Home

American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP***

Posted By: Little_Frankie

American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/19/11 09:30 PM

The one with Bill Kurtis from American Justice is airing this coming Wednesday 12/21 on the Biography channel at 5 eastern. Is This the one everyone has been looking for or did I screw it up again? I have set up my TV tuner to capture it to my PC. Once I have it on there, I will upload it for those that missed it or don't have the Bio channel.

Just thought I would pass it along

http://www.biography.com/tv/daily-schedule?date=2011-12-21#afternoon-listings

Scroll down to 12/21 at 5pm
Posted By: Frosty

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/19/11 09:51 PM

The Twilight Zone !
Posted By: Mooney

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/19/11 10:08 PM

good looking out! thanks
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/20/11 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
The one with Bill Kurtis from American Justice is airing this coming Wednesday 12/21 on the Biography channel at 5 eastern. Is This the one everyone has been looking for or did I screw it up again? I have set up my TV tuner to capture it to my PC. Once I have it on there, I will upload it for those that missed it or don't have the Bio channel.

Just thought I would pass it along

http://www.biography.com/tv/daily-schedule?date=2011-12-21#afternoon-listings

Scroll down to 12/21 at 5pm

I believe that's the one. Yeah, if you can, definitely record that and upload it. Thanks!

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/20/11 03:58 PM

We might be facing a let down. The link above says that it is "American Justice EP 76: Crime Family" but I went to set my DVR last night and it says that the episode on the BIO channel is "Notorious: Genovese, Portrait of a Crime Family". So I did a search for American Justice on my program guide and there is an airing at 5:00 tomorrow on the Crime and Investigation Network but it just gives a generic description of the American Justice Series. C&I is owned by A&E so hopefully it's the right one. I'm going to record that as well, I have my fingers crossed.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/20/11 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
We might be facing a let down. The link above says that it is "American Justice EP 76: Crime Family" but I went to set my DVR last night and it says that the episode on the BIO channel is "Notorious: Genovese, Portrait of a Crime Family". So I did a search for American Justice on my program guide and there is an airing at 5:00 tomorrow on the Crime and Investigation Network but it just gives a generic description of the American Justice Series. C&I is owned by A&E so hopefully it's the right one. I'm going to record that as well, I have my fingers crossed.

If it's hosted by Bill Kurtis and is from the American Justice series, it's the one we're looking for.

But that came out in 2000. So I wonder if A&E just shows the "Portrait of a Crime Family" one - which came out in 2007 - instead. Hopefully not.

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/21/11 10:03 PM

It just started, the narrator is Bill Kurtis. It looks like this is the right one. I'm capturing it as we speak. I'll upload it tonight after dinner.

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/21/11 11:06 PM

Uploading it now. I have to run out for a few hours but it should be done by the time I return.
Posted By: TonyG

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 12/22/11 01:53 AM

Thanks Franky - very much appreciated!!
Posted By: U talkin' da me ??

Re: American Justice: Crime Family ***HEADS UP*** - 02/14/16 10:49 PM

FYI, American Justice episodes are now being shown on Escape TV, which is available over-the-air in many markets, and is also broadcast on some cable channels.

http://www.escapetv.com/show/american-justice/

Upcoming Airings

Monday, Feb 15 | 11:00 AM
"Target: Mafia: The Prohibition Years" - The origins of organized crime. The ethnic gangs. Joe Kennedy and the Irish bootleggers of Boston.

Monday, Feb 15 | 1:00 PM
"Target: Mafia: The Showdown" - The Gambino family rules New York; the death of the Godfather; the rise of a new Mafia - brutal gangs from Colombia and Russia.

Monday, Feb 15 | 5:00 PM
"Target: Mafia: The Kennedys And The Mob" - Joe Kennedy's involvement in bootlegging during Prohibition, his business with Costello and friendship with Sinatra. The Mafia's role in the Chicago convention.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET