Home

Carmine Persico!

Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 12:16 AM

Good or Bad Boss? Been in can forever, any thoughts?
Posted By: BirdMoney

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 12:49 AM

terrible,terrible boss! ultimately the goal of organized crime is to make money thru crime and not get caught. He was more worried about ego, creating a dynasty and power. The result of that has been wars, bad blood, and heavy jail time for almost every experienced member of that family. A family is only as strong as there boss in sit downs with other families and the snake hasnt been in any sit downs since the commission case. And he has created such animosity amoungst his family that they cant function as a whole, too much bad blood from the wars. After all the shots were fired and men burried, he remains in prison as the boss but his family which he represents and his power comes from is a shell of itself. Hes like saddam hussien when he was in charge. Very powerful, fight wars to stay in power operataes outta fear but has a nation of poor very unhappy people.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 01:15 AM

Brutal boss. I agree with BirdMoney.

Persico has an ego as big as Gotti if not worse.

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 01:30 AM

Terrible boss! Ugly as sin
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 01:38 AM

He looks like he could be Pee Wee Herman's Brother
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 01:44 AM

LOL
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 12:01 PM

Carmine Persico was a lousy boss for various reasons, but the most important has been to interpose his family to the Family in 1987 after being sentenced to 100 years in Commission Case, would have to leave the reins of the family to someone else, like Vic Orena, formally take the title to distract the feds instead has made the outbreak of the Third Colombo War.And now the Colombo are the weakest of the 5 families.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 02:34 PM

Horrible boss but an interesting case study
Posted By: gamms

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 03:04 PM

the guy from 11th avenue should have been boss.

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 04:49 PM

Absolutely! He would have all those guys walking around in cowboy boots, 10 gallon hats and six shooters on their hip. FBI would have got very confused!
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 11:19 PM

I feel like scarfo and persico are the same. If scarfo had the family and people that persico did he would.but yea still be boss.but yea the snakes a horrible boss. Being his own lawyer and admitting to extortion.dumb.

Re: Carmine Persico! - 12/31/12 11:53 PM

at least he wasnt sleeping and passing wind during that whole trial!lol! that shit makes me crack up bo!

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: gamms
at least he wasnt sleeping and passing wind during that whole trial!lol! that shit makes me crack up bo!

The man was all about class!
Posted By: azguy

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 03:16 PM

I'm shocked that Persico is still the boss, lots of loyalist on the street or not, you would think someone would send a message that enough is enough and your time is up...

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
I'm shocked that Persico is still the boss, lots of loyalist on the street or not, you would think someone would send a message that enough is enough and your time is up...

Seriously! Anyone have any insight on why this is? Any thoeries?

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 05:54 PM

honestly theres only two giys on the street who are capable of taking the 'reigns' for those guys and neither of them will ever higher than consigleri. plus i doubt either of them would take it..lol. the only guys with the ambition to take over are in side.

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 06:03 PM

honestly theres only two giys on the street who are capable of taking the 'reigns' for those guys and neither of them will ever higher than consigleri. plus i doubt either of them would take it..lol. the only guys with the ambition to take over are in side.

I buy that! My question is how forever? The guy has been away forever! He took a horse and buggy to his last meeting! Do you agree? He's spent more time in than out? Is he just holding the seat so his family gets a kick? Is it ego? How does he get his agenda on the street? Especially now with all his kids gone, most of his crew gone. What eve happened to that creep Apples? That big guy! Can't think of his name
Posted By: jmack

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

I buy that! My question is how forever? The guy has been away forever! He took a horse and buggy to his last meeting! Do you agree? He's spent more time in than out? Is he just holding the seat so his family gets a kick? Is it ego? How does he get his agenda on the street? Especially now with all his kids gone, most of his crew gone. What eve happened to that creep Apples? That big guy! Can't think of his name

Hugh apples Macintosh died in 97.

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: jmack
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Hugh apples Macintosh died in 97.

That's the name!
Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 08:45 PM

Who are you talkin bout here gamms?

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/01/13 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Who are you talkin bout here gamms?

Billy Cutolo or "wild bill"
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/02/13 02:34 AM

Posted By: azguy

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/02/13 06:18 PM

Yeah, I guess there isn't much power left on the streets but when the heck has that stopped and ambitious up and cummer...There has got be one captain that thinks he can right the ship and do things right.

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/02/13 07:36 PM

the guys who usually think they should be boss are the only ones that think that,if you follow me.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/04/13 01:35 AM

Haha carmines pic makes me think of a kid takin a pic smoking to look cool.lol u know he posed like that
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/04/13 01:41 AM

Agreed Tommy definite pose lol

Anyone know what age Carmine roughly was when that picture was taken?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/04/13 01:46 AM

I usually try a blow rings in my mug shots lol
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/04/13 05:37 AM

This would be a good point for a new thread..The Coloumbos could just act like the mexican mafia any thoughts ...

Re: Carmine Persico! - 01/04/13 05:39 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

This would be a good point for a new thread..The Coloumbos could just act like the mexican mafia any thoughts ...

Fire one up! Those guys can be laughed about for hours!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET