Home

Do Made Guys Know Each Other?

Posted By: NickyScarfo

Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/03/11 11:36 PM

I am wondering if made guys in large families like the NY one's all know each other in the family? What do you think the level of contact is between made guys in a family, obviously it is dangerous for large gatherings now. Surely though all Capos would know each other quite well?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/04/11 12:51 AM

ya they know of eachother but they may not see eachother a lot. I mean in the old days different crews wouldn't see eachother unless at weddings,funerals,or maybe a meeting
Posted By: JohnSacrimoni

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/04/11 01:05 PM

Do they still stick to the rule that 2 made guys have to be formally introduced by another made guy before they can speak to each other? What if they have a mutual friend who's a civilian? Seems kind of awkward to say the least.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/04/11 03:49 PM

I was wondering this to, somehow i dont think they exactly know if a guys is made or which family he belongs.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/05/11 01:27 AM

Techniacally they're not supposed to. It's where the whole "friend of mine/friend of ours" thing is meant to come into play. Though you'd have to think some guys were well aware of other connected guys, whether they were meant to or not.

Considering there's around 1000 made guys between the Five Families, it would be surprising to learn most guys did indeed know most others outside of joint ventures and gossip.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/05/11 01:36 AM

Wow, Meatball, you be killing it. Is there any topic you don't know about? I bet they're loving you over on RD, eh? wink
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/05/11 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Techniacally they're not supposed to. It's where the whole "friend of mine/friend of ours" thing is meant to come into play. Though you'd have to think some guys were well aware of other connected guys, whether they were meant to or not.

Considering there's around 1000 made guys between the Five Families, it would be surprising to learn most guys did indeed know most others outside of joint ventures and gossip.

1000 made guys is a bit much, maybe max 700 and thats assuming both the genovese and gambinos have 200 and the rest have 100

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/05/11 01:54 AM

I said around 1000, I was rounding up. Evenn then, it'd be a bit of a stretch to assume all made guys know each other.

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/05/11 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Wow, Meatball, you be killing it. Is there any topic you don't know about? I bet they're loving you over on RD, eh? wink

Are you breaking balls or what?
Posted By: carmela

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/05/11 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Originally Posted By: carmela

Are you breaking balls or what?

Me..break balls? Hell no. Just paying a compliment.

Re: Do Made Guys Know Each Other? - 10/05/11 02:13 AM

smile Sorry. Its hard to tell sometimes.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET