Home

Did Henry Hill ever whack someone?

Posted By: DannyP

Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 01:31 AM

I know that we have been told in Goodfellas that Henry Hill never whacked anyone, but in a documentary I saw the other night it seemed that Henry Hill was alluding to the fact that he had. Any thoughts?
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 01:34 AM

Sounds like classic Henry, "alluding" to this and that.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 03:22 AM

He also said he killed three people on the Howard Stern show!
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 03:58 AM

Right, just found this on wiki. In reference to his many victims, Hill, who claims that he has never killed anyone [though he did admit on The Howard Stern Show to being ordered by Burke to kill three people, which he says he did comply with), stated in an interview in March 2008 with BBC's Heather Alexander: "I don't give a heck what those people think; I'm doing the right thing now."

HOWEVER, he was more drunk than ever on that show. He was getting heckled and couldn't realize it at all. His brain had been burned out completely by years of alcohol and drugs, MUCH like an LSD user. And he's been proven to be completely unreliable from anytime after his testimony. I don't believe it really. There would be a scandal if there was any possible truth, no?
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
He also said he killed three people on the Howard Stern show!

That appearance On Howard Stern was hard to listen too....Stern was really degrading, a far cry from Goodfellas!
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 01:52 PM

as much henry hill is a liar it would not surprise me if killed someone.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 03:29 PM

He's a lying, drug addled scumbag. Here he claims that he knew Sonny Black. Then, when shown a picture, he says "he aged," even though the guy has been dead for thirty years!

He also claims that Sonny was whacked because he cut his drugs too much. He doesn't even realize it was the Sonny from the Joe Pistone case!

Posted By: GaryH

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 07:18 PM

Which ever part of hell that he's in now - Jimmy Burke is looking up laughing at this clown
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 07:46 PM

Apparently he is coming up to the north of England to attend a special screening of Goodfellas and then doing a meet and greet after. It is all cloak and dagger stuff, you have to send some chap £90 and then he will send you the time and location of the event. I don't fuckin think so...........

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
I don't fuckin think so...........

lol lol

I thought the Scots said I don't feckin think so tongue.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I don't fuckin think so...........

lol lol

I thought the Scots said I don't feckin think so tongue.

Only half Scottish, so its more like fookin....... tongue lol
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 08:01 PM

Henry Hill is a member of this board so maybe he can answer the question himself. wink

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Henry Hill is a member of this board so maybe he can answer the question himself. wink
ha ha ha ha

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/16/11 09:52 PM

good find pizza boy! was that show designed to make him look like an asshole?

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/17/11 12:15 AM

Here is Henry Hill's webpage:
http://henryhill90290.tripod.com/
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/17/11 02:41 AM

Apparently he is coming up to the north of England to attend a special screening of Goodfellas and then doing a meet and greet after. It is all cloak and dagger stuff, you have to send some chap £90 and then he will send you the time and location of the event. I don't fuckin think so...........

This is so pathetic lol

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/17/11 03:00 AM

This one is by far the most elegant. Floating in a wood-colored space when both the men facing out towards you look exactly the same in opposite clothing. There's actually bids on these things he paints.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/17/11 03:32 AM

For all the talk of Hill being a degenerate junkie I'm quite disappointed his paintings are this boring.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/17/11 06:30 AM

Holy Hell...his painting is just awful. Not even good awful, creative or interesting awful. Just awful awful. I get it, he's got a rat theme. Blecch.

Its the same thing with serial killer and outsider art. John Wayne Gacy's paintings were creepy and kinda off but they always sold well. As did art by a bunch of other degenerate killers. There's always some nutter willing to pay for this sort of crap.

A few years ago in Australia, a notoriously crooked cop doing time began making fine coffee-tables in the prison workshop. They were snapped up by police around the nation for premium prices. Nothing shifty, just every copper wanted to say his coffee-table had been crafted by that particular guy.
Posted By: DannyP

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/18/11 01:35 AM

I like it, one guys looking one way, the other guys looking the other way. The other guys like "hey what do you want from me". I like it,he's got a nice set of black hair.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/18/11 04:45 AM

lol
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/18/11 11:48 AM

Henry, where the hell are you? We want to know if you ever clipped somebody.
Posted By: Mooney

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/18/11 07:17 PM

He's a lying, drug addled scumbag. Here he claims that he knew Sonny Black. Then, when shown a picture, he says "he aged," even though the guy has been dead for thirty years!

He also claims that Sonny was whacked because he cut his drugs too much. He doesn't even realize it was the Sonny from the Joe Pistone case!

LOL! Henry Hill is an idiot, the Purple gang, lol! Look at the guy next to the lady in the video at 1:20. He's making a face like "this guy is full of shit!"

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/18/11 08:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ivLR0YRPaQ

How shameful. Just a weak-minded alcoholic degenerate.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/18/11 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Palomita20

I got five seconds in and I'm already hung up over how sad his cheer sounds.

How's Karen doing anyway?

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/19/11 05:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

I got five seconds in and I'm already hung up over how sad his cheer sounds.

Your guess is as good as mine on the Karen front. If I were a betting man I'd say she is full of regret and shame when it comes to having married Henry. He seems somewhat coherent in the 1992 interview with Stern but by this one his two brain cells are no longer connecting and it's just pathetic. Alcoholics who have no shame are the worst.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/19/11 07:13 AM

Your guess is as good as mine on the Karen front. If I were a betting man I'd say she is full of regret and shame when it comes to having married Henry. He seems somewhat coherent in the 1992 interview with Stern but by this one his two brain cells are no longer connecting and it's just pathetic. Alcoholics who have no shame are the worst.

He's opinion of Karen is, well, interesting...

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/19/11 11:54 AM

Henry Hill's girfriend Lisa is his Pimp. She runs all of his bookings and negotiates and promotes him all over the place (On E-bay, Internet, Restaurants, TV, etc.). They are both on Facebook and all they do is promote Henry. It is her who pulls all the strings!

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/19/11 05:43 PM

The last I read about Karen Hill, she was living in one of the older, more run down gated communites in West Palm Beach, Florida. She's not in hiding, but to her credit she shuns any kind of publicity. She's broke as shit, but she has turned down more than a few small paydays over the years for an interview. So she apparently has a little more character than Henry.

There was a fairly recent picture of her on the Internet a few years ago, but I can't seem to find it. She got really, REALLY fat. Like morbidly obese, use-a-cane-to-walk fat.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/19/11 07:05 PM

2002 interview - part 1

Who the hell is "Frankie the Fag" anyway?

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/19/11 11:01 PM

The last I read about Karen Hill, she was living in one of the older, more run down gated communites in West Palm Beach, Florida. She's not in hiding, but to her credit she shuns any kind of publicity. She's broke as shit, but she has turned down more than a few small paydays over the years for an interview. So she apparently has a little more character than Henry.

There was a fairly recent picture of her on the Internet a few years ago, but I can't seem to find it. She got really, REALLY fat. Like morbidly obese, use-a-cane-to-walk fat.

Can't blame her.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/22/11 05:58 AM

Hill gets the celebrity treatment....

http://berlin.patch.com/articles/nightclub-rolls-out-red-carpet-for-notorious-former-gangster

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/23/11 04:28 PM

Just for humor's sake I looked at some of HH's youtube videos. The one constant is how he embarrasses himself in each one. Don't know why I dislike this man so much but he is easy to hate, so enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N_MD-H3WNo

When his wife complains about the noise he makes while eating without his fake teeth in, I almost threw up.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/23/11 05:23 PM

Only 1 comment.

"I made his sauce from the Wiseguy Cookbook. I tell you, the man is a genius :)"

Is he commenting on his own videos now? Last time I checked you don't let your ingredients swim in olive oil.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/25/11 11:42 PM

After finding Henry's facebook, it took me about 2 minutes to find out that Frank Cullotta, another pos the government made a deal with, is related to Henry by Marriage. As Henry is married to Cullota's niece, Lisa Schinelli Caserta. Lol, the family that stays together eats cheese together. Water seeking it's own level, apparently.

Re: Did Henry Hill ever whack someone? - 08/25/11 11:56 PM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GM2-Projects/134649066557620

For all the brits lol

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET