Home

Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth?

Posted By: capo16

Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 12:39 AM

(Sal Testa's murder for ex.) I watched the A&E special when he said the thought of him being killed made him sick literally and etc.. But in the book Blood and Honor" Nick Caramandi quoted him as saying " I want this treason motherf#cker dead whats taking so long!" Also there were rumors that he stole millions from his uncles house after he flipped.

Posted By: southphilly old head

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 12:46 AM

i wouldnt be so surprised if Scarfo said to phil im done get urself out of this and take care of our family i have lots of money burried
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 12:55 AM

He was scarfo's surrogate son for awhile. Anyone know how old is son mark would be, the one who changed his name?
Posted By: capo16

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 01:42 AM

Not sure how old his son Mark is but his son Christopher is the one who changed his last name to his wife's last name.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 01:57 AM

I think every mobster that becomes an informant and writes a book usually lies. When you see philip in interviews he sounds like a calm individual but i heard taht he was really just as violent as his uncle. Once he held a knife to his girlfreinds throat and broke teh skin and then he joked to teh guys that she likes it. Salvie testa made a lot of money so there is no doubt that Phil had no problem with him dead since it meant for money for him

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 02:00 AM

jc i couldnt agree with you more he was just as bad and even worse cause in the end, he ratted cause he couldnt do the time and god only knows how much money he had burried

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 02:02 AM

none of these guys are anything without that title cause without it they would be eaten alive
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By: southphilly old head
jc i couldnt agree with you more he was just as bad and even worse cause in the end, he ratted cause he couldnt do the time and god only knows how much money he had burried

I have no problem with him being a rat. informing is good because it helps put powerful mobsters in jail. My only problem with informing is that the guys should still have to do heavy jailtime but still be protected

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 02:31 AM

at least give up the money they made for their freedom
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Crazy Phil's Book, Will he tell the truth? - 06/12/12 02:36 AM

I agree with JCrusher on this one.

As with most mobster biographies, it will be self-serving and clash with certain established 'truths'. I think the most we can hope for is the 'truth' according to Crazy Phil Leonetti.

Having said that, Bernstien is a good writer and has firm credentials as a mafia investigator and journalist. Howver the content leans, Im confident it will be a good read.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET