Home

joe mad dog sullivan

Posted By: phatmatress

joe mad dog sullivan - 12/17/11 06:38 AM

just watched a doc on this fella. don't know much about him. can anyone give insight if the story he tells has any credibility to it?
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 12/17/11 03:01 PM

I've watched that doc, and I'm skeptical of many of his claims. Doesn't he claim he killed Tony Bananas Caponigro for the Genovese's? Sounds like BS to me, why would they farmout the hit of a high ranking guy like Bananas to some nobody...
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 12/17/11 11:09 PM

I mentioned a book a few days ago --- Donald Frankos, 'Contract Killer'. His a big character, prison buddies with Sullivan.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 12/17/11 11:12 PM

Whos that on your avatar Nicholas?

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 12/18/11 03:00 AM

Daniela d'emilia. An italian fitness model
Posted By: Ivan

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 12/18/11 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas
I mentioned a book a few days ago --- Donald Frankos, 'Contract Killer'. His a big character, prison buddies with Sullivan.

That book has a ton of BS in it. Jerry Capeci called it "one of the worst books ever written about the mob".

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 12/18/11 06:44 AM

Hell of an entertaining read though, a lot of prison stories. Avoid the whole chapter about Jimmy Hoffa and you'll be fine. Though Frankos did seem to know who actually disposed of Hoffa's body.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 01/02/12 05:32 AM

His prison interview was on tv the other week real old mobsters epioside. " He made a funny quote, about.." Theres things in life you just want to keep locked in a box in your mind and never open it or something stupid lol

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
just watched a doc on this fella. don't know much about him. can anyone give insight if the story he tells has any credibility to it?
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: joe mad dog sullivan - 01/02/12 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
I've watched that doc, and I'm skeptical of many of his claims. Doesn't he claim he killed Tony Bananas Caponigro for the Genovese's? Sounds like BS to me, why would they farmout the hit of a high ranking guy like Bananas to some nobody...

Gerry Lang your right (I would say, I wasn't there lol)

Doubt he killed anyone as important as Caponigro, the Chin Gigante crew were the ones who apparently killed Tony Bananas, the Genovese Family got killers left right and center and the killing of Tony Bananas was totally sanctioned by the commission, so why would they involve this guy? - I think we got another Richard "I've killed everyone you can think of" Kuklinski bullshit artist ...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET