Home

Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro

Posted By: ovation32

Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 05:04 PM

What is your opinion? Who is the head of the family for Basciano?

Also, does anyone have any info on Vinny TV. I can't find much.
Posted By: rg

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 05:23 PM

TV-- no doubt about it.. Hes a brooklyn guy. I dont think he lives in BK but hes from there and prob hangs out there.
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 05:30 PM

From what they are saying, it's the Vinny TV show right now. He is a Brooklyn based guy who is very close to Staten Island capo Anthony Calabrese and James Malpeso, a top earner for the family who is heavily involved in loan sharking. I wish I could tell you more about the guy, but like Malpeso, he seems to be a powerhouse earner.

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 07:19 PM

So was TV appointed by Basciano when the Ironworker was deported?

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 07:21 PM

Also, does anyone have any photos of Vinny Tv?

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: ovation32

That I highly doubt. First, we don't even know if Basciano is the final word in that family. There have been reports saying he's the official boss, but a title really doesn't mean anything when you're in jail for life and almost every conversation is monitored. The most likely scenario is that it was decided by the capos to make TV the new acting boss.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 08:31 PM

I doubt Basciano even has a vote, let alone final say.

It's just not possible to conduct any kind of business out of the MDC. When this trial is over and he's finally sentenced (probably to Supermax in Arizona, I don't believe he's getting the death penalty for a minute), his prison life will probably become a bit more tolerable. Even then, it'll be very unlikely that he'll be privy to Bonanno Family business. Even John Gotti, with his tremendous ego, couldn't really hold onto his power after he was jailed for awhile. And Gotti--love him or hate him--had quite a few loyalists who were willing to kill for him.

I just don't think Basciano ever yielded that kind of power. He was respected because he was considered Massino's boy. Now that Massino has proven himself to be a mutt, who knows if Basciano is all that popular among the rank and file Bonanno guys?

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 08:48 PM

I thought Supermax was in Colorado, but I may be wrong. That place is a fucking hellhole.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 08:54 PM

There is a Supermax in Colorado, but I think he'll end up in Arizona. Just speculation.

And you're right, it is a hellhole, but at least he'll finally be sentenced and out of holding at the MDC.

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/28/11 08:59 PM

I think he's currently at the MCC in Lower Manhattan, but it's my understanding there isn't much difference between the two places. Last I heard they had him in the terrorist wing there and he's probably still there. Today they allowed him to get a sandwich at the cafeteria where the courthouse is at and the judge specifically instructed his guards to check the sandwich before he ate it. Talk about making it difficult for him.
Posted By: moolou

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/29/11 02:36 AM

Does anyone know anything about Sal the Ironworker? Was he actually the street boss? If that's true, he was pretty young to get that position. I always thought it was weird that they just deported him instead of trying to convict him of something.

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/29/11 04:13 AM

Yeah Sal was definitely the street boss at one point. He was like 34 when he took over, but his age didn't really matter. Montagna is as sharp as they come and was able to turn a small metalworking company into a major money machine.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Vinny TV or Vincent Assaro - 04/29/11 05:42 AM

Also, does anyone have any photos of Vinny Tv?

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET