Home

The first time Sal Testa was shot?

Posted By: Mussolini14

The first time Sal Testa was shot? - 03/11/12 11:46 PM

The incident in which Salvie was shot by Riccobene soldiers while he was eating clams in the Italian market is very well documented but according to the infamous Wall St Journal article he was also shot in 1980. Here is what the article says.

"In 1980, in an incident police say wasn't mob-related, Mr. Testa was shot in the groin and leg after an argument outside of a South Philadelphia restaurant. He made his front-page debut in August 1982 after he was shot eight times at close range at an outdoor market in South Philadelphia and left for dead. He survived, but two gunmen were caught and convicted. He dodged another assassination attempt several months ago. Mr Testa has been on the other end of the gun also and is believed by law enforcement to have personally killed at least 15 people. "

I have never heard about this first shooting anywhere else but the Wall St Journal article and would be grateful if someone could shed some light on it.

Thank you for your time.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: The first time Sal Testa was shot? - 03/12/12 01:58 AM

Shot in the groin? Jesus Christ!
Posted By: carmela

Re: The first time Sal Testa was shot? - 03/12/12 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas

Oh don't be such a whimp!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: The first time Sal Testa was shot? - 03/12/12 02:57 AM

Salvie Testa was the real deal getting shot like 10 times and still going strong. I guess thsi was another reason why Scarfo was eager to take him out
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: The first time Sal Testa was shot? - 03/12/12 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: Nicholas

Oh don't be such a whimp!

You're right, I'd give up my own mother to save my gnads!!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: The first time Sal Testa was shot? - 04/22/12 03:19 PM

I didnt hear about the getting shot in the groin incident but i do know that salvie was shot like 8 times by the riccobenes and nearly had his arm blown off and still came back strong.
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: The first time Sal Testa was shot? - 04/23/12 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
I didnt hear about the getting shot in the groin incident but i do know that Salvie was shot like 8 times by the Riccobenes and nearly had his arm blown off and still came back strong.

the Wall Street Journal article is the only place I have heard there was a first shooting incident, so I wonder if it's even true.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET