Home

Anyone have any good court transcripts??

Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 07:09 AM

I read a thread on here about the Gravano court transcript and someone was nice enough to give a link to the Deleonardo court transcript. Does anyone have any others?? I found the Bull and especially the Deleonardo one amazing and would love to read more, but haven't had much success and im having a hard time finding some. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 07:52 AM

You're righ[quote=Benny_Eggs]I read a thread on here about the Gravano court transcript and someone was nice enough to give a link to the Deleonardo court transcript. Does anyone have any others?? I found the Bull and especially the Deleonardo one amazing and would love to read more, but haven't had much success and im having a hard time finding some. Thanks in advance!

You're right the mikey scars transcript was really interesting to read.. Talked about a lot of interesting shit. Never read the gravano one. Do you have a link to it? Would appreciate it.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 07:53 AM

You're righ[quote=Benny_Eggs]I read a thread on here about the Gravano court transcript and someone was nice enough to give a link to the Deleonardo court transcript. Does anyone have any others?? I found the Bull and especially the Deleonardo one amazing and would love to read more, but haven't had much success and im having a hard time finding some. Thanks in advance!

You're right the mikey scars transcript was really interesting to read.. Talked about a lot of interesting shit. Never read the gravano one. Do you have a link to it? Would appreciate it.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 08:20 AM

http://www.ipsn.org/infelise.html

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 09:01 AM

post trail transcripts

http://www.ipsn.org/maltese.html

US Vs Scarfo

http://www.ipsn.org/scarfo.htm
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped

Thanks Toodoped where you from cuz you from the UK or you a nightowl from the states

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Thanks Toodoped where you from cuz you from the UK or you a nightowl from the states

Naw im an outsider wink former Balkan states

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 09:14 AM

Thats cool I wouldn't call yourself an outsider unless you have
Thanks Toodoped where you from cuz you frthe same mindset as IMAMOBGUY
om the UK or you a nightowl from the states

Naw im an outsider wink former Balkan states

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 09:17 AM

^ Can't see well enough to edit that post. "Your not an outsider unless you act like IMMAMOBGUY and have thirty million different personalities

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/05/12 09:21 AM

^ Can't see well enough to edit that post. "Your not an outsider unless you act like IMMAMOBGUY and have thirty million different personalities

lol youre right,dudes like a skitzo!thanks for your hospitality cool
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Anyone have any good court transcripts?? - 12/07/12 02:42 PM

Benny, If we are talking about full trial transcripts you would need to contact the courthouse where the trials were held in. For older trials, the National Archives (I think the NA is in NY) would be the place to look for them. However, these materials are expensive and according to researchers, it´s not easy to get them. It can take months.

You can find trials and appeal summaries here

http://www.findacase.com/

Just type a name in the search field and results will come up.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET