Home

Writing letters to them in prison

Posted By: Caramela77

Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 08:07 AM

Just curious if anyone has written any letters gotten autographs from any Mafia in prison? Just curious to see how many
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 08:13 AM

Iv heard of people buying memorabilia to do with the mob, like people buy stuff off ebay that Roy DeMeo used to own, but I don't know about letters...I know Gotti used to get a lot and he talked about them, but I don't know if he replied to people. Would be kind of exciting to get a letter back from someone who was high up.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 09:26 AM

An old poster over on the Real Deal (he died a while back) used to write mob guys in prison all the time. They'd write him back to. Carmine Persico, Jackie D'Amico, Michael and Marty Taccetta, Nicky Santora, Sonny Franzese, etc.

Attached picture IMG_0970.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0968.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0950.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0940.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0926.JPG

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 09:33 AM

Here some more from George Borgesi, Vinny Basciano, Joey Merlino, Gaspipe Casso, and Bobby Bisaccia.

Attached picture IMG_0902.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0898.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0890.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0146.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0235.jpg

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 09:42 AM

A couple more....Nicky Scarfo and Joey Lombardo. You know what they say, everybody needs a hobby.

Attached picture IMG_0143.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0872.JPG

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 09:53 AM

Wow amazing! I didn't think they would write back. The one's where its just a pic of the name and address did the guy post the content of the letters?

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 10:03 AM

Yeah, when he'd get letters back he post everything - the envelope, the letter, and any pics. I guess so people would know he wasn't just making it up. I just posted one example from each one because it would take quite a while to post everything he had. He actually got quite a bit of flack from other posters about writing gangsters. When these guys are on the outside, they wouldn't give him the time of day. But I guess when they're just sitting behind bars for years on end, they are happy to receive any mail.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 10:07 AM

Yeah morally for me its kind of weird... I mean these are killers and criminals. What was the themes of his letters? It seems Vinny found something in common with the poster about American justice?
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 01:25 PM

Darn good post. Ivy those are great letters you found.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 02:09 PM

Darn good post. Ivy those are great letters you found.
Posted By: moolou

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 02:39 PM

Do you have a link to the thread where he posted these or his user name? I'd love to look these up over at real deal.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 02:42 PM

real deal registration is invite only
Posted By: moolou

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 02:50 PM

I know. I have an account there.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 03:17 PM

Does anyone know if these mafioso's will write someone back

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 03:19 PM

As Ivy has shown yeah some will, Some of these guys are locked up for 23 hours a day so why not.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
He actually got quite a bit of flack from other posters about writing gangsters. When these guys are on the outside, they wouldn't give him the time of day.

Ya' think? lol

Wow, I have to say, if you've ever written to a mob guy in prison, you've clearly crossed the line from mob buff to outright Internet groupie. Reminds me of the nutjob trailer trash women you read about who carry on pen-pal relationships with serial killers. Sick, man. Right out of "Criminal Minds."

And like Ivy alluded to: Try approaching one of these guys in the street, then tell him your a "fan." See if you don't get smacked right in the mouth, or worse. They may even think you're a cop rolleyes.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 05:06 PM

Don't forget these broads want to marry Serial Killers etc Pizzaboy LOL
Posted By: rossato

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 05:10 PM

hahahaha internet groupie lol where tha hoes at

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: moolou
Do you have a link to the thread where he posted these or his user name? I'd love to look these up over at real deal.

As I mentioned in the thread DapperDon posted on this subject over there, if you search the guy's old posts (he went by the name "mafioso") you can find the letters and stuff there. You'll have to scroll through a lot because they are spread out over a long time.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
And like Ivy alluded to: Try approaching one of these guys in the street, then tell him your a "fan." See if you don't get smacked right in the mouth, or worse. They may even think you're a cop rolleyes.

What about Gotti? Who's got his ego today?
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/12/11 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

The shark is a magnificent animal..right up until the time someone pushes you in the water! lol

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/13/11 12:12 AM

no offence but they could well be fake ... grin had to say it

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/13/11 12:12 AM

Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/13/11 03:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Caramela77
Just curious if anyone has written any letters gotten autographs from any Mafia in prison? Just curious to see how many

An old poster over on the Real Deal (he died a while back) used to write mob guys in prison all the time. They'd write him back to.

Classic.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/13/11 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: LS1024
Ha, that's true. Just was proving a point. How do you know I was telling the truth any way. I could just be putting on a huge front. I could be trolling the site. You can't believe everything you read online. wink

True that! grin
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/13/11 04:05 AM

I think we have one person in this thread who is not as smart as she thinks she is, and I don't mean Carmela either.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/13/11 05:49 AM

what a staunch if u lot actualy believe these posts about getting letters back from the mob guys hahah thats like me getting a letter back from santa claus

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/13/11 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By: rossato

Anyone who is a member can see for themselves over on the Real Deal. Having "known" mafioso on the board for a few years before he died, I don't see him as the type to go to all that trouble making stuff up. Especially when me mostly got flack from other posters for it. He really did take the time to find these guys prison addresses, write them, ask for signed pictures, etc.
Posted By: Palomita20

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 04:04 AM

That was fast lol
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 04:18 AM

I don't really see the problem as far as his fanboyism goes. If that's how the guy gets his kicks, so be it. It's just a reminder that the gangsters who deserve to be serving life are still serving it. However, I can safely say I would never write a letter to Nicodemo Scarfo for fear of accidentally upsetting him and being found dead and hogtied. The Scarfo combo.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 05:50 AM

For those who are interested in writing to a mobster why not try it and see what happens, maybe you will get a reply.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 10:29 AM

Somebody should try contacting Gotti or the Chin by Ouija board. :0
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 10:54 PM

Females I can see writing and asking for a signed picture, but you really want to have pictures of these whack jobs hanging around your house....I think the old vinny goregous wouldnt mind a bunch of photos of old hairy italian men hanging in his bedroom, his bedroom in his mothers house

Me personally I want an autographed pictue of One Eyed Pete "Petter Gotti" hes such an american icon and a real looker too lol

Originally Posted By: rossato

Anyone who is a member can see for themselves over on the Real Deal. Having "known" mafioso on the board for a few years before he died, I don't see him as the type to go to all that trouble making stuff up. Especially when me mostly got flack from other posters for it. He really did take the time to find these guys prison addresses, write them, ask for signed pictures, etc.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 10:59 PM

I'd write to Scarfo and thank him for ruining a LCN Family that ran quietly for 20 + years before his weasel a$$ got the throne. I'd also ask him what kind of hair gel he used and tell him how much I admired his tacky suits and high pitched voice.

I heard scarfo got pinned down when he was in jail and people urinated all over him

Originally Posted By: BarrettM
I don't really see the problem as far as his fanboyism goes. If that's how the guy gets his kicks, so be it. It's just a reminder that the gangsters who deserve to be serving life are still serving it. However, I can safely say I would never write a letter to Nicodemo Scarfo for fear of accidentally upsetting him and being found dead and hogtied. The Scarfo combo.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Females I can see writing and asking for a signed picture, but you really want to have pictures of these whack jobs hanging around your house....I think the old vinny goregous wouldnt mind a bunch of photos of old hairy italian men hanging in his bedroom, his bedroom in his mothers house

Me personally I want an autographed pictue of One Eyed Pete "Petter Gotti" hes such an american icon and a real looker too lol

On a serious note, I bet he'd love to vent about never getting a chance to do anything significant with his life.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/14/11 11:01 PM

You ever hear the rumor IVY, that Steven King wanted the Chin to play the IT, but the chin turned it down.

The chin got moved to a mental facility because he kept pooping all over the prison.

Somebody should try contacting Gotti or the Chin by Ouija board. :0

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/15/11 12:29 AM

You ever hear the rumor IVY, that Steven King wanted the Chin to play the IT, but the chin turned it down.

The chin got moved to a mental facility because he kept pooping all over the prison.

Both of these sound very unbelievable.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/15/11 03:11 AM

Unbelievable, yeah I thought I'd get that response. The fact is I worked at the facility and he threw Sh**t at me, and I caught it with my bare hands rolled it up like a meatball and pegged him in the face with it. I got fired for that incident.

Both of these sound very unbelievable.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/15/11 03:33 AM

If anyone has a account with "Heritage Auctions" they can apparently read a letter from John Gotti here.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/15/11 05:21 AM

Hey Dick Nose did you get Hepatitis from his shite? J/K You seem to hate these guys allot so my question to you is why do you spend so much time on this forum for you seem pretty negative in your comments?

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 08/15/11 08:44 PM

fuck nicky scarfo he shud of been hung. i bet he gets dimentia in the jail
Posted By: JerseyShine

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/11/13 03:54 AM

Anyone else written LCN guys in prison? Or knows who will write back? I have corresponded with Ronnie Trucchio, Derek Capozzi, and Thomas "Tommy Karate" Pitera.

Tommy is actually a super, super nice guy, and his voice is no where near as high as some people make it out to be.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/11/13 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By: JerseyShine
Anyone else written LCN guys in prison? Or knows who will write back? I have corresponded with Ronnie Trucchio, Derek Capozzi, and Thomas "Tommy Karate" Pitera.

Tommy is actually a super, super nice guy, and his voice is no where near as high as some people make it out to be.

Out of curiosity, how do you know how high Pitera's voice is? Did you talk to him?

There was another guy on the forums who sent tons of letters to various mob guys back in the guy, that poster passed away a few yrs back.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/11/13 03:57 AM

You just don't want to be caught with him in a bathtub while he's holding a saw or butcher knife. whistle
Posted By: NickyColorado

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/11/13 02:33 PM

This kind of cracks me up. It's like when you're a little kid and you write a letter to Santa Claus... Dear Mr. Casso, I want a .22 Caliber Semi-Automatic with a Suppressor, and a pedal boat and chains to help dispose of the bodies... Speaking of which who would ever write that psychopath. I hope he mailed those letters from a P.O. box.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/11/13 09:08 PM

dear mr casso,
you are my hero!
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/12/13 09:35 PM

Jesus christ most of their writing looks like chicken scratch that a 5 year old wrote.. With mixed capital and lower case letters mixed together..joey lombardos hand writing actually looks nice. Ivy I wish you could post all the actual letters so we can read them.. Eventhough like you said it would take a while and be a pain in the ass.. Scarfo still seems like a straight ruthless fuck..
Posted By: southend

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/14/13 11:11 PM

just got a letter from Jimmy Coonan told me to go throw Edna some dck
Posted By: carmela

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/14/13 11:25 PM

Yeah. I really hope you quit with posting James's letters, Ivy. You never hesitated to make fun of the guy on Real Deal. You fought with him constantly and as far as I remember, you didn't show an OUNCE of respect or remorse when he suddenly died. I missed him greatly along with so many other members. But now you find it completely ok posting his letters on here when you never threw him any kind of credit as he was putting them up on Real Deal. You put the ones up already, so just let it be.

So the guy had a hobby. He was far from being a creep or creepy. He was a mod in the news section over there even.

Anyone else wants a letter, write your own.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/15/13 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Yeah. I really hope you quit with posting James's letters, Ivy. You never hesitated to make fun of the guy on Real Deal. You fought with him constantly and as far as I remember, you didn't show an OUNCE of respect or remorse when he suddenly died. I missed him greatly along with so many other members. But now you find it completely ok posting his letters on here when you never threw him any kind of credit as he was putting them up on Real Deal. You put the ones up already, so just let it be.

So the guy had a hobby. He was far from being a creep or creepy. He was a mod in the news section over there even.

Anyone else wants a letter, write your own.

I don't know who lit the fuse on your tampon, Tag, but I posted those letters over a year ago after somebody else started a thread on the subject. I haven't posted any since then. So I don't know what the heck you're talking about.

And, for the record, mafioso posted those letters openly on the RD forum. So it's not like they were exactly secret or anything.

And I never threw him any kind of "credit" about the letters for the same reason I didn't here. Who deserves credit for writing mobsters in prison? Sure, everyone needs a hobby but it is pretty weird.

Finally, while I never wished him ill, what was I exactly supposed to say when he died? Should I have made the typical hollow lip service to him that others did? I didn't even know the guy outside of the forum. And on the forum, he was usually going off on one alcohol-fueled rant after another. Maybe we shouldn't speak ill of the dead but let's not white-wash history either.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/15/13 02:09 AM

great post
Posted By: jace

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/16/13 07:37 AM

I think the fellow who wrote to inmates and got replies had some collectables on his hands. It is not so unusual, instead of doing what we do, he went step further and contacted those who we discuss on a site like this. I am surprised they all replied. Did he ever say which, if any, gangsters refused to respond, or sent back his letters unread?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/16/13 11:42 AM

who the f**k writes a letter these days?!?!?!? tongue cool
Posted By: oldirtyfishkilla

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/20/13 03:17 PM

Saw this on Ebay today. Check out the letters/photos this guy has!
Ebay Mafia Letters
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 12:59 AM

I really want someone to write to John Pappa i know he was online asking for penpals so he would definatly respond LOL

At a body building forum there was a Samoan crip in jail for life and this guy was huge.So some of the posters on there started writng to him and asking him on his measuments and how much he can bench and training advice and this guy responded to everyone.He was actually a very nice guy

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 01:34 AM

anything to occupy your mind when locked down. I'm sure there is plenty of penpal companies and shit ....the Prison System is big businesess in PA and I'm sure a good share of states

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 02:00 AM

anything to occupy your mind when locked down. I'm sure there is plenty of penpal companies and shit ....the Prison System is big businesess in PA and I'm sure a good share of states

That's pretty much it. These guys don't have much else to do behind bars. But it's not like they're going to give you the time of day once they're out.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 03:47 AM

i might have to try this and see if i get a reply! few names that spring to mind are amuso, scarfo, jimmy ida, peter gotti, franzese stc. no turncoats though lol

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 03:47 AM

*etc

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 06:37 AM

Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
i might have to try this and see if i get a reply! few names that spring to mind are amuso, scarfo, jimmy ida, peter gotti, franzese stc. no turncoats though lol

Yeah if you do ask them about the few strong silent types
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 11:19 AM

Amuso, Scarfo and Gotti could have been turncoats if it wasn't for their position (boss). Just pointing that out. They couldn't make a deal anyway. Maybe they would have if they were underbosses, who knows...

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 12:50 PM

wasn't joe massino "the last don" when he flipped? or the lucchese acting bosses - defede and al d'arco, or ralph natale. I supposed the latter 3 do not really count but joe massino was a murdering defacto boss and he received a reduction in his sentence from a possible death sentence to imprisonment. quite a good deal if you ask me for who this guy as and the amount of murders under his fat belt.. the fbi would of loved scarfo and gotti to have flipped. these are the biggest heavyweights and for them to flip would have shown the public a huge accomplishment and help dismantle the fundamentals of the mob when guys like these flip. I understand your point however but i disagree

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 04:03 PM

wasn't joe massino "the last don" when he flipped? or the lucchese acting bosses - defede and al d'arco, or ralph natale. I supposed the latter 3 do not really count but joe massino was a murdering defacto boss and he received a reduction in his sentence from a possible death sentence to imprisonment. quite a good deal if you ask me for who this guy as and the amount of murders under his fat belt.. the fbi would of loved scarfo and gotti to have flipped. these are the biggest heavyweights and for them to flip would have shown the public a huge accomplishment and help dismantle the fundamentals of the mob when guys like these flip. I understand your point however but i disagree

Ideally I think the FBI want to take the boss down first. They've been lucky with that through the years when guys like Casso, Gravano, Leonetti and so on (all underbosses) helped them do that. I understand what you say though.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 05:19 PM

Who wants to spend your natural life in prison? Grow old, he will be in for 40 yrs. forget about all that honor crap, but if its between 40 yrs in a max prison or 5 yrs then a needle.... Basically why rat if theres no possibility of ever getting out of jail?

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Who wants to spend your natural life in prison? Grow old, he will be in for 40 yrs. forget about all that honor crap, but if its between 40 yrs in a max prison or 5 yrs then a needle.... Basically why rat if theres no possibility of ever getting out of jail?

5 years and a needle I think death row takes about minimum ten years

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/21/13 07:26 PM

imagine knowing the date of your death or even not knowing. the wait would be the worst thing. id prefer life in jail.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/22/13 02:35 AM

I guess its just me. But im a little nuts anyways.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/22/13 05:09 PM

Yeah, I would never post letters from them. As some might expect LCN guys are known as being hard to get responses from compared to other inmates.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/22/13 06:21 PM

I have exchanged letters with murdered Philly mob member, Long John Martorano's son- George Martorano. George is locked up for life for a truckload of pot. No parole! Ever! They got him on the kingpin statutes that came about in response to the crack epidemic in the 80's. He is in FCI Coleman, Florida. Although George was moving heavy amounts of drugs -several differnt varieties- the authorites were heavy handed with the sentence. It is assumed that the FED was trying to get George to roll over on his father. Or, get Long John to turn states to save his son. Neither scenario happened, and George got slammed. I think the 25+ years he has already served is more than plenty long enough. He should be set free. Here is his website if interested:

http://www.freegeorge.us/take-action/
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/22/13 06:29 PM

Oh, in case anyone cares. From his letter, I get the impression George is nice, intelligent, and was glad that I took the time to write him. I wrote him because I think he got a raw deal and deserves a pardon. Prison sucks. Weed should be legal.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 06:05 AM

Didn't George get some dudes in trouble trying to escape on a plane or something? Does he have to be locked down (or at least kept out of USPs) because of it?

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 07:22 AM

Didn't George get some dudes in trouble trying to escape on a plane or something? Does he have to be locked down (or at least kept out of USPs) because of it?

That was the Vento's father and son I believe Steve Vento "Steakie Steve" and Old Balls McGue
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
I have exchanged letters with murdered Philly mob member, Long John Martorano's son- George Martorano. George is locked up for life for a truckload of pot. No parole! Ever! They got him on the kingpin statutes that came about in response to the crack epidemic in the 80's. He is in FCI Coleman, Florida. Although George was moving heavy amounts of drugs -several differnt varieties- the authorites were heavy handed with the sentence. It is assumed that the FED was trying to get George to roll over on his father. Or, get Long John to turn states to save his son. Neither scenario happened, and George got slammed. I think the 25+ years he has already served is more than plenty long enough. He should be set free.

The feds were trying to get Cowboy to flip on his father and also they are convinced Cowboy was one of the 2 shooters that took out Chelsais "Steve" Bouras at Meletis Restaurant. They believe George and Frank Vadino were the 2 hitters. Might of been a 3rd guy waiting outside but the 2 guys that entered the restaurant were Cowboy and Vadino. Vadino died a few years ago so George is the only one left. I think it's very possible George was trying to earn his button that night.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz
Oh, in case anyone cares. From his letter, I get the impression George is nice, intelligent, and was glad that I took the time to write him. I wrote him because I think he got a raw deal and deserves a pardon. Prison sucks. Weed should be legal.

Read " The Last MouthPiece" By Bobby Simone
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: LCN1987

Amuso, Scarfo and Gotti could have been turncoats if it wasn't for their position (boss). Just pointing that out. They couldn't make a deal anyway. Maybe they would have if they were underbosses, who knows...

I don't know about that. Gotti wouldn't have ratted anyway, say what you want about his flaws in leadership, but the guy was La Cosa Nostra all the way. And I remember reading that people were scared that Castellano would flip when he got indicted over the Commission trials.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

I don't know about that. Gotti wouldn't have ratted anyway, say what you want about his flaws in leadership, but the guy was La Cosa Nostra all the way. And I remember reading that people were scared that Castellano would flip when he got indicted over the Commission trials.

That's why I said "they COULD have". I remember everyone being so surprised when Gravano flipped, fact of the matter is, even a La Cosa Nostra guy to his bone has his weaknesses... You never know who will flip.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 02:16 PM

the only guys that stand up on a long sentence or a life sentence are to vain and are worried how they will be remembered.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/23/13 02:20 PM

The feds will take a boss of a ny family any day. They proved that with Joe Massino. They dont give a fuck about justice they just want arrests and headlines... If Gotti flipped, the feds would be there in a heartbeat.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/24/13 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny

The feds will take a boss of a ny family any day. They proved that with Joe Massino. They dont give a fuck about justice they just want arrests and headlines... If Gotti flipped, the feds would be there in a heartbeat.

I don't believe Gotti would have flipped for the very reason you said - his vanity. It's the same reason why a guy like Basciano will never flip. For them, I think it's a different reason than a guy like Prisco not flipping, which is probably due more to adherence to the code.

And if people remember the over all goal for the feds - the destruction of the crime family - there is no surprise in them allowing a boss to flip in order to put away guys under him. It's never been about just one guy. Even the boss. It's about destroying the organization.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/24/13 02:03 AM

They haven't succeeded in destroying the crime families they won't now. Not trying to dickride, but the fact of the matter is no matter how much reduce them some element will always be around. Of course I think in a sense the Feds need them to make headlines. Whenever the word "Mob" is mentioned in the papers people automatically read it, especially when the people involved have vowels on the end of their last names. I mean look at this bullshit case in Philly going on. No doubt Uncle Joe and his goons aren't fucking saints, but for God's sake Philadelphia sees about 300 murders a year. How many of those are tied to these old guys running illegal poker machines?

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/24/13 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
They haven't succeeded in destroying the crime families they won't now. Not trying to dickride, but the fact of the matter is no matter how much reduce them some element will always be around. Of course I think in a sense the Feds need them to make headlines. Whenever the word "Mob" is mentioned in the papers people automatically read it, especially when the people involved have vowels on the end of their last names. I mean look at this bullshit case in Philly going on. No doubt Uncle Joe and his goons aren't fucking saints, but for God's sake Philadelphia sees about 300 murders a year. How many of those are tied to these old guys running illegal poker machines?

General attrition is what ultimately destroys crime families. But consistent law enforcement pressure speeds up the process.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/24/13 05:56 AM

i know its not letters but does anyone read thomas gioeiis voice, i got to give it to him he talks shit about capeci and the 2 ny pappers. he has alot of points read it today. he's still gonna get smoked but how does a acting mob boss beat a cop killing case and 5 others murders in federal court and its not national news i think the infowars guy alex jones should get a interview. this website got alot of posters who crack jokes on the colombo guys but i think there the biggest threat there a bunch of gangbangers run by some killers look at last weeks article ben the claw sits down with genovese family over some dumb arcade game but that was only 2 yrs ago so someone takes them seriously.

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/24/13 06:03 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
i know its not letters but does anyone read thomas gioeiis voice, i got to give it to him he talks shit about capeci and the 2 ny pappers. he has alot of points read it today. he's still gonna get smoked but how does a acting mob boss beat a cop killing case and 5 others murders in federal court and its not national news i think the infowars guy alex jones should get a interview. this website got alot of posters who crack jokes on the colombo guys but i think there the biggest threat there a bunch of gangbangers run by some killers look at last weeks article ben the claw sits down with genovese family over some dumb arcade game but that was only 2 yrs ago so someone takes them seriously.

Tommy Shots got his nicknamed from shooting loads on to his victims lol

Re: Writing letters to them in prison - 01/24/13 06:57 AM

Why you say that bo you know BO (sammy the bull) and his fellow snitch Phil Leonetti..were turncoat underbosses
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET