Home

1960s Charts

Posted By: ovation32

1960s Charts - 11/23/12 04:52 AM

I once saw these sold online from the government hearings. Any idea where I can buy them?
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/23/12 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: ovation32
I once saw these sold online from the government hearings. Any idea where I can buy them?

It would be cool, having them tucked under the bed that´s for sure. I think they will be priceless in the future if finding the right buyer, somebody who collects rare items and interested in Mafia stuff.
I remember the charts being sold at ebay (I think) some years ago but I also remember the price being pretty steep which discouraged me from buying them. And the charts were huge.
They are real pieces of art, if you ask me.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/23/12 10:33 PM

ive got them ordered from ebay, i got them all for like 40dollars. Its just a copy, nothing special. But like Knuckles said, its good to have them in your collection.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/23/12 10:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Mukremin
i got them all for like 40dollars.

That´s a good price to pay. Muk, do you remember if the original charts that were actually used in the hearings were sold as well? Because I do remember a hefty price.
I could be wrong though.

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/24/12 12:14 AM

i think those were copies, the charts i have are copies from the hearings. i dont know if they sold the real ones. i made copies myself and sold it here to. guys even wanted to buy the current charts i made.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/24/12 02:38 AM

i think those were copies, the charts i have are copies from the hearings. i dont know if they sold the real ones. i made copies myself and sold it here to. guys even wanted to buy the current charts i made.
Hell, I would deffintly pay for one of your currents charts framed ad with some pics
Posted By: Camarel

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/24/12 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Hell, I would deffintly pay for one of your currents charts framed ad with some pics

Me too not just for the charts themselves but for a thank you for taking the time to make them.

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/24/12 10:35 AM

thanks guys, but i wouldnt accept it. See it more as a gift to the community, we share something common.
Posted By: ovation32

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/24/12 04:36 PM

I am trying to buy the copies that you purchased on E-bay, but they are not listed anymore! Any suggestions?

Re: 1960s Charts - 11/24/12 10:27 PM

Yeah, cant seem to find it. Ive got only this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/lucky-luciano-ma...=item1c2da09c14
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET