Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 10:56 AM

Help
Posted By: MeToo

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 10:58 AM

Los Zetas News
Posted By: SC

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: MeToo
WHY ONE EARTH would you DELETE this? FYI: The person who recorged this video and uploaded it online will be the next one tortured and killed! Instead, this forum should be saving these videos!! I just showed the forum exactly what goes on in Mexico Daily! The same people who commit these murders cross the border to America daily

I explained why your photo was deleted in a Private Message. I will repeat that here; your photo was EXTREMELY graphic and not suitable for these boards. You are new here, so you get one pass - DON'T question a moderator's decision in public again!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 04:54 PM

This probably belongs with the crime threads, anyway.
Posted By: DeMeo

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 06:39 PM

Organized crime is graphic. That's a fact that needs to be accepted. The Los Zetas aren't to halt operations just because someone has a moral issue with them.

They certainly aren't going to stop this coming in each month:

Posted By: SC

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: DeMeo
Organized crime is graphic. That's a fact that needs to be accepted. The Los Zetas aren't to halt operations just because someone has a moral issue with them.

DeMeo, is this reply in regard to my message about being too graphic?
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 10:23 PM

Is the above picture the amount of money the bank managers got in bonuses?
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Is the above picture the amount of money the bank managers got in bonuses?
ha, good one! i was thinking it was a cash shipment on its way to wall street to be "cleaned up"

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 11:42 PM

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 11:45 PM

DA

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 11:48 PM

OH!

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/17/12 11:59 PM

From

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 01:14 AM

Would

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 01:45 AM

This story

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 03:00 AM

Sadly
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 03:02 AM

From what I have heard, the Mexican cartel's call this a pallet of money. The photo above is just one pallet, which is just the tip of the iceberg. That pallet of money was confiscated by border patrol and most likely was meant to be ceased, to distract from several other pallets being moved through the border. The amount of money that does makes it back to Mexico would fill up a football field, twice.

That seizure of $207 million was actually in the basement of a house in Mexico City.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr032007.html
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 03:07 AM

Sadly, these types of people are who are crossing the borders to live in the United States. So, they are serial killers in Mexico and normal citizen’s in the US, after the United States grants them amnesty?

the us hasnt granted amnesty since the 80s

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 03:16 AM

Wait.. was this seized in Mexico?

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 03:27 AM

opps,

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 03:39 AM

If

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 04:16 AM

[img:

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 05:29 AM

Wait.. was this seized in Mexico?

Yes.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr032007.html

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 05:56 AM

The people
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 06:00 AM

I thought the Asian guy from batman ,was it Mr. Liu, controls all of the O.C. Groups Money, I guess the cartels are independent. They need to send the joker over to Mexico to clean things up.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 06:20 AM

Good

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 06:28 AM

Funny

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 06:29 AM

Funny I just watched that!!! Notice the one dollar bill in the video.. Makes me wonder what the other dominations of bills are under Benjamin Franklins

There was also stacks of cash stuffed in drawers and closets in the basement. All total it coming to $207 million. So you gotta figure most were $100 bills.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 06:57 AM

Sure!!!!
Posted By: Strax

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 07:43 AM

Are you a cartels fanboy ? There are no criminal organisation who can achieve what mafia did in their golden age.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 09:07 AM

Mexican

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 09:16 AM

Seen At 11: Experts Say Cartels Making Meth Threat More Dangerous To Tri-State Area

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 09:53 AM

ha

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 10:09 AM

Hahahaha!!! Are you a fanboy for the Italian Mobs?

Of course not,they are all scumbags and nothing more.But u seems like Mexican Cartels fanboy,we are all here to talk about what we are intrested in,but u shouldn't spam 10 posts in a row.Im not mod to tell u but i dont think its right.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 10:27 AM

You appear to idolize the once Italian Mafia and their street smart tactics.. Almost as if the Italian mafia was a game to you. Isn’t it apparent the Italian mafia is almost extinct? Are the streets of the eastern coast safer now?

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 10:48 AM

They are not extinct,u can't say that for La Cosa Nostra in US,either for Italian Mafia who are major playes in the organised crime world wide.Actually Italian Mafia in US was never big threat to people.They kill people that have business with them etc. Not like gangs and others who rape,murder innocent people.And they dont hang people from bridges etc Once again i don't idolise them.
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/18/12 08:13 PM

If the Mexican authorities were involved, most likely they raided the home to help out a rival cartel gang. I even think Felipe Calderón is involved in the drug cartels. If I had to pick which one.. Uhmm, I’ll bet it’s the Sinaloa Cartel

If the Mexican authorities were involved, most likely they raided the home to help out a rival cartel gang. I even think Felipe Calderón is involved in the drug cartels. If I had to pick which one.. Uhmm, I’ll bet it’s the Sinaloa Cartel

With a bunch of gangs are fighting for control of the state you couldnt blame him for wanting to have a horse in the race.

P.S. the way you call them the "cartels" is as bad as people grouping all organized crime in American as the "mafia".
Posted By: TonyG

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/19/12 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Strax
Of course not,they are all scumbags and nothing more.

The Cartels are incredibly violent - there are no "rules". These guys make Pablo Escobar look like Winnie the Poo.

The Drug Enforcement Administration reports "the Mexican drug syndicates
operating today along our Southwest border are far more sophisticated and
dangerous than any of the other organized criminal groups in America’s law enforcement history".

http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/19/12 04:07 PM

I dont think anyone doubts that they are the most potent threat at this current time.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/27/12 08:16 AM

Mexico

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/27/12 08:25 PM

The possibilities are endless when it comes to the cartels...i believe they have more resources like man power, money, and organization as well as being ruthless along with being good at there trade than any other group operating today or in history. One thing no one in the US talks about is the market the cartels are feeding over seas in Europe etc, the dope market in Europe is est to be 2-3 times the size of the market in the US. They have no way to lose, if 2 or 3 out of 10 shipments make it to the market in the US then they profit, if the same amount makes it to Europe they are building banks!! If a guy gets popped just send another one, if a ship sinks or gets caught they send another one and the samething goes with planes cars etc. If a truck gets busted with the money and guns on the way up its ok cause there are 9 more in the line waiting to get through. Like i said the possibilities are endless......

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/27/12 08:27 PM

Another thing i notice is that when they are smuggling weed they just tie it to a guys back and send him running through the desert....if they get caught no biggie its worth pennies in Mexico...the coke and meth on the other hand....you dont see it on guys backs, its getting here more times than not.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/28/12 07:44 AM

I

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/28/12 04:50 PM

Who is the guy who went down there to write a book but instead became a drug trafficker? And you are right the cartels have been operating many decades, i believe they first tasted success transporting drugs for the Colombian Cartels, who better to hire then the guys already smuggling people across the boarder, just give them the product and let them go to work. The Mexicans began to receive drugs instead of money for payment for there services and started there own distribution networks. So before you know it when the Colombians start showing up with drugs but the Mexicans decided to just buy all the product instead of deliver the drugs to the next stop in the Colombians network. The next 20 or 30 years the cartels made trillions and still do to this day, but now they fight....just my opinion

Even if you only read the chapter on Mexico go buy Cocaine:An Unauthorized Biography.
Posted By: KCGizzo

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/28/12 05:03 PM

There is another good book called Drug Lord by Terrence Poppa. A bit older, but good history.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/29/12 01:52 AM

I

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 05/29/12 02:11 AM

Do you agree with the way i describe the mexican cartels grew in power? Or are there other ways?

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/08/12 08:58 AM

Some people are innocent even though they may not appear this way. The internet is not the judge or above the law of anyone!

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/08/12 09:43 AM

No one compares!

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/08/12 06:23 PM

Ah, it has been a while since we've had one of these OC "dick measuring" contests.

Keep in mind that what one law enforcement agency labels as "the biggest threat," or "the most violent," or "the most sophisticated" often comes down to what they investigate specifically.

In my own opinion, I would certainly agree that the Mexican cartels, like the Colombian cartels before them, are more comparable to the Italian groups and other international OC groups. But even more violent. And here in the U.S. I would agree that the Mexican drug trafficking groups are now the most dangerous, given their dominance of so much of the drug trade from coast to coast.

But more sophisticated or more powerful than the LCN was here in the U.S. at it's peak? Don't think so. The Mexicans don't influence entire political machines or police departments here in the U.S. They don't control national unions or union locals in various parts of the country, by which they can effect everything from interstate trucking to shipping on the eastern seaboard. They don't have a lock on the various illegal rackets and legitimate businesses like the mob has had in the past.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/08/12 06:35 PM

What Ivy just said.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/09/12 08:26 AM

Even though, I just posted under my own forum topic doesn’t mean I was only referring to the Mexican Cartels. I guess this song went way over your head. But you can think whatever you want.
Posted By: DeMeo

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/09/12 08:35 AM

Something passive aggressive against these boards.

You aren't the first to act in that way.
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/09/12 02:46 PM

You can see where this is going from a mile away.

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 06/09/12 03:10 PM

MeToo please stick to posting about the cartels and dont argue.
Posted By: FC

Re: The Zetas Drug Cartel: strong viewer discretion - 11/10/12 06:40 PM

OOOOh....yes I think it was. Better find out whats going on here.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET