Home

Frankie G? Was with Franzese...

Posted By: oldirtyfishkilla

Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 12:58 PM

Anyone have any info about Frank "Frankie G" Castagnaro?

He was Michael Franzese's enforcer and had a few words written about him in Franzese's book "Blood Covenant".
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: oldirtyfishkilla

He was Michael Franzese's enforcer and had a few words written about him in Franzese's book "Blood Covenant".

I doubt you'll get much information on him since Michael barely mentioned him. It depends on his circumstances though i've never heard of him so is he dead,in jail or still active . Depending on which one of these he is you may be able to find information on him.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 04:27 PM

Without saying too much, I know for a fact he is alive. Just thought I'd see if anyone here might know anything. Thanks!!
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:11 PM

Without saying too much, I know for a fact he is alive. Just thought I'd see if anyone here might know anything. Thanks!!

Ask Michael Franzese yourself. He has Twitter and Facebook around 5000 friend's so you wont be able to add him. He takes some time to reply back, Check out some of his Video's on youtube about him talking in Church.

Michael Franzese will be a dead man in 2018.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:14 PM

I am friends with Franzese on FB (just so I can see what ridiculous crap he posts), but I will not ask him.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I am friends with Franzese of FB (just so I can see what ridiculous crap he posts), but I will not ask him.

ridiculous? What do you mean by that.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I am friends with Franzese of FB (just so I can see what ridiculous crap he posts), but I will not ask him.

ridiculous? What do you mean by that.

He keeps posting all this crazy religious Tea Party anti-government/Obama stuff.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:24 PM

I agree with him on Mitt Romney being President Next. If Obama is elected then America will not surive! I understand Michael has left the life and joined his family but, In the end.. Someone has to pay for betryal.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:26 PM

^^^how will America not survive? LOL

We had two wars and a great recession under GW Bush and we are still around.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:28 PM

Bush is not in charge. Obama is in charge, When Obama is in holiday, He puts the money he spends to the Tax Payers. Since Washington to Bush, Obama is in more debt than the rest of the presidents. Job's arent good at all and more people are living in Slum's, America needs a change.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:32 PM

Bush is not in charge. Obama is in charge, When Obama is in holiday, He puts the money he spends to the Tax Payers. Since Washington to Bush, Obama is in more debt than the rest of the presidents. Job's arent good at all and more people are living in Slum's, America needs a change.

Not totallly true, the national debt -- the cumulative tab run up by the U.S. government over its lifetime -- stood at $10.6 trillion when Barack Obama took office in January 2009. It's currently running at nearly $16 trillion, according to the Treasury Department. The Congressional Budget Office estimates project another $600 billion budget shortfall for the 2013 fiscal year. That would make a $6 trillion increase in Obama's single term.

You got to remember alot of this debt that was added under Obama was due to GOP and Bush Policies like Iraq,the bailout, and the bush tax cuts.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 06:50 PM

How did Obama take over a thread about Michael Franzese lol. Immamobguy what do you mean by Michael will be dead by 2018?

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 07:47 PM

What do I mean by Michael will be dead by 2018?

Since I said it outloud, I guess you dont understand "Code" either.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 07:54 PM

What do I mean by Michael will be dead by 2018?

Since I said it outloud, I guess you dont understand "Code" either.

What are you talking about ? You said Michael will be dead by 2018 what do you base that on?

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 08:01 PM

What do you mean? Michael will be dead by 2018, Deal with it. Bang-Bang! You'll read it in the Paper.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 08:01 PM

yeah what are you talking about?

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 08:02 PM

What do you mean? Michael will be dead by 2018, Deal with it. Bang-Bang! You'll read it in the Paper.

Ok then.... uhwhat

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 08:06 PM

Enough of Franzese.

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 08:56 PM

Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date Location
FRANK CASTAGNARO 22082-053 67-White-M 04-19-1991 RELEASED

thats all i could find

Re: Frankie G? Was with Franzese... - 09/01/12 09:10 PM

Wow. I got excited when I saw 18 replies... womp, womp, woooommmpp.

Thanks for the help to those who responded to the original post.

Extra thanks to you Dapper
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET