Home

Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust

Posted By: IvyLeague

Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 12:19 AM

15 Staten Islanders arrested in wide-sweeping drug busts that net 98 suspects
http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/06/15_staten_islanders_arrested_i.html

Son of reality TV star Angela (Big Ang) Riola is busted for dealing cocaine and prescription drugs
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/son-...ticle-1.1090571

Press Release -
http://www.justice.gov/usao/nye/pr/2012/2012jun06.html

Charging Documents
http://www.justice.gov/usao/nye/pr/2012/PDI.html
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 12:29 AM

big surprise, cocaine and oxycodone, which is like currency here in the northeast. at least for now it seems like he was picked up in a random undercover investigation, also i didnt know the mom got arrested for cocaine previously.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 05:43 AM

you got to wonder if she or vh1 scraps her spin off series, the kid got caught red handed, if his mother loves him so much she needs to fall of the earth. theses reality stars, even the tag on's get a couple grand a show. you love your son, dead the spin off cause this kid could get smoked cause off her familys past+ he's got a long record for a 23 yr old. i think the mob will soon in nyc go after 1 of these stars, there bringing problems, headlines. i bet t.g. grazizno is shelved, people wont speak to him in jail, or maybe just his close friends.what you guys think?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 06:06 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
you got to wonder if she or vh1 scraps her spin off series, the kid got caught red handed, if his mother loves him so much she needs to fall of the earth. theses reality stars, even the tag on's get a couple grand a show. you love your son, dead the spin off cause this kid could get smoked cause off her familys past+ he's got a long record for a 23 yr old. i think the mob will soon in nyc go after 1 of these stars, there bringing problems, headlines. i bet t.g. grazizno is shelved, people wont speak to him in jail, or maybe just his close friends.what you guys think?

Scrap the spin off series? This just adds drama to the whole thing. No such thing as bad publicity. No, what will kill the spin off is overexposure.
Posted By: NJBoy55

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 09:33 AM

Angie's kid is a total wannabe? He talks like he's somebody big in the mob on the show, but real associates and made men don't go on tv acting like that.
Posted By: botz

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 01:04 PM

Did Big Angie's son say that the mob lifestyle was dead.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 03:45 PM

I won't watch these shows because I think they promote an ugly stereotype, but I'll say this much: These women are making law enforcement targets of the men in their lives.

If they really care about their husbands, fathers and sons, they should stop this nonsense right now. Is losing their families worth fifteen minutes of fame?
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 04:19 PM

I would think that mobsters would be more pissed off that the show is being allowed. Its kind of making them look like a tourist attraction than a serious group of gangsters, theres even a mob museum now aswell. Unless their getting a piece of the action that is.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/07/12 05:39 PM

Pizzaboy and Scorsese, i agree with you both that these reality shows are no good for any mob members. Can you imagine if Carlo Gambino was still alive? Hell, he'd have the whole entertainment industry shut down & brought to it's knees before he'd let a show like this hit the air. Gotti and Skinny Joey both set bad examples as far as media exposure is concerned. Sercet Society...my ass.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/08/12 01:38 AM

This kid, who's my age, I might add; lives at home it seems, slings Oxy, Ecstasy and cocaine. Drives an Escalade and who the hell knows where he lives (probably with his mom), makes a small headline? I guess this is the state of the smaller NY families, becoming closer and closer to a street operation for the majority of the family, where as the construction and white collar side of the family gets smaller and smaller
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/08/12 04:13 AM

I'm sure ang comforted him in the station with her 4 gallon breast and DSL'S
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/08/12 05:06 AM

I'm curious to know how much big ang's tits weigh? I wonder if she took oxy's? She's gotta have back pain from those two watermelons she carries with her.
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/08/12 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas
This kid, who's my age, I might add; lives at home it seems, slings Oxy, Ecstasy and cocaine. Drives an Escalade and who the hell knows where he lives (probably with his mom), makes a small headline? I guess this is the state of the smaller NY families, becoming closer and closer to a street operation for the majority of the family, where as the construction and white collar side of the family gets smaller and smaller

He makes headlines because he was in a reality TV show. It doesn't necessarily reflect on the state the NY families.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/08/12 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Chopper2012

He makes headlines because he was in a reality TV show. It doesn't necessarily reflect on the state the NY families.

Agreed, if he wasn't her son he wouldn't have been named, though the size of the drug ring that was busted probably would be in the news, though not with 3 separate links. I did go off assuming he has connections with connections with some family or crew(s).
Posted By: Rompipalle

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 06/08/12 08:52 PM

PB you dont watch the shoes because stereotyping? stereotyping what italians? alot of italians from NY and jersey are like that its not stereotyping if thats how they really are. Im 100% italian not saying i act like they do and im not sticking up for them but its annoying everyone says that. a better reason not to watch the show is its pointless.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/17/12 03:49 PM

She looks like a man but for sum reason I like the lips.there's only 1reason tho n I couldn't deal with em every day thats4sure
Posted By: Avellino

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/17/12 04:02 PM

She looks like Milton Berle.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/17/12 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Avellino
She looks like Milton Berle.

....and a bad one at that....
Posted By: gamms

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/18/12 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Rompipalle
PB you dont watch the shoes because stereotyping? stereotyping what italians? alot of italians from NY and jersey are like that its not stereotyping if thats how they really are. Im 100% italian not saying i act like they do and im not sticking up for them but its annoying everyone says that. a better reason not to watch the show is its pointless.

a lot of black guys sell drugs.you think the naacp would stand up for a reality show about the wives [lol.] of black drug dealers while they spend drugmoney and get into fist fights? come on.

as far as the kid,give him a break.hes 22.,your living for today.you dont give two shits about college or that shit.

t.g.-shelved?nah.lol. whos going to put him on the shelf?t.v.?lol. id like to see him even bring it up to him.lol.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/27/12 09:58 PM

The first time I saw Big Ange I thought it was a farm animal
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/27/12 10:19 PM

LOL Bigboy! That's what happens when Man and beast mate!
Posted By: cheech

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/27/12 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: gamms
Originally Posted By: Rompipalle

a lot of black guys sell drugs.you think the naacp would stand up for a reality show about the wives [lol.] of black drug dealers while they spend drugmoney and get into fist fights? come on.

as far as the kid,give him a break.hes 22.,your living for today.you dont give two shits about college or that shit.

t.g.-shelved?nah.lol. whos going to put him on the shelf?t.v.?lol. id like to see him even bring it up to him.lol.

aint no one shelving TG and certainly not vinny tv...agree gamms
Posted By: Avellino

Re: Big Ange's kid in huge NYC drug bust - 12/28/12 11:39 PM

These ugly motherfuckers bitches
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET