Home

Calzone Rage

Posted By: pizzaboy

Calzone Rage - 11/18/11 05:36 PM

How about this fucking moron?

Bonanno crime family hit man hiding in witness protection gets extra jail time for 'calzone rage'

'What you need is anger management,' judge tells mobster

BY John Marzullii
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

A federal judge Thursday tacked on a side order of six months in prison to go with a mob rat’s lengthy sentence for a “calzone rage” beatdown in his pizzeria.

“What you need is anger management,” Brooklyn Federal Judge Edward Korman lectured ex-Bonanno crime family hit man Joey Calco.

“Yes, I understand, I used bad judgment,” Calco said.

Calco was facing an additional 46 months in prison for violating supervised release on a 2002 racketeering conviction — on top of the 13-year-sentence he was slammed with for pistol-whipping two customers in his pizzeria in Florida and illegal gun possession.

The customers had griped their calzone order was wrong and demanded a refund, prompting Calco to vault over the counter to pummel them.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Nicole Argentieri reminded the judge that when the defendant last stood before him he had vowed to stay out of trouble after helping the government convict scores of gangsters, including late Bonanno consigliere Anthony Spero.

“He was allowed to have a second chance,” Argentieri said. “A dispute about food? Come on. It was a horrible beating.”

But Korman said the defendant had been severely punished for his recent crimes and reminded the prosecutor that he had gotten a second chance at the urging of federal prosecutors who were grateful for his snitching.

Calco, 42, had resurfaced in Florida in the witness protection program with the new identity, “Joseph Milano.”

Posted By: carmela

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/18/11 06:27 PM

I would've liked to have heard the conversation. Why didn't they bring the calzone back up to the counter? They probably ate it first, then complained about it after, that's why.

My guess is they got what was coming to them.
Posted By: Mooney

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/18/11 08:34 PM

lol I remember seeing this last year on the news. What a dirt bag, climb over a counter and assault someone because they are complaining about a calzone you made? He made himself look like an asshole too, i love the way he falls on his ass after he lunges over the counter.
Posted By: botz

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 01:52 AM

old timers would look down to this this type of conduct, this is not the way a wiseguy usually acts.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 02:01 AM

He was living in Palm Coast FL.
Posted By: LordSlickNutz

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 04:06 AM

Wow, is that how wiseguys of today acts nowadays? No wonder the mafia are in decline if this is how a "hitman" from one of the Five Families "deal" with civilians. What an embrassment.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: LordSlickNutz
Wow, is that how wiseguys of today acts nowadays? No wonder the mafia are in decline if this is how a "hitman" from one of the Five Families "deal" with civilians. What an embrassment.

Actually I would cut him some slack, there are lots of rednecks in Florida. I lived there for a few years. I couldn't wait to move back to the new jersey. lol
Posted By: LordSlickNutz

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 01:55 PM

It's not so much how he lost his cool because he has to deal with "rednecks", it's more to do with him getting owned like two seconds into the "fight". And this freaking guy is a Bonanno hitman? Tommy Karate would be turning in his grave. Oh wait...Tommy is still alive. My apologises.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 03:13 PM

That's what you get for ordering a calzone in the state of Florida.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 03:44 PM

What a muppet.......
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Calzone Rage - 11/19/11 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Originally Posted By: LordSlickNutz

Actually I would cut him some slack, there are lots of rednecks in Florida. I lived there for a few years. I couldn't wait to move back to the new jersey. lol
nope i lived in Lakeland Fl for 2 years. Could not wait to get back to Pittsburgh! fuck that noise!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET