy

Re: Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/07/13 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: LCN1987
These guys are true gangsters. Respected by all and feared by all.

LCN, I never could get it straight about gangsters fearing gangsters. I always thought the fear was directed against straights, victim, etc. Particularly when both took the oath never to raise a hand against a friend. Talking LCN, here, of course. I could see fearing a boss, but another equal level friend? Why wouldn't a guy fear me as much as he expected to be feared, given we're both wily dangerous men?
Posted By: bronx

Re: Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/07/13 08:41 PM

hello viceguy...who does the mob kill?/ other mob guys.. for greed.. power..jealousy.very rarely does a guy get killed for a "good reason"..whom ever has the bosses ear wins
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/07/13 10:46 PM

Good Topic. Both these gusy were well respected and probabbly would have made good bosses. Both guys were also feared as well as great earners. Salvie testa learned so much from his father so that helped him. he aslo rose very fast in fact he was a capo by age 25 which is pretty rare. Frank Decicco was the same way in fact Sammy Gravano respected him bigtime and wanted him to be boss after they killed Big Paul. If decicco became boss the gambino family probably would have been stronger leading in this decade
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/08/13 12:31 AM

testa would have gotten life for some of the numerous hits he took part in

decicco also would have gotten swept up in the mob crackdown that was heating up in nyc during that time

both would have died in jail, nothing new
Posted By: azguy

Re: Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/09/13 11:16 PM

Testa was the guy killed in the candy shop, right..?
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Salvie Testa and Frank DeCicco - 03/10/13 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Testa was the guy killed in the candy shop, right..?

Yes, Testa was lured to the store by one of his best friends Joe Pungitore and he was shot and killed there by Wayne Grande.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET