They're back (Mob Wives Season 3)

Posted By: IvyLeague

They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/23/12 04:02 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=How1Y_cCX8c

Meet the new 'Mob Wife'
Love Majewski speaks perfect Hebrew — but you’ll never guess why
By MICHAEL SHAIN
December 20, 2012

The newest member of the “Mob Wives” crew has really been there all along.

Love Majewski has been just off-camera during the first three seasons of VH1’s addictive mob opera, set on Staten Island.

She has known and hung out with most of the “wives” for more than 20 years.

For three seasons now, the show’s producer’s have had to cut her out of shots and dialogue because viewers did not know who she was.

The only question is why it took this long to add a character with a name that sounds like a comic book hero’s girlfriend.

Truth is, Love’s boyfriends are more likely to come out of the pages of Jerry Capeci’s on-line Mafia column, Gang Land.

And she has the FBI dossiers to prove it.

In the 1990s, she went on the lam to Israel — which curiously has no extradition treaty with the US — to avoid having to testify against ex-boyfriend Ray Merolle, whose car-theft operation reportedly inspired the film “Gone in 60 Seconds.”

That was after years spent with club king (and mob associate) Chris Paciello, famous for rubbing shoulders with Madonna in the 1990s and then turning mob canary to keep himself out of jail on a murder charge.

In all, she spent nearly four years in Israel, avoiding federal subpoenas — and violent ex-BFs who might worry that she would flip.

“I actually speak fluent Hebrew,” she said of her years in Tel Aviv. “That’s how long I was gone.”

During her years there, Love, now 41, says she wised up.

She has boiled her hard-knocks knowledge down to a single piece of advice for girls who are dazzled by “The Life” — the expression the ‘Mob Wives” use on the show to mean the world of cars, furs and racketeering trials:

“If your man is not at work on Tuesday at 2 in the afternoon, you have a problem,” she says.

Even though she is not Italian — “Russian Polish, I think they call us” — Love fits in easily with the rest of the cast: Drita D’Avanzo, Carla Facciolo, Karen Gravano, Renee Graziano, Ramona Rizzo and especially fan-favorite Big Ang. It is not her first time in front of the cameras.

In 2011, she appeared on an Investigation Discovery series called “I Married a Mobster,” telling her story — and doing make-up for the rest of the cast.

Love’s official bio lists her as a celebrity make-up artist now. Sharon Osbourne and soap star Fiona Hughes have been among her clients.

But she is most proud of building her own small line of high-end cosmetics. “I taught myself how to do everything out of one of those ‘Small Business for Dummies’ books.” she says.

The show, which begins its new season next month on VH1, will not let her talk about what happens this year. “All I can tell you” she says, “is that I’m buffer between Drita and Karen,” who have had some epic brawls on the show over a guy both used to be with and now profess to care nothing about.

Go figure.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/love_mob_style_o5JmEjb6nW7j7QasCLkAPJ
Posted By: olivant

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/23/12 04:26 AM

I watched the first few episodes of this show its 1st season. It's screaming, foul-mouthed women; how unique! Their mob affiliations have little to do with the show's substance which, again, is screaming, foul-mouthed women. It's embarrassing.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/23/12 05:49 AM

These broads are all trash !!
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/23/12 07:26 AM

Could anyone imagine if Playboy did a spread on them. Drita would be nice but renee and karen lol Big Ang they'll give her own spread but shes more suited for Penthouse.
Posted By: marine

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/23/12 09:29 AM

They should try to find Philly women..And some of you know Margate beach is just as good if not better than Datona Miami or LA beaches..and most of em are from south philly or washington twp Nj..Ramona Drita and her friend are playboy worthy..
Posted By: Antonio

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/23/12 11:02 AM

How I hate this show, I mean really this to me is as bad as Jersey Shore and so on. They TV reality shows are pointless in my opinion and a waste of money.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 02:06 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-GGMqv1EQ
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 02:28 AM

This show is pure trash. Nothing more
Posted By: southend

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 03:01 AM

Mob wives makes me puke a little in my mouth
Posted By: Avellino

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 10:00 AM

If Carlo Gambino was alive he would have them all killed.
Posted By: carmela

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 05:11 PM

The guys that say how much they hate this show seem to know more about it than anyone else.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 05:25 PM

So true!
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 05:25 PM

I can safely say I've never watched it cool
Posted By: southend

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
The guys that say how much they hate this show seem to know more about it than anyone else.

honestly it's like a horrific car crash, you dont want to look but u cant help it kinda? i dont watch it but i have,to give it a shot,but i couldnt handle it

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 05:34 PM

I've only ever seen the vid snippets that are put up here so I have no idea.

As an aside: I have a friend who keeps inviting me to that Drunken Monkey bar. She's friends with big Ange. Except its on Wednesdays and I think that is for ladies only. Ahem.
Posted By: gamms

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 05:52 PM

carmela,you may meet my wife there!lol.but seriously everyone is friends with big ange a lot of people who watch they show really dislike her,but theyve never been around her.im not saying im her best friend,but i have met her a few times.and shes always been friendly.my wifes friends love to go there..too much im my opinion.lol. my wife was at the bar during some party that was on the show [big ang],where ange takes body shots off some shirtless cuban guy.lol.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 06:23 PM

Lol. I'm not planning on going. My friend is promoting this new Wednesday night thing they have going on and Ange is usually there. But only recently I realized that ladies nite is for women hooking up with women. It takes me awhile to catch on.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 06:45 PM

^ lol It's to in your face..loud and obnoxiousness for me..

I asked DAP why he made such a big fuss about them on his OC Blog,his answer was his fans like them the most. These monkeys are marketable,
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

^ lol It's to in your face..loud and obnoxiousness for me..

I asked DAP why he made such a big fuss about them on his OC Blog,his answer was his fans like them the most. These monkeys are marketable,

the number of website hits these chicks brought to the site especially big ange is astronomical

on another note: ive actually never been to staten island...

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:06 PM

the ferrys free dap.lol.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:07 PM

Lol. I'm not planning on going. My friend is promoting this new Wednesday night thing they have going on and Ange is usually there. But only recently I realized that ladies nite is for women hooking up with women. It takes me awhile to catch on.

i am down.lol.ill tell you how it goes.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: gamms
the ferrys free dap.lol.

lmao i know i know, just never had a reason to go out there.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:10 PM

well now you do.on wednesday nights only.lol.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:13 PM

well now you do.on wednesday nights only.lol.

staten island is like a whole new state for me, if i want to see chicks hooking up with each other i can just head to manhattan or call some of my lesbian friends no need to head out there lol

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:15 PM

come to thnk of it,i dont think i have any lesbian friends.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:19 PM

im sorry to hear that

i would honestly say at least half the chicks i know under 30 have made out/hooked up with another chick (usually when drunk), its actually not that big of a deal to me, guess i am used to it i saw it in school a bunch of times,straight girls would do it with their girlfriends for fun or as a dare,not to brag or anything but ive hooked up with more than one lesbian at the same time before, not a big deal, it is 2012 lol

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:33 PM

I've always liked the show. It's the very definition of a guilty pleasure.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I've always liked the show. It's the very definition of a guilty pleasure.

i would be lying if i said i didnt watch it just out of curiosity
Posted By: Mark

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:39 PM

Gotta admit that I watched the Chicago spin-off. Definitely a guilty pleasure for sure. If anything, it was good to see the neighborhoods, restaurants and places they filmed. Love to hear the accents that I grew up with! smile

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:50 PM

I should add that it's only because of the mob connection that I watch the show. Otherwise, it would have no appeal to me whatsoever. And even then, I listen to it more than watch it. I'll have an episode going on my computer but have other windows up and will be doing other things while the show is going.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:53 PM

i liked the chicago one better honestly.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:55 PM

Too bad it was cancelled.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/29/12 11:56 PM

who was the old hag with the bags under her eyes?she got her as beat in one episode i think.lol.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/30/12 12:04 AM

Nora Schweihs - she's the daughter of Frankie "The German" Schweihs. Alleged hit man for the Outfit back in the day.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/30/12 12:08 AM

that was it!lol.i liked leah the best. and shes the only one whos name i can remember.lol.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/30/12 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

im sorry to hear that

i would honestly say at least half the chicks i know under 30 have made out/hooked up with another chick (usually when drunk), its actually not that big of a deal to me, guess i am used to it i saw it in school a bunch of times,straight girls would do it with their girlfriends for fun or as a dare,not to brag or anything but ive hooked up with more than one lesbian at the same time before, not a big deal, it is 2012 lol

Yeah I agree. Nothing wrong with that. But I think this Wednesday night is for straight up lesbians. No guys. Get it? Lol

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/30/12 12:50 AM

im sorry to hear that

Yeah I agree. Nothing wrong with that. But I think this Wednesday night is for straight up lesbians. No guys. Get it? Lol

thats what they always say, but if you buy a couple of drinks here and there, wont be any issues thats been my experience

out of curiosity, what kind of lesbians? are they the jeans wearing,townboy dressing type? or are they the hot chick great body type that people say its sad she is just into women? hopefully its the latter

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/30/12 03:46 AM

im sorry to hear that

thats what they always say, but if you buy a couple of drinks here and there, wont be any issues thats been my experience

out of curiosity, what kind of lesbians? are they the jeans wearing,townboy dressing type? or are they the hot chick great body type that people say its sad she is just into women? hopefully its the latter

Oh I don't know. Google Drunken Monkey for wednesday nights. Either way i'm not going. lol I'm no lesbian and the last thing I want is to be drinking in a room full of only women.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/30/12 04:28 AM

^^^fair enough haha
Posted By: Madonn

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 12/30/12 01:22 PM

I watch the show when I can. The women in there are pretty aggressive, but that's how they earn some extra money. I used to watch it when Anthony Graziano was out from jail hoping to see him on the show. Or maybe some other old school guy.

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 01/07/13 06:07 AM

This just in: Somebody broke into Rene Graziano's house and took a shit in her toilet. More details to follow...

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 01/07/13 06:10 AM

^^ Wow That's Real Exciting can you post a picture of it..Personally I'd love to rub shit all over that bitches face...I don't believe in violence..or violence against women but I'd love to stuff shit in her mouth and all over her face
Posted By: Camarel

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 01/07/13 06:21 AM

Does anyone on this site actually watch this shhow? My younger sister does, but she watches every reality show lol

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 01/07/13 06:30 AM

Dick, you ever see a Guide to Reconizing your Saints? Shia LaBouf, Rosario Dawson!

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 01/07/13 06:31 AM

No I don't think I've seen it is it on Netflix?

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 01/07/13 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
No I don't think I've seen it is it on Netflix?

Yes, its very good. About teen age NYC life in the mid 90's. Good movie.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: They're back (Mob Wives Season 3) - 01/07/13 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
This just in: Somebody broke into Rene Graziano's house and took a shit in her toilet. More details to follow...

Speaking of Rene, what's been the fallout with Pagan? Is that going to be brought up in Mob Wives 3?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET