Home

New Boss Coming Soon?

Posted By: danielperrygin

New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:23 AM

Teddy Persico gets out soon, anyway he could be named the street boss/acting boss?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:29 AM

I'm not one much for predictions but, at this point, he'd be as good a guess as any.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:32 AM

no way, that last name is cursed!

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:35 AM

I just dont see them letting anyone without that name be boss again.

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
no way, that last name is cursed!

When has that ever stopped a Persico? whistle
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:38 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
hen has that ever stopped a Persico? whistle
cant argue with that, but that last name alone draws a ton of heat and nobody can disagree with that!

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
hen has that ever stopped a Persico? whistle
cant argue with that, but that last name alone draws a ton of heat and nobody can disagree with that!

who else better to be the boss, the guy with the heat.

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin

who else better to be the boss, the guy with the heat.

That's what I'm thinking. Seems Teddy would snap up the job in a second. Probably thinks it's his birthright and the law enforcement heat be damned. He's already spent a good chunk of his life in prison anyway, as is the Persico family tradition. And others in the family would probably be fine with him having the title and the heat.

Again, I'm not predicting here. I just think he's as good a prediction as any at this point.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 03:53 AM

You know a family is really fucked up when the Acting Boss designation still belongs to a guy in prison.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 04:49 AM

I hope that they start shooting at each other and start a war

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 05:34 AM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
You know a family is really fucked up when the Acting Boss designation still belongs to a guy in prison.

Well nobody who's in prison can be acting boss. Teddy, or whoever else, could only have it when they get out and are available to run thing on the street. He could certainly have the official boss position from behind bars but that spot is taken at the moment.

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 05:48 AM

It would be crazy if he handed it over out of no where, ue wont though.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 06:55 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I hope that they start shooting at each other and start a war

That would be interesting to see, plus teddy persico is supposed to be a physchopath involved in a lot of drug deals.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 07:45 AM

Well nobody who's in prison can be acting boss. Teddy, or whoever else, could only have it when they get out and are available to run thing on the street. He could certainly have the official boss position from behind bars but that spot is taken at the moment.

I heard Ally Boy retained the title of Acting Boss when he went away and the guys actually doing the job have the Street Boss rank.

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 07/22/12 08:13 AM

I heard Ally Boy retained the title of Acting Boss when he went away and the guys actually doing the job have the Street Boss rank.

Do you remember where you heard or read that?

My understanding is, acting boss and street boss are basically the same thing. An acting boss is a guy who is on the street and able to run things day-to-day. In this case, because Carmine - the official boss - is in prison. Once Allie Boy went to prison, he's not really in a position to do that anymore and the title would be meaningless; not to mention inapplicable.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the official boss title once his pop dies.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: New Boss Coming Soon? - 08/07/12 05:30 PM

i think the mob should start employing more titles with "boss" and totally confuse the feds... might buy them some time...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET