Home

Why name an official boss?

Posted By: Chopper2012

Why name an official boss? - 02/25/12 02:52 PM

Hi there,

have been enjoying the board for quite some time now, and decided to start posting.

My question: why even name an official boss? Why make a Cefalu or a Crea a target for the Feds? Why not use a ruling panel etc? Seems to me it will be two, three years tops and they will both be in jail.

Thanks for your time.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Why name an official boss? - 02/25/12 07:46 PM

maybe they feel that with the decreased resources by the feds to target the families maybe they can have some sort of stability by naming a boss
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Why name an official boss? - 02/25/12 10:05 PM

I don't want to speculate on why Cefalu or Crea took the positions. But I don't think it makes that much of a difference. It's not like the feds aren't aware that Peter Gotti and Vic Amuso will both die in prison and there's other guys running the family on the outside.

Re: Why name an official boss? - 02/25/12 11:17 PM

yep, when it comes down to it it doesnt make much of a difference on the street, just makes a difference for people like us on who is what, etc
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: Why name an official boss? - 02/25/12 11:33 PM

True. But you would think a family would choose to do it more in the style of the Genovese Family. More secretive. I don't see there official boss being 'announced' on ganglandnews.com.

Re: Why name an official boss? - 02/25/12 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Chopper2012
True. But you would think a family would choose to do it more in the style of the Genovese Family. More secretive. I don't see there official boss being 'announced' on ganglandnews.com.

for all we know the genovese family names a new boss and we just dont know yet until another gangland comes out...lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET