Home

how much does a hell's angel make a year?

Posted By: red

how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 03/06/13 03:22 AM

Does anyone have any info on how much a biker makes a year.
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 03/06/13 03:46 PM

In Lynn mass the hells Angeles purchased a wharehouse in 1999 an they make all the t shirt an all there other stuff they sell online and that's were the clubhouse is to...that's there legit income an im sure they make a decent amount..
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 03/06/13 03:48 PM

The hells Angeles are an always will be connected to the Italians in Boston ...ceasare Anguilo is Donato Anguilo son an he's always hangs with hells angeles... In other cities not so sure but in Boston they are def allies an work together
Posted By: cheech

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 03/06/13 06:45 PM

same in CT meffa

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 03/06/13 09:33 PM

Read online that an ha chapter president makes 1 million a yr and a member makes 250k per if this true no wonder nobody wants to get made into the mob. How many made guys do you know that earn that much money?
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 03/06/13 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: red
Read online that an ha chapter president makes 1 million a yr and a member makes 250k per if this true no wonder nobody wants to get made into the mob. How many made guys do you know that earn that much money?
Well they hide it well, they don't spend it outlandishly on things such as soap, shampoo or new jeans !! cool

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 03/06/13 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Originally Posted By: red
Well they hid it well, they don't spend it outlandishly on things such as soap, shampoo or new jeans !! cool

Haha lol true!
Posted By: lic

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/12/13 06:59 AM

spot on, alot of the hells angls around here grew up in eastie and revere with some of the wisegys.... but the bikers deal in drugs and guns... the wisegys mostly stick to gambling and loansharking and the occasion extortion

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/12/13 07:01 AM

LYNN,ma is where the angels around here are based out of there referd to as th lynn/salem chapter... Lynn also home to mass biggest crip gangs.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/12/13 07:05 AM

365 bottles of jack daniels, 730 grams of meth, some dope, coke, weed, and and the junked out whores are a perk of membership.
Posted By: Caemine718

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/12/13 07:25 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
365 bottles of jack daniels, 730 grams of meth, some dope, coke, weed, and and the junked out whores are a perk of membership.

Haha your gonna need more meth with those baseheads
Posted By: Primo

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/12/13 09:46 PM

Where I live there is a Hells Angels chapter with I think about 20 members or less maybe. And there was an investigation recently trying to tie them to local street gangs, and their lawyer was defended them by saying they didn't need to waste time with low level gangs cause all the Hells Angels members here had legit jobs with salaries earning around 100k a year. Thought that was pretty interesting.

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/12/13 09:59 PM

alot of them work in the unions... laboreers, teamsters, pipefiters, carpenters etc... they got there dirt on the side. hookers an drugs they hold it down... and in new england theyve always worked close with LCN and WHG.

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/12/13 10:03 PM

theres chapters all over new england, but the Lynn/salem chapter is the biggest. theres some devils disciples aroundhere too but not as organized as the hells angels.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/13/13 05:53 AM

Are patches a tax right off? Its a fucking business expense no?

1%... the stitching...shit aint free y'all...
Posted By: azguy

Re: how much does a hell's angel make a year? - 08/13/13 02:28 PM

Most of them can't rub two nickels together, just judging by the piece of sh*t motorcycles I see them on when I'm out and about town on my bike.

I think anything they make goes right back up their nose or into their arm.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET