Home

Who really killed Antonio Caponigro?

Posted By: Mussolini14

Who really killed Antonio Caponigro? - 06/22/11 05:15 AM

In the "Mobsters" episode featuring Joe "Mad Dog" Sullivan, Mad Dogg himself takes credit for the hit claiming he shot Capanigro to death as Capanigro charged at him. Mad Dog claims to have shot Capanigro several times at close range which if true, leads me to believe he died rather quickly. To the contrary however various other sources including George Anastasia's "Blood and Honor" state that Capanigro was tortured before being killed, affirming he suffered multiple stab wounds, was bludgeoned, and shot over a dozen times. Nicky "The Crow" Caramandi corroborates Anastasia's version also alleging Capanigro died a horrible death and was tortured. So my question to everyone is who is telling the truth? Is Mad Dog Sullivan mistaking Capanigro for someone else, or just flat out lying and trying to take credit for a big name hit?

Thank you for your time.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Who really killed Antonio Caponigro? - 06/22/11 05:29 AM

Sullivan reminds me of the Iceman. Both have "claimed" that they have taken out any high profile mobster there is. I tend to gree with Anastasia's story. After Tony Bananas killed Bruno he was summoned to a meeting ordered to die and beaten for several hours(days) They even stuck 20 dollar bills in his ass as a message that he was too greedy

Re: Who really killed Antonio Caponigro? - 06/22/11 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Sullivan reminds me of the Iceman. Both have "claimed" that they have taken out any high profile mobster there is. I tend to gree with Anastasia's story. After Tony Bananas killed Bruno he was summoned to a meeting ordered to die and beaten for several hours(days) They even stuck 20 dollar bills in his ass as a message that he was too greedy

For days? Wow, someone must have had a real grudge against the guy. Who said he was beaten for days? Someone who participated or did they just hear about it from other wise guys?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Who really killed Antonio Caponigro? - 06/22/11 06:03 AM

I don't know how long he was beaten but when they found his body he was full a bruises and he wasn't just shot a couple of times as sullivan claims
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Who really killed Antonio Caponigro? - 06/22/11 08:35 AM

Supposedly it was members of Vincent Gigante's crew that Caponigro and his brother-in-law met up with before they ended up dead.

Re: Who really killed Antonio Caponigro? - 06/22/11 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Supposedly it was members of Vincent Gigante's crew that Caponigro and his brother-in-law met up with before they ended up dead.

So Ivy you agree that Sullivan is FoS when he claims to have killed Caponigro?
Posted By: leftygun62

Re: Who really killed Antonio Caponigro? - 06/22/11 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Fish Cafaro's testimony corroborates this.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET