Home

Detroit Mafia Documentary

Posted By: NickyScarfo

Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/25/12 05:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVT7SYde0hc&feature=related

Decent long Docu on the Detroit family, I think it's a docu made by that guy Burnstein I have heard people from the RD talk about.

Ps. The narrator's voice is really annoying!
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/25/12 06:09 PM

Very Good Nicky , thank you for sharing ! I had not seen this before .
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/26/12 07:49 AM

Fuck yeah. Thanks Nicky, Ive looked around for a place to stream Detroit Mob Confidential for ages and had no luck. And you found it on Youtube!

Thanks again mate, you're a ledge.

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/26/12 08:48 AM

Ha no worries Mickey.
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/26/12 11:09 AM

Nice doc Nicky, thanks for the tip. Saw it a long time ago, had no idea it was on YouTube. The narrator is a strange pick indeed though.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/26/12 11:23 AM

They should have used someone who doesnt have an accent or perhaps a british person. makes it sound more serious.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/26/12 11:02 PM

Great documentary man. Thanks a million for posting it.

It's odd at the end there's the two retired FBI agents and that U.S. Attorney talking about how the Detroit mob is still around (I believe it is, albeit small). Then Burnstein mentions the last mob related murder --- 2001, and early 2001 at that.

Some Borgata, right?

This is the Detroit Mob:

5 guys sittin' around a card table, bustin' balls and braggin' about how they lied on their taxes for that previous year.
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/28/12 05:42 AM

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. I don't know what to believe as there are some knowledgeable posters on here who claim the Detroit LCN family is finished and on the other hand we have this documentary claiming they are still going strong and one of the most viable LCN families in the USA.

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/28/12 12:02 PM

yes Mussolini it is interesting, some are very strong in their opinions on Detroit. I mean I have seen people saying there are 40-60 made guys, I can't see it myself. I wonder though what has the FBI said about the family recently in regards to their strength and numbers?
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 02/28/12 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
yes Mussolini it is interesting, some are very strong in their opinions on Detroit. I mean I have seen people saying there are 40-60 made guys, I can't see it myself. I wonder though what has the FBI said about the family recently in regards to their strength and numbers?

I would be curious to see what they had to say too. I can't remember if one of the guys in the doc who said the Detroit family was strong was a local detective or the FBI.
Posted By: MrMorbid

Re: Detroit Mafia Documentary - 03/15/12 05:05 AM

Thanks for posting this video Nicky, its much appreciated. While I don't consider my self an insider on the Detroit LCN. The Detroit branch always fascinated me, especially the earlier years.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET