Home

Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone?

Posted By: JCrusher

Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/16/11 10:38 PM

I apologize if this topic has been brought up before but I was wondering what everybody thought about who killed tommy. Right now there are two theories. The most popular one is that the gotti crew killed him along with his brother in law joseph spione for the murders of billy batts and foxy. However there is another theory that tommy agro who was a known gambino hitman killed desimone. Agro also killed tommy's brother so it might make sense. But what does everybody else believe happened?
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/16/11 11:31 PM

Gambino's, revenge for Billy Batts.
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/16/11 11:32 PM

Supposedly the same guy that killed his brother too.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/17/11 12:17 AM

the gotti crew
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/17/11 02:03 AM

I can't imagine why the Luccheses wouldn't have done it themselves at his faux making ceremony. Unless the Gambinos wanted to do it personally for revenge/satisfaction purposes.

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/17/11 02:36 AM

According to Joe Dogs Tommy agro came up with the making ceremony ruse
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/17/11 05:32 AM

the gotti crew did it. paulie gave up tommy to them. because he was not the best earner his explosive temper and because he attempted to rape karen hill whom paulie was having an affair with. paulie had enough of tommy's bullshit and knew it would be an easy way to get rid of him. give him over to the gotti crew for billy batts and foxy which goodfellas does not mention. if you think about jimmy burke was just as guilty for the batts murder but he had the great quality of earning.
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/17/11 08:14 PM

Burke was as dangerous as Roy DeMeo but Burke was to valuable to Paulie to be given up.
DeSimone was a loose cannon who Paulie wanted rid of.
Tommys body was never found or recovered I dont think.

I wonder what Tommy would think of his old buddy Henry Hill?
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/17/11 09:15 PM

Karen Hill having an affair with Paulie? Did i miss that? :S
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/18/11 12:02 AM

She had an affair with Paulie when Henry was in jail. Tommy also tried to rape her when Henry was away.

Not sure why they left these fun times out of the movie.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/18/11 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Ivan
I can't imagine why the Luccheses wouldn't have done it themselves at his faux making ceremony. Unless the Gambinos wanted to do it personally for revenge/satisfaction purposes.

Well, it wasn't like Tommy was actually a made guy, I don't think the warranting of his execution would need the OK of the boss; who was what, Tony Ducks, or Carime Tramunti at the time?

Paulie Vario was a relatively independent capo at the time and from what I know, didn't the Luccheses have a partnership or cooperation with the Gambinos at the time? Somethin' goin' back to Carlo Gambino's son marring Lucchese's daughter and the Gambino's cuttin' them into the Idlewild/JFK airport rackets. That and the heavy hand the Gambino's had in selecting the bosses of the Luccheses. That broken with Gotti's rise.

I don't think Paulie Vario would even blink an eye towards refusing the Gambinos to kill DeSimone themselves instead of Lucchese guys. I mean Vario wanted him gone also
Posted By: FrankieRosenthal

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/18/11 06:51 PM

I was read somewhere that Tommy Agro was responsible for the bullet in Desimmones head. Ill see if I can find the article. That by no means its the truth tho lol. The same article had the info regarding Desimmones attempted rape on Karen hill, as well as Vario's affair with Karen, while henry was in the can.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/18/11 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mukremin
Karen Hill having an affair with Paulie? Did i miss that? :S

Yeah, according "Gangsters and Goodfellas," the book Hill wrote with Gus Russo.

Hill also made the same claim on the Howard Stern show. But he's proven himself to be so fucking sick in the head over the years, God only knows if it was true or not. Although, I admit I don't doubt it. Karen Hill had a lot of baggage herself.

Originally Posted By: FrankieRosenthal
I was read somewhere that Tommy Agro was responsible for the bullet in Desimmones head.

Yeah, Joe Dogs claimed in his book that Agro told him that he killed two of Bobby DeSimone's brothers (meaning Anthony and Tommy). But I've always doubted that account because a) It was second hand information, and b) The Feds didn't take it seriously.
Posted By: LeroyJones

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/18/11 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Yeah, Joe Dogs claimed in his book that Agro told him that he killed two of Bobby DeSimone's brothers (meaning Anthony and Tommy). But I've always doubted that account because a) It was second hand information, and b) The Feds didn't take it seriously.

Joe Dogs also said Agro wanted to kill the other DeSimone brother Robert so he could score the "DeSimone trifecta!" mad

But Hill to this day i believe still says it was John Gotti who took care of Tommy.

Re: Who do you think really whacked Tommy Desimone? - 10/18/11 08:57 PM

I have been leaning toward Agro as the shooter. he was a hitman who was notorious for carrying scissors and keeping body parts in his freezer so it would make sense. I think the claim by Hill that Gotti was the triggerman is bullshit. Gotti was a tough guy but i dont think gotti ever actually killed anybody personally he just ordered hits.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET