Home

Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo)

Posted By: IvyLeague

Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/24/11 10:16 AM

Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 05:03 AM

Why is this guy still alive? Living out in the open?

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 07:53 AM

He used to post over on the Real Deal quite a bit. Still stops in every now and again to annoy people. Kenji would be OK if he wasn't so full of himself. As I've said before, he left the life but can't leave it alone. Hence, his old HollywoodMafia website, his Breakshot blog and book, etc.

He's back living in California. If he were to go back to Brooklyn or Staten Island, he may have a problem, but it's not like the Colombos are going to send a hit squad out to the west coast for him.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 09:16 AM

I caught this a while ago on CI. Despite Kenji's strutting and "cocksureness", its okay..

He does tend to come across like a bit of a dick but. Its like, Im not sure what I thought he'd to sound like, but it wasn't that.
Posted By: Tyler_Durden

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 11:49 AM

That documentary really made him look like a mook.For all his tough talk about how dangerous he is,how the mob doesn't know how to kill etc.,he ran from that sitdown with the Colombo guy like a bitch.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

He's back living in California. If he were to go back to Brooklyn or Staten Island, he may have a problem, but it's not like the Colombos are going to send a hit squad out to the west coast for him.

Maybe they should.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 07:45 PM

He used to post over on the Real Deal quite a bit. Still stops in every now and again to annoy people. Kenji would be OK if he wasn't so full of himself. As I've said before, he left the life but can't leave it alone. Hence, his old HollywoodMafia website, his Breakshot blog and book, etc.

well actually when he had his blog up and used to talk a bunch of shit about the colombos and the persicos he posted recent pics of himself in brooklyn and in mob hangouts he used to go to some old bars, etc saying looks i am here and nothing happened to me, etc the pics were up on his blog before it went down/he went broke
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Why is this guy still alive? Living out in the open?

Because the damage is already done. It makes no sense to go after a guy after he testifies. The Feds would come down on that family like a ton of bricks, and the smarter bosses realize this. The time to act is before the guy goes public and takes the stand.

Well, if they do ever decide to make the trip, maybe they should stop and say hello to Chris Paciello. He's living wide open out there as well rolleyes.

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/25/11 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

well actually when he had his blog up and used to talk a bunch of shit about the colombos and the persicos he posted recent pics of himself in brooklyn and in mob hangouts he used to go to some old bars, etc saying looks i am here and nothing happened to me, etc the pics were up on his blog before it went down/he went broke

Him simply entering the borough doesn't mean much. And I'm not sure what mob hangouts you're talking about. I bet there are places Kenji wouldn't go, and people he wouldn't want to run into, unless he had a camera crew behind him.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/26/11 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Him simply entering the borough doesn't mean much. And I'm not sure what mob hangouts you're talking about. I bet there are places Kenji wouldn't go, and people he wouldn't want to run into, unless he had a camera crew behind him.

according to him the bars,etc where widely known to be colombo hangouts, i remember the comments he received on that post were crazy people daring him to come back etc
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/26/11 04:18 AM

oh good ol kenji...does he ever stop?
Posted By: HermitKermit

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/26/11 05:31 PM

It was funny when he ran out of the mob meeting, I would of done the same thing if I was him lol. Also isn't this guy the one that appeared on the "Medellin Cartel vs Somali Pirate" Deadliest Warrior episode?
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/26/11 06:41 PM

Pussy.
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: Flipped: A Mobster Tells All (Kenny "Kenji" Gallo) - 09/27/11 03:02 PM

Who is the bigger phony? Kenji Gallo or TEddy Atlas? Inquiring minds want to know.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET