Home

The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster?

Posted By: Wilson

The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/25/12 09:55 PM

Do you think he has mobster ties since he owns a Pawn Store in Detroit? You know Les the guy with the slicked back hair and gold chains with the leather jacket? I could see him being an enforcer since he stands up to all those hoodlums every single day in his store and takes no shit!
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/25/12 09:59 PM

haha no
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/25/12 10:09 PM

les gold is a pussy, him and his son only act confident in those tense situations on the show for 2 reasons...

#1 the conflicts are scripted so they have nothing to worry about.

#2 they have big, black security guards who have guns.

pawn stars in a way better show and i think the "old man" would run that shitty ghetto pawn shop outta buisiness if he ever wanted to set up shop in a shithole like detroit. on a side note, anyone else notice how fat the daughter has gotten on hardcore pawn?
Posted By: FrankGaglianoJR

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/25/12 10:57 PM

Lol Les mobbed up HAHAHAHA that gave me the best laugh ive had all day thanks man..... That dude has absolutley no balls other than those black security guards now if its scripted i dont know .... but its quite amusing how he gets in these guys face and NEVER gets hit..... coincedence everyone in detroit is pussy??? doubt it
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/25/12 11:10 PM

That show cracks me up. Everyone dumps on Ashley. lol
Posted By: ScottD

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/25/12 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

pawn stars in a way better show and i think the "old man" would run that shitty ghetto pawn shop outta buisiness if he ever wanted to set up shop in a shithole like detroit. on a side note, anyone else notice how fat the daughter has gotten on hardcore pawn?

Pawn Stars might be a better show but it in now way represents what an average pawn shop is like. Hardcore is far closer to reality.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/25/12 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: ScottD
Pawn Stars might be a better show but it in now way represents what an average pawn shop is like. Hardcore is far closer to reality.
fair points although i would venture to say that neither one really portrays what a real pawn shop is like. where are all the drug addicts, bums, and alcoholics as they make up a significant % of pretty much any pawn shop. at least on hardcore pawn they have had instances where people have tried to unload stolen shit, while i don't remember that on pawn stars.
Posted By: azguy

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 10/29/12 05:47 PM

The shows funny, mobbed up, I doubt it, but you'd would have to think someone has tried and hake him down for protection at least once or twice over the years...
Posted By: bigboy

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/04/13 01:47 AM

I have a friend in the pawn business. He said they are ALL staged. He, in fact was asked to take one of his expensive and rare guns into the store and pretend to be interested in selling it. Those birds are lousy negotiators too. I am sure Les is a pussy in real life as is his ass hole son. The daughter is a total bitch
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/06/13 04:03 AM

Les is a colorful guy, but he should tone down on the phony tough guy BS, because when he and his kids went to that gun store {without security} he got thrown out, and never once got in the guy's face !!

As for his kids, who uses four letter F bombs towards their father ?? That's disgraceful !!

Outside of that, its pretty funny and entertaining !!
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/07/13 01:02 AM

Les gold is a pussy? Thats not a pussy business my friend. So he shouldent have security guards? What would you do five felonies, wet a guy everytime he refuses to leave your pawn shop?
Posted By: 22

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/08/13 06:03 PM

That's my wife's favorite show.Here's the thing nobody and I mean nobody walks in to a pawn shop with a 12 inch black and white tv and says I want 400.00 for this.I mean come on.Then they get thrown out and their basically just goofing around in the parking lot.You know in real life somebody would try to retaliate in some way.The Vegas guy is a complete cheap-ass joke.He needs an expert to come in for everything and even when the expert says its worth a grand,Rick goes I can give you 300.00 for it tops.Why,its just going to sit here,there's no market for it,but yet he will turn around and sell it for a grand.Cheap scape piece of shit.
Posted By: Detroit

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/09/13 08:12 PM

Definitely not. I'm from Michigan and we think he's the biggest pussy ever. His son is an even bigger puss. "Say it to my face, say it!" They're screaming all this while their security is pushing back the customer. Plus, I saw an episode with a guy trying to pawn 20 grand watch right? It was fake, but I saw that same exact guy on Cold Case's episode "bullet".
Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/09/13 08:47 PM

Les Gold is 100 % Jewish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50B4minQzNo
Posted By: SC

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/09/13 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti

And this is noteworthy because ........ (this is where you explain why you made this post, Snicker).
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/09/13 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Detroit
Definitely not. I'm from Michigan and we think he's the biggest pussy ever. His son is an even bigger puss. "Say it to my face, say it!" They're screaming all this while their security is pushing back the customer. Plus, I saw an episode with a guy trying to pawn 20 grand watch right? It was fake, but I saw that same exact guy on Cold Case's episode "bullet".

Yeah I know a few people who tried to become actors and all they ever wanted to be in a major movie was " Guy in the background"

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/09/13 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

That show cracks me up. Everyone dumps on Ashley. lol

I'd take a dumb up on her
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/09/13 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
(this is where you explain why you made this post, Snicker).

But you know he won't wink.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/10/13 12:50 AM

Originally Posted By: SC

And this is noteworthy because ........ (this is where you explain why you made this post, Snicker).

Yeah, let's hear your explanation, Snicker.

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/10/13 01:42 AM

Was that the first season? I'm pretty sure these show's are scripted right why would the show put that on the air, I think Snickers had his comment confused with the other thread about Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership where asked if he was Italian on is Mother's Side?
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/10/13 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Detroit
I saw that episode..Nobody in their right mind would get $5,000 for a counterfeit watch, give their real name and phone # and go back to the store again after they called you to come back...with the cash no less !!!
Posted By: SC

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/10/13 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Was that the first season? I'm pretty sure these show's are scripted right why would the show put that on the air, I think Snickers had his comment confused with the other thread about Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership where asked if he was Italian on is Mother's Side?

Snicker has DickNose as his lawyer???? Holy shit, he's worse off than I thought.

DickNose, take some advice and worry about your own shit. Snicker is quite capable of digging his own grave.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/10/13 07:52 PM

Idunno...but I´ve always heard that les is more. smile
Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti

Re: The owner of Hardcore Pawn. A gangster? - 04/10/13 08:16 PM

[Enjoy your life away from this forum --JG]
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET