Home

Thomas Farese - Colombo Consigliere

Posted By: ovation32

Thomas Farese - Colombo Consigliere - 12/04/12 10:43 PM

Did any of you know that this guy was on the street? I just read about his acquittal and found out that he was the official Consigliere of the Colombo Family (I had been under the impression that it was still Ritchie Fusco from prison).

Seeing as Farese is related by marriage to the Persicos and undoubtedly the highest ranking family member out of jail, is it possible that he is now acting as boss? I think this also demonstrates that Persico likely still runs the family from jail.

Thoughts?
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Thomas Farese - Colombo Consigliere - 12/04/12 10:48 PM

wouldn't be suprised. I dont know who else could run the family who's not in jail
Posted By: meffaboston

Re: Thomas Farese - Colombo Consigliere - 12/04/12 10:49 PM

thats crazy any info on this guy im totally out of the loop with that family.....???
Posted By: gamms

Re: Thomas Farese - Colombo Consigliere - 12/04/12 11:36 PM

no tommy isnt the boss. its ar's kid. dm under him.if you can figure that out you got it. ritchies not consiglieri.neither is tommy any more for that mater.if he asks to get back into the 'mix', i doubt it. in fact if he does hes a fucking stunad. if hes smart hes already back in fl counting his blessings.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Thomas Farese - Colombo Consigliere - 12/05/12 12:17 AM

he's not the official consig, thats richie fusco who is jailed, farese is the acting consig according to the most recent wiretap/indictments. The papers always aim for the popcorn headlines.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Thomas Farese - Colombo Consigliere - 12/05/12 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
no tommy isnt the boss. its ar's kid. dm under him.if you can figure that out you got it. ritchies not consiglieri.neither is tommy any more for that mater.if he asks to get back into the 'mix', i doubt it. in fact if he does hes a fucking stunad. if hes smart hes already back in fl counting his blessings.

andrew russo's kid? billy is the boss? donnie shacks is the acting ub for sonny
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET