Home

gotti movie cast....

Posted By: rossato

gotti movie cast.... - 08/29/11 09:01 PM

http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/chazz-palminteri-ready-to-join-gotti-in-the-shadow-of-my-father/
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 01:19 AM

Wrong forum perhaps?

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 01:54 AM

what forum should i hav gone to then smartass ????
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 02:35 AM

rosatto u crack me up u dumb piece of sh)t

Originally Posted By: rossato

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 02:48 AM

goood i crack u up ... way i see u is ur like 1 of them foam boxes from a takeaway .... handy n comes with a put in the bin after sign smile

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 04:36 AM

The Mob film forum. Pretty obvious.

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 12:00 PM

no no (cough) a post is a post u lot should b grateful i come up with material smile i wouldnt mind having a go on your sisters forum wink lol
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 12:24 PM

whats this all about? take it easy.

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 08:02 PM

its cool micky has no good comebacks thats all , u could say i ripted him to bits haahah , its cool im smokin on my weed n hot n spicey chicken wings r cookin in the oven smile

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:18 PM

its cool micky has no good comebacks thats all , u could say i ripted him to bits haahah , its cool im smokin on my weed n hot n spicey chicken wings r cookin in the oven smile

You're a fucking clown. Do you seriously not realize you're a fucking idiot. Your posts are some of the most most pathetic, stupid crap Ive ever seen posted on the BB. Scottish wanker, nobody likes you, you're really not funny. I hope you fucking drown in a loch or smother yourself in your kilt or some shit.

Now go get your fuckin' shine box.

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:20 PM

And I bet the weeds shit in Scotland. Suck shit fa***t.

Being that you're twelve though, its probably fucking you right up. Is that why you're spelling and syntax is so hopeless?

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:30 PM

no no i bet people on this forum find me ripping u funny lol awww mickey dont take it to heart call u mama shel wipe the tears n tell ur sister to call me wink yeah thats right we have lochs in scotland finaly u show some knowledge lol what else do u know about scotland? where do u live n il google earth it ? aw man one thing about scotland is the weeds really good n strong to come home from work to a nice bong or 2 n a joint while my girlfriend cooks my dinner smile shes a nurse ... i bet u aint fucked a girl in a nurses outfit? erotic smile i aint 12 im 22 what age r u? ur sadly not aged for this forum

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:37 PM

I'd cast this guy for a reality TV Show in America and micky dicknballs (Cough)

no no i bet people on this forum find me ripping u funny lol awww mickey dont take it to heart call u mama shel wipe the tears n tell ur sister to call me wink yeah thats right we have lochs in scotland finaly u show some knowledge lol what else do u know about scotland? where do u live n il google earth it ? aw man one thing about scotland is the weeds really good n strong to come home from work to a nice bong or 2 n a joint while my girlfriend cooks my dinner smile shes a nurse ... i bet u aint fucked a girl in a nurses outfit? erotic smile i aint 12 im 22 what age r u? ur sadly not aged for this forum

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:40 PM

You're need to reassure convinces me you are twelve and that you're a liar. You're one of those people who feels better about their pathetic lives by lying to random people on message boards.
Or...

shes a nurse ...

What, you mean like your carer? Because you're obviously retarded.

Im so done with this. Learn how to spell, people may actually take you seriously.

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:45 PM

american reality tv's r for 2nd rate half assed celebrities i hate them but hey if u feel im good enough to cast em in 1 id rip every1 in the show thats for sure grin u heard scotish slang? youtube chewin the fat - its a scotish comedy show brilliant hope u like it smile also watch frankie boyle hes a stand up scotish comedian smile want my autograph? give is ur sisters numbers wink
Posted By: tt120

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:51 PM

rossato if you like posting on here you should calm down a bit there was a kid who used to post on here who didn't post half the amount of nonsense you did and he still got banned. just fyi

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:53 PM

what age r u? im 22 . hahah i must b gettin to u ... dont b sad its all fun mickey meatballs ... my girl works in a hospital as a nurse real good job smile im a fully qualified electrician real good pay in scotland 12£ an hour smile what do u work as? do u evan work? or sit in ur shabby flat all day doing nothing ?

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:54 PM

hey tt120 these twats keep posting back to me , what do u want me to do? ly down ? na na

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:55 PM

hey tt say tt real fast it sounds like titty (cough)

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:58 PM

Gangster BB Death Match

Mickey_Shitballs Dedicko Vs. Rossatothadouche

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/30/11 11:59 PM

hmmmmm size 34 double d titty's rubbing in u face yummm lol big girls got to get it aswell ya know

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 12:01 AM

gangsterbb death match rossato ( the great ) vs dicknose_comatose loltheres only 1 winner n i dicknose aint never the winner hes a slad spinner
Posted By: BadLookingSal

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 12:45 AM

Lol, the moderator must be on vacation. But they are really going all OUT with this film as far as the casting goes. I wonder if it will be another Copland, though. Stallone gained 30lbs of pure fat thinking it would be his Raging Bull moment, but it turned out to be a star-studded bomb!
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 12:48 AM

i hope its decent we havent had a decent mob movie since brasco
Posted By: BadLookingSal

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:13 AM

I get the feeling by the subtitle that it might be a sympathetic tribute to Gotti's more positive attributes as a family man, along the lines of that 48 hours special. Will the film include quotes like, 'Tell him that I, me, John Gotti, will sever his motherfucking head off...' LOL. Without exploring that terrifying side of him, it will be a wasted effort.

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:16 AM

yeah this is my post n i agree with u about how good the cast is for this movie ,

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:16 AM

One time while Gotti was on a walk and talk with Gravano and Sammy was holding an umbrella for him because it was raining they encounter two agents in the rain and then John says

"Look Sammy everywhere I go I am surrounded by feds and rats, rats and feds!!!"

this was shown in that witness to the mob movie

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:18 AM

i thot thought the witness to the mob movie sucked donkey balls man , it was really 2nd rate poor

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:21 AM

i thot thought the witness to the mob movie sucked donkey balls man , it was really 2nd rate poor

it was decent it had its moments (mostly with gotti)

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:21 AM

real good pay in scotland 12£ an hour

lol lol

I make more then that working in the mines for twenty minutes.

You're a clown. You amuse me.

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:30 AM

mickey tell the truth ... u dont work ur a fat slob who sits in ur momas house all day researchin this shit to a t ... b a man n go out earn money evan if u hav to do it by any means , go to the gym n lose some of that pizza fat the gym aint prision its where u go to get fit smile
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: gotti movie cast.... - 08/31/11 01:40 AM

As far as I am concerned this topic has run it's course.

Be careful Rossato...you may be next!

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET