Home

In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are..

Posted By: Antonio

In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/30/12 05:43 PM

In your opinion, what percentage of Mafia associates are actual ethnic Italians-Americans? I know this will probably be a very hard if not impossible question to answer but are there any stats on the internet anywhere that help figure this out? From what I've seen, when associates are arrested, there are often more Italian names than of other ethnic groups...

However I do understand this question is a difficult one.
Posted By: Imamobguy

Re: In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/30/12 06:13 PM

Over 1000+ Italian-American's according to Wikipedia's View, Associate's are over 5000+ including all the other Families like, St.Louis, Kansas, Outfit.
Posted By: Antonio

Re: In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/30/12 06:57 PM

That wasn't the question my friend, I knew that already.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/30/12 08:54 PM

It depends on which family. The vast majority of the associates from the Five Families are ethnic Italians or at least part Italian.
When you look at the Chicago Oufit : lots of Greek, German, Jewish, Irish, 'American' ( Americans with an English, Scottish or Scots-Irish surname will mostly label themselves as 'Americans', after all they've been the white population with the longest history on American ground) associates. Probably 50% Italian and part-Italian and 50% of other race. Associates are EXTREMELY important in the Chicago Outfit.
Philadelphia family also has a lot of non-Italian associates.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/30/12 09:03 PM

Id say mostly Italian with some Irish Greek Jewish and polish
Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/31/12 03:28 AM

Yeah I gotta agree with KillingJoke here. It just depends on the family, and more so where the family is located. And what the demographics are in that city.

It's really hard to put a concrete estimate ont hat sort of thing.
Posted By: lic

Re: In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/12/13 07:10 AM

its rare to find someone who can truly prove 100 percent italian in america these days... i gaurenttee 10 years down th eline if lcn is still aorund youll see guys with all kinds of last names... all that tracing back to italy shit has bee dead since the 70's FACT.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: In your Opinion, What %age of Mob associates are.. - 08/12/13 09:33 AM

Originally Posted By: lic
its rare to find someone who can truly prove 100 percent italian in america these days... i gaurenttee 10 years down th eline if lcn is still aorund youll see guys with all kinds of last names... all that tracing back to italy shit has bee dead since the 70's FACT.

lol yeah sure. theres going to be blacks and chinese in lcn
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET