Home

Giovanni Bertolo

Posted By: Mussolini14

Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 03:09 AM

He was supposedly the protege of Raynald Desjardins and I have heard over at realdeal that the death of Giovanni Bertolo was possibly the first killing in the Rizzuto coup in Montreal. Can anyone shed some light on who he was? I have also heard his death was ordered by Frank Arcadi. Why did Arcadi want Bertolo dead?
Posted By: goldeneyed

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 01:38 PM

I tried registering at Real Deal to read what you mentionned but it says registrations are suspended and it's invite only. Do you know how I can get one?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: goldeneyed
I tried registering at Real Deal to read what you mentionned but it says registrations are suspended and it's invite only. Do you know how I can get one?

You have to kiss my favorite Mormon's ass (love you Ivy grin ), and just when you think you're doing fine, you have to start kissing big hairy Dutch ass.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 03:52 PM

While Bertolo was in prison, one of Arcadi's men took over his territory. When Bertolo was released, he wanted his territory back and was warned. When he went on dealing drugs anyway, he was killed. He supposedly was a good friend of Desjardins, and a year later Domenico Macri, Arcadi's cousin, was killed, possibly ordered by Desjardins as a retribution. This is thought to have started a rift between Desjardins and the Rizzuto administration.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 05:13 PM

I see where Desjardins is coming from. The way I see it written makes Arcadi look like Joe Profaci or something, unwilling to negotiate. What's Arcadi doing now?

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
What's Arcadi doing now?

In prison, unable to do anything about the current chaos, which he possibly initiated.

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 10:50 PM

Was there retribution for the hit on Macri?

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/06/12 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

Not really, because shortly after operation Colisee occured.

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/07/12 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

Not really, because shortly after operation Colisee occured.

thanks for the info Sonny. Do you figure Arcadi and company know it was Desjardins behind it?

Re: Giovanni Bertolo - 01/07/12 01:11 AM

It seemed like they didn't know at first, considering that there was quite some time between the murders. Moreno Gallo, who was supposedly part of the old Cotroni group, was also summoned to the meeting afterwards to find out who was behind it. It could also be that it wasn't even Desjardins. Most of this is based on speculation and assumptions.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET