Home

Wonder boy in the docs

Posted By: danielperrygin

Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 08:50 PM

I could be wrong but i want to say i have seen Crea on a number of mafia docs like on history and a+e, anyone else remember him being on them? I dont see how he could be the boss now after doing those shows, but i could be wrong.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 08:56 PM

What are you smoking?
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 09:52 PM

crea DEF has not been in any mob docs
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 09:55 PM

Here and on the RD some of the questions and statements you make really leave me scratching my head dude. Crea has not been on any TV shows.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 10:11 PM

Maybe u saw Frank Vincent lol
Posted By: short841

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 10:13 PM

or mistaken him to johnny sack in prison :L
Posted By: Mark

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 10:24 PM

Aw, come on guys - give danielperrygin a break. wink
He's just a kid so we need to bring him a long and teach him well. lol
Think of him like a young, raw Christopher Moltisante! Sorry - I meant; "Christopha"! lol

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 10:46 PM

First i part to say im sorry for all the time yall wate reading my posts. The guy i am talking about, and searching for as i type, was on a doc about the mob,maybe more. Not long after i saw the doc he was arrested for some kind of scrap metal scam at ground zero.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin
First i part to say im sorry for all the time yall wate reading my posts. The guy i am talking about, and searching for as i type, was on a doc about the mob,maybe more. Not long after i saw the doc he was arrested for some kind of scrap metal scam at ground zero.

You're probably talking about Scalamandri Trucking, which was part of the clean up. Long ties to Crea and the Luccheses. Just one of several mob companies involved in both the clean up and rebuilding.

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: danielperrygin

You're probably talking about Scalamandri Trucking, which was part of the clean up. Long ties to Crea and the Luccheses. Just one of several mob companies involved in both the clean up and rebuilding.

At the time I remember reading something about Junior Gotti making a killing on the 9-11 clean up. Something about some big piece of equipment that chewed up the scrap steel with little to no difficulty. I could be wrong - it was a few years back when I read that story and I'm not sure if any of it is even true.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 11:13 PM

There were TONS of trucking companies there. Hard to say which one this doc was about. There were too many to count. My husband was there too..although he donated his drivers and trucks and heavy machinery. Many did not.
Posted By: DeMeo

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 11:16 PM

Was there any indication that the trucking companies donated some of their profits to the victims families, or was there a case of the gold rush and the need to line their own pockets through someone elses misery?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 11:18 PM

People were there for a job DeMeo. I told you my husband donated his guys, trucks, time and equipment. You wanted him to pay the victim's families too? Where the fuck were you?
Posted By: DeMeo

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 11:25 PM

Carmela, I was at Hampton's Market on Worth Street buying coffee when I heard the news. Trying to help, a policeman told me to stay back.

Thats where I was.

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
There were TONS of trucking companies there. Hard to say which one this doc was about. There were too many to count. My husband was there too..although he donated his drivers and trucks and heavy machinery. Many did not.

That is a great thing he did, C. A good example of the generous spirit of patriotism that was felt after the tragedy nation wide. Congratulations and a big salute to C's hubby and company. This is why America is so great - helping out unconditionally from the heart!

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/05/12 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela

Did you marry an Italian superhero tag? Good to know there are good people out there. It doesnt compare to wht your family did for the victims of th attacks but i also do what i can, there is a "movement" in my hometown called CleanerSafer Blytheville that i help with. We go into different parts of town and clean up vacant lots, haul of trash and mow grown up lots, and clean out over grown alley ways. It helps with crime so the police can go down the alleys and the overall appearance of our town looks better for peole visiting or just passing through.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 06/06/12 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
At the time I remember reading something about Junior Gotti making a killing on the 9-11 clean up. Something about some big piece of equipment that chewed up the scrap steel with little to no difficulty. I could be wrong - it was a few years back when I read that story and I'm not sure if any of it is even true.

Junior Gotti was in Federal prison at the time, Mark. From 1998 through 2005. That's not to say that his crew might not have been involved. They probably were.

Slightly off topic: Junior did a seven year stretch, which isn't exactly a skid bit. He gets blasted for being an idiot and all, but give him credit there. He paid the price for his crimes. If he truly did quit the criminal life, I wish him luck. And if he didn't, his worst enemy in life is time. Because the Feds have plenty of it.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 04/23/13 04:53 PM

they need to make a doc about crea!
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 04/23/13 06:54 PM

Unlikely, you won't catch any of these guys on camera anymore, at least not like Gotti or Merlino. I can say don't hope to see a doc on any mobster in the near future

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 04/23/13 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Unlikely, you won't catch any of these guys on camera anymore

In what context? Are you saying that they won't do interviews, or that they won't be picked up by surveillance?
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 04/23/13 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

In what context? Are you saying that they won't do interviews, or that they won't be picked up by surveillance?

"There not like the Gotti's, out in the street eating cannoli's"
- journalist from "mobsters episode"
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 04/23/13 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Interviews
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 04/23/13 07:48 PM

I wonder how his stevie wonder impersonations are

Re: Wonder boy in the docs - 04/23/13 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
I wonder how his stevie wonder impersonations are

Spot-on.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET