Home

Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary

Posted By: NickyScarfo

Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/19/12 10:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=firE5TM-XvI&feature=related

A lot of you guys may of seen this but it seemed the docu on Youtube was incomplete until I saw this one. Leonetti talks through his time in the Philly family.
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/19/12 12:09 PM

yeah it's a great doc ....
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/19/12 03:11 PM

Its amazing how in interviews leonetti is always calm and talks in a nice manner. when he was in the mob he was a brutal killer. its not like he was just an obsever like montiglio or henry hill
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/19/12 03:19 PM

Yeah like when he describes killing Falcone. "As he reached for the glass I shot him in the back of the head. And he was dead after that"
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/19/12 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Its amazing how in interviews leonetti is always calm and talks in a nice manner. when he was in the mob he was a brutal killer. its not like he was just an obsever like montiglio or henry hill
those two werent just observers either....they down play themselves to look better

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/19/12 09:21 PM

I'm sure you get a better shot of him in the War Against The Mafia documentary ..which is great ...it don't really hide his face as much either...
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/19/12 10:10 PM

Great !
Posted By: Nova24

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/20/12 12:54 AM

jodie980 ftw
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/20/12 01:01 AM

Good post Nicky

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/20/12 01:10 PM

yeah jodie980 got all the good docs
Posted By: capo16

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/21/12 08:47 PM

On this documentary he say's knowing Testa was gonna be killed made him sick to his stomach but in the book it says he couldn't wait for him to die. Scarfo messed up when he made this guy his underboss other more deserving guys were passed up just because a guy is your nephew doesn't mean he's any more loyal. His excuse for turning was he wanted to save his son? What'd he think there was never a chance of going to jail being professional criminal
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/22/12 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
those two werent just observers either....they down play themselves to look better

Definitely Montiglio, though I thought Henry never actually killed anyone and fabricated quite a bit of BS.

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/22/12 11:12 AM

it wouldn't supise me if hill killed somebody.
Posted By: OldSmoke

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/23/12 02:22 AM

If dead VC counted, Montiglio would have more notches than DeMeo. I don't think Hill whacked anyone, might've set guys up but not pull the trigger.

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/24/12 03:50 AM

Montiglio war stories are pure fabrication.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Phil Leonetti Bares All Documentary - 02/24/12 10:16 PM

I'm watching the Gravano/Diane Sawyer interview, couldn't stop laughing at the shot of Sammy Gravano liftin' weights. LOL, what an ego douche. Fucking hilarious. Diane Sawyer and Gravano narration while Gravano is pumpin' iron. Fuckin' ego
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET