Home

frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not

Posted By: ONTARIO613

frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not - 06/24/11 07:04 PM

any info on whether the seattle italian crime family was official cosa nostra i/ve heard about a Bonanno connection anyone know http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2012264324_colacurcioobit03m.html
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not - 06/24/11 09:25 PM

The Colacurcios were Italian, ran their business in a very mobbed-up way, and had some ties with LCN figures, but were not technically LCN themselves.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not - 06/24/11 10:38 PM

ivy were they ever catogrorized with the "27" mob families around the united states?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not - 06/25/11 06:40 AM

Originally Posted By: phatmatress
ivy were they ever catogrorized with the "27" mob families around the united states?

Nope
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not - 06/25/11 08:30 AM

I doubt very much they even had making ceremonies. This was more like a crew with a lot of money. The Colacurcio story is very interesting though. He was quite a character.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not - 06/28/11 02:40 AM

Check the archives Ontario. I started a thread a few years back asking the same question. Ive linked to a fair bit of info there regarding Frank's death & their legal troubles.
Posted By: Mussolini14

Re: frank colacurcio seattle family cosa nostra or not - 06/28/11 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Check the archives Ontario. I started a thread a few years back asking the same question. Ive linked to a fair bit of info there regarding Frank's death & their legal troubles.

Can you post a link to the archives? Thanks man.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET