Home

tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam

Posted By: meffaboston

tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 06:27 PM

I just want some info on him an his family....do they still work with the gambinos are they capos are they in jail just general info thanks a lot...
Posted By: gamms

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 06:54 PM

in all honesty hes a dope.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 08:12 PM

Lol sit have u met him I figure I guy like that has to have some great history or he could be a dope lol..

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 08:40 PM

i know him. i am related to his family i believe,our grandparents come from the same part of palermo.

hes a nice guy.hes got the 'pedigree', but thats about it. hes made some coin over the years. but a guy with a last name like his could earn just for being 'himself'. but who knows hes with the 'right crowd', so you never know he could be a 'player' some day. if he doesnt get picked up on any 'skins' tapes,hes set to inheret a pretty 'heavy' crew. he got pinched a few years ago with joe lanni on a e.c. charge. probably got probation.if i remember right hes still lives in staten island but he was a brooklyn kid.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 08:41 PM

he is a tall fuck though.lol.
Posted By: carmela

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
i know him. i am related to his family i believe,our grandparents come from the same part of palermo.

And what part is that?
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:22 PM

I think he's involved with Frank Cali. Saw a surveillance photo with them

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:27 PM

they lived in 'udetore'. i think the spelling differs but that is how it is said. not sure if its a region or a neighborhood but is the same area most of those inzerillos came from. where do you live carm?

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:32 PM

they are cousins i think. maybe carmela knows?

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:34 PM

they lived in 'udetore'. i think the spelling differs but that is how it is said. not sure if its a region or a neighborhood but is the same area most of those inzerillos came from. where do you live carm?

Uditore, you got it right. Me..I live in Jersey. lol But I'm in Sicily every summer and go between Agrigento, where we have my husband's house he grew up in, and Palermo where there is family as well. I know the island like the back of my hand. I was just asking ya that's all. I'm curious like that. wink

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:37 PM

ive never gotten the chance to go. one of these days im going to take my pop over there.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:39 PM

Thanks... yeah i seen that photo of cali Santo zito an tall Pete..

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:39 PM

they are cousins i think. maybe carmela knows?

brothers-in-law

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:41 PM

I've been all over Italy an Sicily my mom was born there in agusta its beutiful...an Rome is so niice Italy as a hole is great especially if u have family there to take u around if your just a tourist good luck lol anyone that has been there you no wat I mean

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: meffaboston
I've been all over Italy an Sicily my mom was born there in agusta its beutiful...an Rome is so niice Italy as a hole is great especially if u have family there to take u around if your just a tourist good luck lol anyone that has been there you no wat I mean

Another one from Augusta? Hot damn, I dont hear a thing about that city and now twice in one week, two guys on here mention it. What a week! grin

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 10:10 PM

anyone know anything about Santo Zito? He's in that photo but there's nothing else about him.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 10:23 PM

Lol carmela who else is from there...I'm not from there my mom came here when she was 2 lol its the fucking longest plane ride in history the last time I went I took a xannaxx and it still wasn't enough

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 10:37 PM

Lol carmela who else is from there...I'm not from there my mom came here when she was 2 lol its the fucking longest plane ride in history the last time I went I took a xannaxx and it still wasn't enough

That poster that recently got banned, ricobenes. He first said he was from Chicago, then said he was from Augusta. Then said it was all a big typo.

I don't know, you get used to the ride. We used to land in Roma and take plane on down to Palermo airport. That kind of broke up the flight. But now we use Eurofly and it goes right from JKF straight to Palermo. But it's really about 10 hours straight thru.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
But now we use Eurofly and it goes right from JKF straight to Palermo. But it's really about 10 hours straight thru.

We've gone that route, Carm. Then ferried over to the Port of Reggio before taking the bumpy ride up towards Cosenza. But I heard that Eurofly recently got bought out or merged. Or did I dream that? confused

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But now we use Eurofly and it goes right from JKF straight to Palermo. But it's really about 10 hours straight thru.

We've gone that route, Carm. Then ferried over to the Port of Reggio before taking the bumpy ride up towards Cosenza. But I heard that Eurofly recently got bought out or merged. Or did I dream that? confused

I think they merged, I'm not sure. The plane still says Eurofly on it, that's all I know. lol But they run very limited in and out of the US. My husband will fly Alitalia if he goes there alone. Come to think of it, he flys first class when he goes alone, too. Fucker.

NickyEyes....I don't know a thing about Santo Zito.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/11/12 11:44 PM

nicky, hes a heavy weight. hes been around as far as i can remember. he is the poster boy for that whole 'make money not headlines' catch phrase.lol.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 12:02 AM

is he a capo or a soldier?

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 12:08 AM

hes not a 'official' skip but hes got enough juice to sit with anyone he wants.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 12:25 AM

That's what I figured he seems Like the type to have a lot of juice...any other of his releteves are involved??

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 01:02 AM

probably all of them.lol.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 01:08 AM

I think he's the guy my husband referred to once as "arancini ki piedi" (Riceball with feet).

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 01:31 AM

lol!thats probably him.hahaha!

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 01:34 AM

any guesses on who the unidentified guy is?
Posted By: cheech

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 01:48 AM

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?pag...&SizeDisp=7

this link talks about a Simone Zito along with an Inzerillo...maybe something related?
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 02:24 AM

I've unfortunately not yet had the pleasure of making the voyage but my grandfather originates from Cosenza as well

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 03:19 AM

cheech,simone is his brother. there is also stefano who i dont think is a wiseguy.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 03:40 AM

dont know who the fourth guy is but there outside the bank on 65th and 18th.close to santos place.
Posted By: cheech

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 01:19 PM

thanks Sit, appreciate all the info you have been bringing to the community

we need more insight and less "what do mobsters wear?"
Posted By: johnnyboysala

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 02:08 PM

My mum's family are from Scicli in the south east of Sicily, down near Ragusa. Half of them have actually Ragusa as their surname and the other half were living in caves until the 1950s. I'm not even kidding! My half-brother now lives in Palermo, down in the Borga Veccio. I'm from London though, and despite having this Sicilian heritage i can't even speak Italian! The shame!!

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 03:03 PM

Lol caves that reminds me of gyp rossetti lol he said in one episode that my family lived in a cave on the side of a mountain..

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117

I've unfortunately not yet had the pleasure of making the voyage but my grandfather originates from Cosenza as well

Well don't wait, buddy. My father's parents were born in Lauropoli. It's beautiful (and more than a bit prehistoric). I've been there many times. My family still owns the house that my grandmother was born in over 100 years ago. I've been there many times, once for almost a year and a half straight. But that was way back before I was married.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 05:37 PM

Santo Zito has a pizza joint in Park Slope called Smiling Pizza or something like that.

Santo and Simone are brothers? I didn't know that. I only knew that Giuseppe, Antonio, Stefano and Simone were brothers. They are related by blood to the Mannino's and part of that big sicilian clan the Inzerillo's-Gambino's-Spatola's-DiMaggio's. All those guys are related either by marriage or blood. I believe the Zito brothers mother is a Mannino.

I think they are also related to Benito "Benny" Zito who went down in the pizza connection case. All these guys move dope, thats their main occupation or at least it was back then.

Simone went down hard with several of the Mannino's back in the Iron Tower case in the late 1980's. Benny Zito ran a Mimmo's pizza shop for Domenico Mannino.

I don't know much about Tall Pete except that he's Frank Cali's brother in law. The Inzerillo you have to watch your back with is Tommaso Inzerillo. I think he's still alive but not positive. He was the one that set up 2 of his relatives to be murdered so that Toto Riina would let him live. Tommaso Inzerillo's sister Maria is married to Joe Gambino (John Gambino's younger brother) and he is very close to the Gambino brothers. Last i heard Tommaso Inzerillo was down in the Dominican Republic but that was several years ago, i'm not sure if he's still there or back in Palermo.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 06:15 PM

sounds about right to me. benny zito was his cousin i believe.he was a 'cherry hill' guy.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 06:26 PM

Wow all those grinders are related that's crazy...unbelievavle info thanks

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 06:29 PM

Tommaso inzerillo set who up exactly????? An where does tall Pete operate out of an do him an cali always do buissness

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 06:33 PM

Tommaso inzerillo set who up exactly?????

His cousin Pietro Inzerillo who was killed in south jersey in the early 1980's and his uncle Antonino Inzerillo who was killed in NYC around the same time.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

His cousin Pietro Inzerillo who was killed in south jersey in the early 1980's and his uncle Antonino Inzerillo who was killed in NYC around the same time.

Paul Castellano ok'd the hits to appease Toto Riina, and to keep the others in the Gambino's sicilian faction alive. A trade off of sorts - to keep the heroin business in tact. The Inzerillo's were killed and.or forced to leave Sicily because the Corleonese faction won the war in the 80's.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 07:00 PM

meffa,pete is a brooklyn guy.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Paul Castellano ok'd the hits to appease Toto Riina, and to keep the others in the Gambino's sicilian faction alive. A trade off of sorts - to keep the heroin business in tact. The Inzerillo's were killed and.or forced to leave Sicily because the Corleonese faction won the war in the 80's.

Castellano sent John Gambino to meet with Riina or one of his top guys. They told Gambino the slaughter would stop but he wanted those 2 Inzerillo's dead before the truce. Gambino was in on both the murders but in a taped phone call among some mafioso in sicily they discussed the murders and said Tommaso Inzerillo was the one who lured both of them to the sites where they were killed. On the tape it made it sound like Tommaso Inzerillo also pulled the trigger on the hit on his cousin Pietro Inzerillo.

For setting up his 2 relatives Riina let Tommaso Inzerillo live. He was supposed to be killed too. Riina wanted all the Inzerillo's wiped off the planet.

For the hit on Antonino Inzerillo his nephew Tommaso and John Gambino lured him to a deli in Brooklyn owned by Felippo Casamento. Thats where they killed him. Like i said Tommaso Inzerillo and the 3 Gambino brothers are very close.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 07:52 PM

Castellano sent John Gambino to meet with Riina or one of his top guys. They told Gambino the slaughter would stop but he wanted those 2 Inzerillo's dead before the truce. Gambino was in on both the murders but in a taped phone call among some mafioso in sicily they discussed the murders and said Tommaso Inzerillo was the one who lured both of them to the sites where they were killed. On the tape it made it sound like Tommaso Inzerillo also pulled the trigger on the hit on his cousin Pietro Inzerillo.

For setting up his 2 relatives Riina let Tommaso Inzerillo live. He was supposed to be killed too. Riina wanted all the Inzerillo's wiped off the planet.

For the hit on Antonino Inzerillo his nephew Tommaso and John Gambino lured Antonino Inzerrilo to a deli in NYC owned by Felippo Casamento. Thats where they killed him. Like i said Tommaso Inzerillo and the 3 Gambino brothers are very close.

Giancarlo, anyway you cut it...that is some dirty business. Even if you don't like your cousins (lol) Inzwerillo/Gambino family reunions would be really uncomfortable. If we know what wnet down, you know thier aunts and uncles know which cousin killed which cousin. Then again, maybe they look at it like, "business is business."

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 08:00 PM

Then again, maybe they look at it like, "business is business."

Uhm, ya think? lol

Just kidding, SilentPartnerz. But that's EXACTLY how you're looking at it if you're cold blooded enough to kill a blood family member. Well, you have to have that and, where the Sicilians are concerned, a serious sense of honor.

And by that, I mean what honor means to them. Because whether you agree with their interpretation of honor or not, those guys play by the rules over there.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 08:03 PM

After Toto Inzerillo killed a judge in Sicily, he was killed by one of Riina's men for acting without permission from the Commission and doing it on rival territory no less. At Inzerillo's funeral, his 15 year old son swore revenge on Riina. Soon after, the boy was kidnapped, his arm was first chopped off as a symbol, then they put a bullet in his head and killed him. That's when another Inzerillo was gunned down in the US, so Riina could make his point of how far his reach and power was.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 08:11 PM

After Toto Inzerillo killed a judge in Sicily, he was killed by one of Riina's men for acting without permission from the Commission and doing it on rival territory no less. At Inzerillo's funeral, his 15 year old son swore revenge on Riina. Soon after, the boy was kidnapped, his arm was first chopped off as a symbol, then they put a bullet in his head and killed him. That's when another Inzerillo was gunned down in the US, so Riina could make his point of how far his reach and power was.

That's the story I had in mind when I posted about their sense of honor in the post above yours, Carm.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 08:12 PM

Tommaso Inzerillo was actually charged in italy for the 2 murders of his relatives even though they happened in the usa. Either he was found not guilty or the charges were dropped.

Rosario Naimo was in on the murders too and he is supplying the italian authorities with info on a few different murders carried out years ago both here in the states and back in sicily.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 08:13 PM

Yeah I read all that shit it just gets confusing so many of them lol

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/12/12 08:23 PM

Yeah I read all that shit it just gets confusing so many of them lol

Yeah, and they all have the same first and last names. LOL
Posted By: azguy

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/13/12 04:27 PM

Love the picture Nicky, I guess track suits are no more..??

Lol...

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/13/12 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Love the picture Nicky, I guess track suits are no more..??

Lol...

haha im sure some still do

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/13/12 10:35 PM

shit i wear track suits.lol. im sure pizza has at least one.lol.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/13/12 11:42 PM

shit i wear track suits.lol. im sure pizza has at least one.lol.

Are you kidding, Sit?

I was the worst. The ab-so-lute worst. I had Sergio Tacchinis in every color. Viking soft slip on shoes, in every color. Even blue. I mean, who the fuck wears blue shoes? lol lol

White Giorgio Brutini shoes, with the brown "wooden" heels. Had to wear those with "dress" jeans, that you had dry cleaned. What normal person dry cleans jeans?! Or how about Capezios? Fuckin dance shoes!!!! lol lol

And forget about all the jewelry I bought in the back of social clubs. I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe right now lol.
Posted By: SiciNy

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 12:01 AM

nothing wrong with a nice track suite i love em
Posted By: Mark

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 12:09 AM

I bet you got grocery sacks filled with 1980's Fila tracksuits and pure white Roo's sneaker high tops sitting in your basement, pizzaboy!

PB's Dear Wife: "Pizza, I thought you were gonna donate those to the Goodwill 20 years ago?!? Cose' fa?!?"

PB: "Oh, Ay - Ay, Oh! Why you bustin' my chops ova here?!? I told ya... I'll get to it when I'm good and ready!!! Bydaway - Ya neva know when dees might come back in style!!!"

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Bydaway - Ya neva know when dees might come back in style!!!"

Well that's true!! lol lol

All kidding aside, I can't wear that stuff around my kids. If I do they tell people that I'm their mentally challenged Uncle.
Posted By: Mark

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Bydaway - Ya neva know when dees might come back in style!!!"

Well that's true!! lol lol

All kidding aside, I can't wear that stuff around my kids. If I do they tell people that I'm their mentally challenged Uncle.

lol I hear you - Mrs. Mark refuses to be seen with me when I wear one my track suits... "You look like a damn Goombah!" is what I hear! lol

"Does that make you my goomar?".. I always reply. tongue

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 12:51 AM

hahahaha! i dont wear every color,but i own about a dozen jackets/pants pairs.all either blue,purple,black or a shade of grey.lol. my favorite is a black and red one with the 'ferrari' logo on the back.lol. my 'racing jacket' i call it.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 12:55 AM

hahahaha! i dont wear every color,but i own about a dozen jackets/pants pairs.all either blue,purple,black or a shade of grey.lol. my favorite is a black and red one with the 'ferrari' logo on the back.lol. my 'racing jacket' i call it.

lol i also got one of those suits with the ferrari logo on the back (mine is white and black), it was a gift from an old italian gf, i use it for the gym mostly.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 03:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

lol i also got one of those suits with the ferrari logo on the back (mine is white and black), it was a gift from an old italian gf, i use it for the gym mostly.

That's where it belongs, believe me. You guys should have no reason to go out of the house wearing those track suits, unless it's to work out.
Posted By: azguy

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 12/14/12 02:50 PM

I had a few Sergio Tacchinis tracks suits back in the late 80's, wish I still had them...I could be paulie walnuts on Halloween !
Posted By: felice

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/27/13 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: gamms

hes a nice guy.hes got the 'pedigree', but thats about it. hes made some coin over the years. but a guy with a last name like his could earn just for being 'himself'. but who knows hes with the 'right crowd', so you never know he could be a 'player' some day. if he doesnt get picked up on any 'skins' tapes,hes set to inheret a pretty 'heavy' crew. he got pinched a few years ago with joe lanni on a e.c. charge. probably got probation.if i remember right hes still lives in staten island but he was a brooklyn kid.

Do you also know his cousin frank inzerillo.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/28/13 06:36 AM

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7uEv.S5RgnIA7Gxx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTE1a24wZzFsBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNARjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01PVVM0N18xMTY-/SIG=14ld70tdk/EXP=1362061743/**http%3a//www.repubblica.it/2008/01/sezioni/cronaca/operazione-palermo-ny/omicidi-a-new-york-english/omicidi-a-new-york-english.html

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/28/13 08:33 AM

Originally Posted By: gamms
cheech,simone is his brother. there is also stefano who i dont think is a wiseguy.

Santo is not simone's bro

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/28/13 08:36 AM

Uditore, you got it right. Me..I live in Jersey. lol But I'm in Sicily every summer and go between Agrigento, where we have my husband's house he grew up in, and Palermo where there is family as well. I know the island like the back of my hand. I was just asking ya that's all. I'm curious like that. wink

Which part of palermo? If i can ask you wink

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/28/13 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: felice

Cefalu' and Campofelice Di Roccella. These families are actually from Porto Empedocle, Agrigento, but moved to Palermo during the wars in the 80's-90's to get away. My husband's parents chose to bring their kids to the US instead.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/28/13 12:34 PM

Cefalu' and Campofelice Di Roccella. These families are actually from Porto Empedocle, Agrigento, but moved to Palermo during the wars in the 80's-90's to get away. My husband's parents chose to bring their kids to the US instead.

ok. so you know personally some of these guys

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/28/13 01:27 PM

Cefalu' and Campofelice Di Roccella. These families are actually from Porto Empedocle, Agrigento, but moved to Palermo during the wars in the 80's-90's to get away. My husband's parents chose to bring their kids to the US instead. [/quote]

First off felice....nice to talk to you again; been a long time. smile

Now, if you mean do I know the Inzerillo family personally? No.

If you mean do I know the families that were involved in the wars at the time that I mentioned above, then yes. Those are my husband's family.

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 02/28/13 03:35 PM

If you mean do I know the families that were involved in the wars at the time that I mentioned above, then yes. Those are my husband's family. [/quote]

wink

Re: tall pete inzerillo an the rest of his fam - 03/01/13 02:39 AM

If you mean do I know the families that were involved in the wars at the time that I mentioned above, then yes. Those are my husband's family.

wink

Nice talking to you felice, as always. wink wink grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET