Home

Modern dress and vehicles for wiseguys?

Posted By: Dynamic

Modern dress and vehicles for wiseguys? - 07/26/12 03:45 AM

I know in the past, mobsters were always dressed to the nines. What are guys wearing, driving, drinking, smoking etc. Basically if you were a modern day wise guy, what would you be wearing, driving, drinking etc. What is hip for these guys? Thanks guys.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Modern dress and vehicles for wiseguys? - 07/26/12 04:02 AM

Hey man, there's many threads existing on this topic already, you can probably find all your answers there.
Posted By: jace

Re: Modern dress and vehicles for wiseguys? - 07/27/12 04:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Dynamic
I know in the past, mobsters were always dressed to the nines. What are guys wearing, driving, drinking, smoking etc. Basically if you were a modern day wise guy, what would you be wearing, driving, drinking etc. What is hip for these guys? Thanks guys.

Prison jump suits usually.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Modern dress and vehicles for wiseguys? - 07/27/12 11:38 PM

I think after the Dapper Don, most mobsters made it a point to not dress very well. A lot of guys getting arrested in jeans and t-shirts. I think Cadillacs are still popular with mobsters. It seems to be most often mentioned whenever a newspaper mentions a mobster's car.
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Modern dress and vehicles for wiseguys? - 07/28/12 03:52 AM

The.guys I know are.oldee wiseguys dress pants regular collar shirt alot of leather jackets and they drive anything long and american I notice lincoln caddy buick old ford taurus at least here in boston they do
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET