Home

gotti jr a rat ?

Posted By: rossato

gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:48 AM

with all the indictments of the gambinos from 2008 til now has any1 thot gotti jr ratted ?
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 04:15 AM

"he never rolled, he never ratted" - gotti sr.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 04:54 AM

gotti jr might have n thats why the feds hav made cases against nearly every1 in tht family perhaps? when gotti jr was on the street in the 90's i know he was higher than nicky corrozo because didonato said in his book that he knew gotti jr from meetings and stuf , n that nicky was kickin up to him
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 05:55 AM

Originally Posted By: rossato
gotti jr might have n thats why the feds hav made cases against nearly every1 in tht family perhaps? when gotti jr was on the street in the 90's i know he was higher than nicky corrozo because didonato said in his book that he knew gotti jr from meetings and stuf , n that nicky was kickin up to him

You remember they were still trying to convict him until...2009 was it? The dates don't add up.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 05:57 AM

yeha n he did he time , its jus sumthin i thot cos every1 else in tht family is in jail pretty much...
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 06:54 AM

Gotti Jr. had a proffer session with the feds but, no, he never actually flipped.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 08:09 AM

yeh mayeb he fliped on a couple of guys he had beefs with ... who knows

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 08:11 AM

he was in a leadership position thats been proven , so he oucht to know a fair bit about what was going on wudnt he ud think , so ud think other guya now sittin doing life in jail will be wondering if he did or not flip or if someelse fliped n told the feds stuff ya kno
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 10:25 AM

I believe he may have talked generally about the mob like on 60 minutes, but he never went into specifics, or ratted on anyone.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 12:57 PM

yeah sure .... now he gony make tha movie n roll about in money rest of his life the douch bag hahah

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 01:55 PM

I actually thought Gotti jr came across well in the 60 minutes stuff, I know he's done a shit load of stuff but I couldn't help but like him in that interview.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:39 PM

r u for real .. u yanks lol it was a bullshit interview , the guy interviewin gotti caved n looked soft , do all americans go soft when or in interviews?? the kroft guy interviewin didnt ask any real n journlist questions ya know like the serious stuf not stuf like how did u feel when u wer formaly inducted into cosa nostra ya get me? if the movies like tht itl b kish lol gotti tryin to gloss n fool every1

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:43 PM

Of course he didn't press Gotti too hard, he had his attorney with him all throughout, If the guy had tried to ask a risque question Gotti would of walked away...No way Gotti would of gone into specifics on anything.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:45 PM

yeah ur rite , one of the quotes lewis kasman said was the interview was like kroft was gottis pr guy lolhave u heard lewis kasman on crimebeat ? il fetch u the link mate

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:48 PM

Yeah I'm not surprised Kasman would speak badly of Gotti, especially now he's ratted against the Gotti family...

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:51 PM

http://www.artistfirst.com/crimebeat.htm theres a few interesting radio talk shows , jack garcia, didonato, destepano,kasman n much more... pass it on

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:52 PM

good find

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:53 PM

have i made my bones yet? can i be up'd to capo now ? lol

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:55 PM

Not yet, the bosses on here will ask you to do "a piece of work" first.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/26/11 03:57 PM

oh im gangsta , i hav a crew of friends here n wel do the work , wel take out the boss's if i dont get my way smile like the sopranos ... u wont see it when it happens (sniper from 300 yards away) lmao
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/27/11 04:53 AM

gotti jr never ratted...who comes up with this stuff?

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/27/11 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
gotti jr never ratted...who comes up with this stuff?
lol

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/27/11 12:06 PM

how would u know if he did or not rat?? by sittin at ur pc like a goofy geek 24/7 hell i can get this on my fone
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/27/11 02:06 PM

how would u know if he did or not rat?? by sittin at ur pc like a goofy geek 24/7 hell i can get this on my fone

I dont understand your posts.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/28/11 10:13 PM

lol yeah cos u dont know , how can u say gotti didnt rat? have u got a space up his ass or something? grin lil wayne - nightmares of the bottem = tune grin

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/28/11 10:23 PM

lol yeah cos u dont know , how can u say gotti didnt rat? have u got a space up his ass or something? grin lil wayne - nightmares of the bottem = tune grin

?

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/28/11 11:53 PM

what.... aint u got a come back ???? damn this gettin to easy man ... think il take up knitting instead grin

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 01:38 AM

what.... aint u got a come back ???? damn this gettin to easy man ... think il take up knitting instead grin
its hard for intelligent people to come back when nothing is presented to them.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 05:05 AM

Oh, you were trying to insult me. Is that it? You should probably learn how to type and spell, then I could understand the gibberish you post.

As far as a come back, you listen to Little Wayne. And you like it. I think you've shamed yourself enough.

Why ask a question if your so sure you know the answer? And whats with the "gangsta dawg" crap? Your from Scotland dude. Stop pretending to be something you're not.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 06:26 AM

I visted scotland last month and was chased by a bunch of rosattos crew they all had there klits and lil wayne shirts on.
They also had a sniper with a drake shirt on shooting at me but I dodged em' like an OG..watch out guys Rossato is the Don in Scotland he took up kniting while doing his first bit in the scotland yard mental health facility for men facing an identity crisis.

Rossato..you should watch Malibu's Most Wanted, cuz you a Busta!!

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 06:35 AM

Dapper since your a big fan of Gotti, whats a good book about him, I know there are a few out, thought I'd ask your opinion. I know alot of his encounters were highly publized compared to most mafia dons within the past 20 years.

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 06:40 AM

How'd it look up there I hope ur head gets stuck up there ya jerkoff

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 12:22 PM

lol that was funny a bit i guess... uz do have some humour i thought u lot were just cosa nostra comic fans .... bunch o geeks! go out of your houses go to bars n clubs talk to girls there not aliens they will talk back to u!!!

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 01:08 PM

Who are you freakin' mussolini, the lockness monster is gonna Catapult your ass to brooklyn n we'll get some gambinos to take you to roy demeos old garage n some trannies with aids will get you straighted out, that way u get your button right on ur a$$ ya moron lmao
lol that was funny a bit i guess... uz do have some humour i thought u lot were just cosa nostra comic fans .... bunch o geeks! go out of your houses go to bars n clubs talk to girls there not aliens they will talk back to u!!!

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 01:31 PM

poor come back dude hit me with ur best but it stil wont b enough smile lol if im catapulted anywhere its straight to ur sisters pu$$y hitting buttons on it like im homer at his work smile

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 01:56 PM

Go ahead its a big slip and slide you can rap down there with snoop dawg lil wayne drake and em

poor come back dude hit me with ur best but it stil wont b enough smile lol if im catapulted anywhere its straight to ur sisters pu$$y hitting buttons on it like im homer at his work smile

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 03:00 PM

haha u sell out

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 03:12 PM

Rossato your a funny guy, even though u have a fetish n love researching old dead hairy italian american gangsters

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 03:29 PM

Eat A D____K

haha u sell out

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 04:50 PM

hahahaahhahah i love researching old haired jailed for life mobsters it really turns me on knowning there in a 6 by 2 celll n im out free

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 05:25 PM

You should be a penpal with some of them ask them if they trim trim there bangs lmao
hahahaahhahah i love researching old haired jailed for life mobsters it really turns me on knowning there in a 6 by 2 celll n im out free

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 09:51 PM

u should penpal a comedian.... maybe u could ask him/her for tips on comebacks lol cos ur comeback suck dude

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Dapper since your a big fan of Gotti, whats a good book about him, I know there are a few out, thought I'd ask your opinion. I know alot of his encounters were highly publized compared to most mafia dons within the past 20 years.

ironically i havent read a book on gotti sr since all his exploits have been told countless times over and over again, but i hear that the best account of him being Mob star: the story of john gotti by gene mustain and the great jerry capeci

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/29/11 10:53 PM

cool well im going to buy mobstar n underboss n read them when im of work wednesday til monday smile

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/30/11 01:18 AM

Mobstar = Awesome
Underboss = Self serving and hypocritical...but Peter Maas is a good writer, so not too awful.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/30/11 01:57 AM

ok thanks .. tell me this .... r the books only about gotti in mobstar n the bull in underboss or dose the authurs give the info of what was going on in all the 5families ya know
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/30/11 02:07 AM

ok thanks .. tell me this .... r the books only about gotti in mobstar n the bull in underboss or dose the authurs give the info of what was going on in all the 5families ya know

If you want a slightly more complete picture, Mafia Dynasty has a fair bit of coverage on all the Five Families in context to their relationship with the Gambinos, but it was written before the Genovese front boss thing was exposed.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/30/11 02:54 AM

thanks muchly but no im interested in the whole gotti gambino crime time period til nowya know,, for more knowledge im going to buy underboss n mobstar ... i also have the book on massino n carniglia id recommend them to u if u dont already know about them smile

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 01:47 AM

or get the ultimate mob book fivefamilies by selwynn raab that has everything from all 5 families in it, great book its like an encyclopedia

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 01:53 AM

no thanks dapper don , i dont believe in or follow your posts because u dont contribute or say valid things , maybe if u started saying some of these things id start n have more respect for ur posts

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 02:15 AM

no thanks dapper don , i dont believe in or follow your posts because u dont contribute or say valid things , maybe if u started saying some of these things id start n have more respect for ur posts

lol you serious? what have i said that isnt valid? check out my archived posts from the past and some of my comments throughout the years or ask some of the other guys who have been on this forum for a while i think they will say i am one of the most insightful guys on this forum point blank

all you do is make your little schoolgirl jokes here and there which make me think your some type of 13 year old internet gangster

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:01 AM

most of your post is bullshit u put names out there how do u come up with these name ? as u go along? take the critism on the chin n come up with better postings , n im not a keyboard gangster whatever that is lol its a debate get ur act together man

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:27 AM

Dapper Don is well respected on this site. Unlike you, Rossato. Nobody will ever respect you, because you're an idiot.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Dapper Don is well respected on this site. Unlike you, Rossato. Nobody will ever respect you, because you're an idiot.

thank you Mickey likewise

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:37 AM

yeah mickey i have beef with you as well . ur posts suck aswell as dapperdons , i have no respect he puts names out there of who runs what family n i think he thinks of them as he goes along , i aint a idiot , i talk real , wana know what u r mickey.... a geek look the meaning of that word up smile

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:41 AM

Yeah Dapper and Mickey are two of the most knowledgeable guys on here so thats completely wrong.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:48 AM

You're a child. Thats abundantly obvious. You dont talk real, you talk bullshit. You have never posted anything that is true, intelligent or even makes sense.

Instead of contributing to the BB like the rest of us do, you're more concerned with making puerile and unfunny comments.

Now VinnyGorgeous made puerile comments, but his were actually funny. I see what you're trying to do, but you're just not intelligent or mature enough to make it work.

And again...whats with the "gangsta dawg" bullshit?? Once more, YOU ARE SCOTTISH. Stop pretending to be something your not.

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:55 AM

haha im 22 what havbe u done with ur life ? im a fully qualified electrician ? what do u do? sit on ur fat lazy ass , go b a man n work to earn money. u dont see what im doing ur a fool , n ur posts suck , why u posting about lcn if ur from aussie ? shouldnt u b playing cricket perfecting that stupid accent u lot have. i dont got to pretend im something im not. i am what i say i am u lot r a bunch of geeks get a girl

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 04:59 AM

lol you serious? what have i said that isnt valid? check out my archived posts from the past and some of my comments throughout the years or ask some of the other guys who have been on this forum for a while i think they will say i am one of the most insightful guys on this forum point blank

all you do is make your little schoolgirl jokes here and there which make me think your some type of 13 year old internet gangster
yet they ban vinny but this guy is around.....wow~

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 05:15 AM

ban ban ban , they should ban u for being a squirmy lil bitch. u should know that lcn guys dont rat . callin for me to b baned is like rstting. u could thought ur coner n said something back but no no u squirm haha
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 08/31/11 11:42 AM

I haven't seen an idiot like this for a very long time. I wonder what he must have been using...
Posted By: tt120

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 09/01/11 01:06 AM

jesus thank god that kid is gone. for a while I thought it was a joke or a fake account but I really think that was a serious, actual person who behaves like that. gotta love the internet...

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 09/05/11 09:48 AM

lmfao

Re: gotti jr a rat ? - 09/05/11 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress

Bring vinny n rossato back they r assholes but its funny

yet they ban vinny but this guy is around.....wow~
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET