Home

South florida

Posted By: Dynamic

South florida - 07/24/12 04:45 AM

Can anyone tell me about the Colombo Family in south Florida? Looking to see what kind of businesses they are involved with, and who the players are
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 06:13 AM

Over the past decade, the Colombos have been involved in cases that included internet fraud, stock fraud, illegal gambling stolen goods, money laundering through check-cashing stores and pawn shops, etc. It's a safe bet they're probably involved in night clubs, strip clubs, and restaurants down there too.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Over the past decade, the Colombos have been involved in cases that included internet fraud, stock fraud, illegal gambling stolen goods, money laundering through check-cashing stores and pawn shops, etc. It's a safe bet they're probably involved in night clubs, strip clubs, and restaurants down there too.

Yes, and the crew was ran by Reynold Maragni before he flipped, and later by Tom Farese who´s under indictment now I believe. Prior to Maragni, Anthony Induisi led the south Florida operations for the Colombos.

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 07:11 PM

Thanks for the info guys.

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Dynamic
Thanks for the info guys.

Don´t mention it...And welcome aboard!
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 07:29 PM

im sure that the columbos along with the other 4 families are heavily involved in drug trafficing, particularly oxycodone. with the huge amount of pill mills in south florida and the huge demand for these pills in the northeast along with the many arrests of mobsters for dealing in these things it makes sense. lots and lots of money to be made.
Posted By: pmac

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 07:36 PM

allie boy persico spent most of his 5 years from 95 to 200o in miami and had a strong presense. recently there boss andy russo had a house there. the guy chris the club king ask mickey scars to release him to the colombo's in the 90tys. scars gave him over to allie boy that guy would have been the best boss for the new era. but his past came back to hunt him, and he shouldnt have killed bill, i dont think he wanted the top.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Yes, and the crew was ran by Reynold Maragni before he flipped, and later by Tom Farese who´s under indictment now I believe. Prior to Maragni, Anthony Induisi led the south Florida operations for the Colombos.

here's a pic of induisi

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Anthony_Induisi_5211176/

Re: South florida - 07/24/12 09:14 PM

Thanks for sharing Dapps! I have been looking for a picture of him for some time now.

Re: South florida - 07/26/12 03:12 AM

I want to thank you guys for all of your great info., I hope I'm using this site in the correct fashion. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that picture of Induisi!! I like to hit up the strip clubs now and then, and I know I have seen this guy working in atleast 2! I have a fascination with the mafia running nightclubs and such, they always seem succesful.
I have heard the Colombo family has ties to the Jewish mafia, do you know if that's true? Where would be a good place to hang and people watch for this family (nightclubs, restauraunts, etc)? And is there any truth Tom Farese was picked up again last week and is in some deep trouble?
Thanks again for your help fellas, thanks for having me!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET