Home

The Mafia is overrated.

Posted By: Avellino

The Mafia is overrated. - 12/20/12 02:19 PM

I say about 90-95 percent go to jail or get killed. All that to be accepted by a bunch of guys who will turn on you in a nano second. Funny, everyone that becomes a wiseguy turns on you in the end. There is no honor among thieves. All this kissing shit is another bullshit thing. I call in the Judas kiss. I fear God too much to kill someone who has a family. Can you imagine taking someone away from a family who is the bread winner. At the end God is the boss. Life is so short and to spend your time in a coffin at a young age is bullshit or going to a dark, cold cell is not how to enjoy the pleasures of life.
Even the smallest task of taking a shit in a cell and using lousy toilet paper bothers me. Nothing like Charmins. You will never see that again. It is like going to a pre-Hell camp before going to Hell.
Posted By: merlino

Re: The Mafia is overrated. - 12/20/12 02:22 PM

AWESOME!!!
Posted By: gamms

Re: The Mafia is overrated. - 12/20/12 03:10 PM

lol.
Posted By: TonyG

Re: The Mafia is overrated. - 12/20/12 03:15 PM

Agreed. Just curious, but it seems like part of your post is spoken from a perspective of experience. What prompted you to open this string?
Posted By: gamms

Re: The Mafia is overrated. - 12/20/12 03:19 PM

i think its more a phase.lol. kids come on here thinking 'the life' is like goodfellas.the more they learn,the more they realize it aint. sounds like real life two.
Posted By: azguy

Re: The Mafia is overrated. - 12/20/12 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyG
Agreed. Just curious, but it seems like part of your post is spoken from a perspective of experience. What prompted you to open this string?

x2...?
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: The Mafia is overrated. - 12/23/12 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By: gamms
i think its more a phase.lol. kids come on here thinking 'the life' is like goodfellas.the more they learn,the more they realize it aint. sounds like real life two.
Perfect example was the dopey kids in arizona who got involved with gravano..they loved hanging out with a killer they saw on tv , and that made them feel strong..then when he started talking about killing,they shet themselves and ran right to the police !!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET