Home

Farese and Margani thing

Posted By: Dynamic

Farese and Margani thing - 11/14/12 10:45 PM

Does anyone know the current status of Tommy Farese and his current indictment? I hear he got busted again and is facing charges from a rat wearing a wire, money laundering I believe. He is a real interesting guy, but can't find much about his past. I see his strip club in Florida is now closed.

Re: Farese and Margani thing - 11/15/12 03:14 AM

Anyone?
Posted By: gamms

Re: Farese and Margani thing - 11/15/12 04:20 AM

he is a old bhurst guy. he was around allie before he moved south.he was made bc he sided with allie during the war.he gave teddy 40k and his guys a place to lam it in fla. shows you what a joke that family is. he was never a captain.he was always under teddy, or ray. he only got the 'ok' to sit for the family in fla bc he was the last guy there.

Re: Farese and Margani thing - 11/15/12 04:31 AM

Thanks for the info. Got any more on them (Farese or Colombo family) or the Persico connection? Thanks.
Posted By: gamms

Re: Farese and Margani thing - 11/15/12 04:59 AM

we all grew up in the same neighborhood.hes a bizman. pretty sharp too. but when it comes to gangster shit hes a zero. im amazed he hasnt flipped yet, if he hasnt already. he sold coke when we were all younger. he must have sold a lot to own all those clubs. then again i here those are actually allies clubs anyways.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET