Home

Lying Mother.......!

Posted By: kjk

Lying Mother.......! - 07/26/11 08:07 PM

Hello;
Have visited this great website for quite awhile and always enjoy.
I have a question about RATS; how can they go undetected among their own friends. In normal everyday life the first thing a guy does is size up other guys present. When somebody starts bullshi..... it is easy to pick up. Nobody wants to be around a candyass just making garbage up as he goes along. When a fella starts lying it is easy to nail him down and tell him to get lost.
How do all these paranoid crazy, psychotic made men get taken in by Rats in the process of betrayal?
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Lying Mother.......! - 07/27/11 05:17 AM

Well its often hard to get proof someone is a rat, these guys lie and deceive people everyday so they can do it to there friends too when needed. Also I think guys are less likely to whack someone on a hunch like they might of done 30 years ago, in the past a lot of people were whacked on suspicion of being a rat when they in fact were not.
They still sometimes do get caught though, Danny Marino whacked his own nephew for being a rat.

Re: Lying Mother.......! - 07/27/11 09:23 AM

Thank you.
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Lying Mother.......! - 07/27/11 07:34 PM

Jilly Greca (the made guy in charge of the Colombo crew that Donnie Brasco first hung out with) was whacked in 1980 because the Colombo's suspected he was talking - but he wasnt!

Re: Lying Mother.......! - 07/27/11 08:37 PM

Surprised that scenario is not more popular.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Lying Mother.......! - 07/28/11 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By: kjk
Surprised that scenario is not more popular.

oh trust me it is buddy

Re: Lying Mother.......! - 07/28/11 03:05 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
[quote=kjk]Surprised that scenario is not more popular.

oh trust me it is buddy [/quote

Are there released taped conversations, transcripts of mobsters while unmasking a rat in their midst?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET