Home

Any Scarfo Updates?

Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Any Scarfo Updates? - 09/24/12 04:35 PM

Hey all...just wondering if anyone had news of how Nicky is doing in prison. Been surfing the net to see if there was anything but the obvious (e.g., his incarceration). But talk about Gotti in prison got me thinking and wondering if Nicky's getting his ass kicked or is sort of doing time in his declining years like Persico.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Any Scarfo Updates? - 09/24/12 04:41 PM

Ivy posted on here about a year ago a letter someone from
RD sent to Scarfo in prison and Scarfo replied, Ivy posted the letter from Scarfo.
Posted By: spmob

Re: Any Scarfo Updates? - 09/24/12 07:31 PM

Frankie "windows" Narducci just got back out. He was out about a year or so ago but went back in for parole violation. Probably hanging with other known fellons. Thought I would throw that in here since he was a scarfo soldier.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Any Scarfo Updates? - 09/25/12 04:49 PM

Thanks Nicky and SPMOB... I'd love to know what that person said in his letter to get a response... I heard that some mob guys aren't too friendly to receiving mail
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Any Scarfo Updates? - 09/25/12 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
Thanks Nicky and SPMOB... I'd love to know what that person said in his letter to get a response... I heard that some mob guys aren't too friendly to receiving mail

No Nicky Scarfo loved it! haha I think this guy was a real fan boy, it was kind of sick I think he was telling Scarfo how he shouldn't be in prison etc and how it was all a conspiracy to put a decent hard-working Italian behind bars. The guy also got responses from Jackie D'amico and Borgesi as I recall.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Any Scarfo Updates? - 09/25/12 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

No Nicky Scarfo loved it! haha I think this guy was a real fan boy, it was kind of sick I think he was telling Scarfo how he shouldn't be in prison etc and how it was all a conspiracy to put a decent hard-working Italian behind bars. The guy also got responses from Jackie D'amico and Borgesi as I recall.

Yeah that's pretty sick it reminds me of those weirdos who sent letters and visit serial killers . lol Scarfo was a decent hard-working Italian that's why he pleaded the 5th about 30 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVXAhOSIHo
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET