Home

Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder?

Posted By: pizzaboy

Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:07 PM

And a lot of Internet mob groupies still think there's honor in this life, huh?

Where's the honor in killing your own son?

Your own son!

Tape in Vinny Gorgeous trial reveals mob king Dominick (Quiet Dom) Cirillo OKed his son's murder

BY John Marzulli
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The presumed murder of the son of high-ranking Genovese gangster Dominick (Quiet Dom) Cirillo may have finally been solved - a top mobster says the order to kill him came from the victim's father.

Nicholas Cirillo's fate came up in a candid conversation between ex-Bonanno boss Joseph Massino and acting boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano secretly recorded for the feds by Massino.

"That came from Dom, that came from Dom," Basciano told Massino in the January 2005 talk when asked who did in the mobster's son.

Massino, the highest ranking Mafia rat ever to testify in a New York courtroom was asked by prosecutor Taryn Merkl to explain what Basciano meant.

"I understand that he's telling me Quiet Dom killed his son," Massino testified in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Authorities have long suspected Nicholas Cirillo was whacked after an altercation in the Bronx with Basciano's son, Vincent Jr., and Bonanno soldier Dominick Cicale.

Two weeks after the clash Nicholas Cirillo, then 41, vanished on Mother's Day 2004. His body has never been found.

High price for breaking rules

Dominick Cirillo, a former acting boss of the Genovese family who earned his nickname because he is low-key and surveillance conscious, refused to cooperate with police.

And he was evasive when questioned by a federal probation officer in 2006 about who was to blame for his troubled son's disappearance, according to court records.

Investigators have previously theorized that the elder Cirillo, who was estranged from his son, approved the murder because assaulting a made member of the Mafia carries the penalty of death. Cicale was already a wiseguy and Basciano's son was up for induction into the mob at the time.

But killing the son of a Mafioso would also be a death sentence. Massino acknowledged that he gave the order to kill Bonanno capo Gerlando (George from Canada) Sciascia - despite his fondness for the gangster - because Sciascia had murdered the son of a made man in Canada.

Massino gestured with his hand like a gun when he asked Basciano: "Do we have anything to do with that [Nicholas Cirillo's murder]?"

"Absolutely not. C'mon," Basciano shot back.

That was apparently good enough for Massino, who noted that a wiseguy could get killed for lying to his boss about a murder.

Basciano told Massino he met with Dominick Cirillo about the beef and the Genovese family "came back and apologized to me."

Cirillo, who is on supervised release for a racketeering conviction, could not be reached for comment.

His daughter Ann Marie Caggiano, refused to come to the door of her waterfront home near the Throgs Neck Bridge yesterday, but spoke over the intercom.

Informed of the testimony, she said: "I really don't want to talk about that."

Yesterday, Bonanno turncoat James (Big Louie) Tartaglione was asked about the ramifications of killing a made man's son: "You're liable to start a war between families," he said.

After Nicholas Cirillo vanished, there was no war.

With Kerry Wills

jmarzulli@nydailynews.com
Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:17 PM

Yeah, I agree. It's despicable. But what I find interesting is the reason behind George Sciascia's murder. I always thought it had to do with Georgie's complaints about TG's cocaine problem. Now it's over a murder.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Yeah, I agree. It's despicable. But what I find interesting is the reason behind George Sciascia's murder. I always thought it had to do with Georgie's complaints about TG's cocaine problem. Now it's over a murder.

i want to know who was the made guy that George murdered his son.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:19 PM

Yeah, exactly. Everything I believed to be accurate is now suddenly bullshit. That fucking Massino.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:22 PM

I wonder if Vinny will go up and testify on his own behalf, what does he have to lose?

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:26 PM

At this point, I'd seriously think about it if I was him.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:26 PM

Everything I believed to be accurate is now suddenly bullshit.

Until the next guy flips and everything this trial has you believe suddenly becomes bullshit. It's a revolving door of deceit. A horrible way to live.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Everything I believed to be accurate is now suddenly bullshit.

Until the next guy flips and everything this trial has you believe suddenly becomes bullshit. It's a revolving door of deceit. A horrible way to live.

Yeah I don't even think these guys know the truth anymore. Their brains seem to be rotten to the core.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 04:10 PM

I can just picture all these old time Genovese guys sitting around talking about the good old days and when somebody breaks the old time rules they are ready to pounce to preserve the small amount of honor that they see is left in the life.
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 05:24 PM

Yeah, exactly. Everything I believed to be accurate is now suddenly bullshit. That fucking Massino.

yeah i used to semi like and semi believe the movie donnie brasco now massino has ruined this for me! massino does not realize just how many lives he is ruining.....right down to this irishman right outta pittsburgh pa......massino just robbed me of a decent movie

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 05:28 PM

Wait a minute...

I thought one of the reasons Randy Pizzolo was clipped was because he was running his mouth about killing Nick Cirillo according to the testimony of Cicale I believe...

so does this mean the Genovese approved the hit but the Bonannos carried it out? Vinny says in the wiretap when pressed by Massino that we (the Bonannos) had no involvement in his death

what do you guys think?

sounds like somebody is not telling the truth about who did the actual clipping

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 06:04 PM

Randy Pizzolo was one of the most hated people in the entire family. He hurt a lot of people, including his own mother. Pizzolo was the type of guy ordinary civilians wanted dead. He'd bully people, threaten them with a gun and talk real crazy. They warned him many times. To quote Basciano, "He was a dangerous fucking kid who don't listen." Anybody could have killed him. The man had a thousand enemies.
Posted By: twizzle1

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/22/11 06:42 PM

At what point during this trial will we find out who actually killed nicholas cirillo and who ordered it?
Posted By: yankees127

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 02:03 AM

Nickholas cirillo was actually quiet Dom's stepson...
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 04:51 AM

Seems to me Quiet Dom gave the OK and the Bonannos carried out the murder. What happened to Nick Cirillo is something that has been debated before over on the Real Deal forum. Many thought there was no way that Quiet Dom would give the OK for his son to be killed. But I always found it believable. Nick had been trouble for years and he really screwed up when he raised hands to made guys in the Bonanno family. Quiet Dom, like the rest of the Genovese leadership, is old school. And putting the life before family or anything else is something these guys swear to when they go through the initiation ceremony.

What I find ironic is how many posters on these forums lament how the old ways aren't followed anymore. Yet when one of them does follow the rules to the letter, even at the expense of his son, they are mad at him.

Within a moral context, we know what these guys are - murderers, thieves, career criminals, etc. That's not exactly news. So I already have a low opinion of them in that respect. But within a mob context, Quiet Dom didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. So this doesn't lower my opinion of him one bit.

If you want to say "F#$% Quiet Dom" for being a mobster, that's fine. But singling out the fact that he OK'd his son to be killed makes absolutely no sense.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 05:09 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Seems to me Quiet Dom gave the OK and the Bonannos carried out the murder. What happened to Nick Cirillo is something that has been debated before over on the Real Deal forum. Many thought there was no way that Quiet Dom would give the OK for his son to be killed. But I always found it believable. Nick had been trouble for years and he really screwed up when he raised hands to made guys in the Bonanno family. Quiet Dom, like the rest of the Genovese leadership, is old school. And putting the life before family or anything else is something these guys swear to when they go through the initiation ceremony.

What I find ironic is how many posters on these forums lament how the old ways aren't followed anymore. Yet when one of them does follow the rules to the letter, even at the expense of his son, they are mad at him.

Within a moral context, we know what these guys are - murderers, thieves, career criminals, etc. That's not exactly news. So I already have a low opinion of them in that respect. But within a mob context, Quiet Dom didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. So this doesn't lower my opinion of him one bit.

If you want to say "F#$% Quiet Dom" for being a mobster, that's fine. But singling out the fact that he OK'd his son to be killed makes absolutely no sense.

"Within a mob contect, Quiet Dom didn't do anything wrong?" Yeah I know why you call yourself Ivy League. This is my statement Utah...MOTHERFUCK THE ENTIRE GENOVESE CRIME FAMILY!!!! You wanna clip your own son..go right ahead if it makes you feel better. And how the FUCK do you know if the Bonannos carried out that hit??? Are you saying Vinny Jr. whacked him out? That's a serious claim my son. He is on the street as we speak. I suggest you take a trip from Utah right down to Throggs Neck. There is not a SHRED of evidence.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 05:17 AM

"Within a mob contect, Quiet Dom didn't do anything wrong?" Yeah I know why you call yourself Ivy League. This is my statement Utah...MOTHERFUCK THE ENTIRE GENOVESE CRIME FAMILY!!!! You wanna clip your own son..go right ahead if it makes you feel better. And how the FUCK do you know if the Bonannos carried out that hit??? Are you saying Vinny Jr. whacked him out? That's a serious claim my son. He is on the street as we speak. I suggest you take a trip from Utah right down to Throggs Neck. There is not a SHRED of evidence.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you've started drinking early this weekend because your post above is even more rambling nonsense than usual.

First, the handle I picked for this board doesn't have any meaning. Just like the one I use on the Real Deal forum (wiseguy) doesn't have any meaning. Nor does the fact that I'm from Utah have anything to do with this subject.

Second, once again, if people want so say "MOTHERFUCK THE GENOVESE FAMILY" or "MOTHERFUCK THE MOB," that makes sense. Though it may not be you, there are others who seem to have no problem with the mob life but suddenly have some sort of moral problem when Quiet Dom OK's his son to be killed.

Third, who the hell said anything about Vinny Jr.? He's a non-entity. He's only made because of who his father is. It's not clear who exactly killed Nick Cirillo. But the reports so far, past and present, I said it would SEEM that Cirillo have his OK and the Bonannos did the actual deed.

Now lay off the sauce....

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 05:26 AM

Ivy..I'm not dissing you. I just don't understand how you would want to make a statement like that. You got Basciano on tape saying he had nothing to do with it...talking to his own boss. Who the fuck thought Massino was gonna rat? None of us!!!...NOBODY!. Yeah I've had a few drinks lol..I know you'll forgive me for that. You're a wealth of information when it comes to organized crime in New York, but I wanna know why you're so sure the Bonannos did the Cirillo hit?

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 05:37 AM

Once again, I'm NOT sure the Bonannos did the hit.

But the most likely scenario to me, at least at the moment, seems that after Nick Cirillo got into the physical altercation with Dominick Cicale and Vinny Basciano Jr., that was the last straw.

From one source not long after Nick went missing....

"Dom may have told his son you can't disrespect a made man, but he did anyway," a police source said. "We're hearing [the Bonannos] reached out to the father and supposedly the old man told them, 'Do what you gotta do.'"

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/2004/05/30/2004-05-30__car_found_-_mob_son_isn_t__.html

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 06:09 AM

Maybe that's what happened. None of us know.

But Ivy..what are you drinking right now? I know you're drinking something.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 03:14 PM

Nick Cirillo was his REAL SON not a stepson

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 03:21 PM

First of all did you personally know Nick Cirillo? Nick was not a troubled person He came from a close family and was married with kids. If his father ok'd the hit why didn't they take his father in yesterday when it came out at the trial? Don't believe what you read. Was Nick a troubled person for getting into a fight with 2 punks, Dominick Cicale(WHO IS A RAT AND JUNKIE) and a wannabe John Gotti (VINNY JR) so if you are from the Bronx you know this is true.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 03:33 PM

Well I'm from the bronx and I happen to know the families well.. First of all Vinny Jr. never was there when the incident took place with Nick Cirillo only cicale was. Vinny JR never even met Nick Cirillo. And if you are from Utah how would you know if he is not his stepson I happen to know he is.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 03:38 PM

Also another correction..... Vinny JR is NOT a made member of the family his father kept him away from that.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 03:41 PM

I happen to know Nick Cirillo's family very well. He is Dom's real son.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: twizzle1
If his father ok'd the hit why didn't they take his father in yesterday when it came out at the trial?

You may have posted too soon.

FBI pursuing murder case against one-time Genovese boss for hit on son

BY John Marzulli and Larry Mcshane
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

The FBI is pursuing a murder case against one-time Genovese boss Dominick (Quiet Dom) Cirillo for allegedly ordering the Mother's Day murder of his son, the Daily News has learned.

Renewed interest in the son's 2004 disappearance follows tesimony from ex-Bonanno boss-turned-informer Joseph Massino that the low-key Cirillo signed the death warrant for drug-addled 41-year-old Nicholas.

The younger Cirillo - whose body was never found - disappeared two weeks after a Bronx street fight with Bonanno soldier Dominick Cicale and second-generation gangster Vincent Basciano Jr.

Sources said Cirillo, who had a history of drug abuse, was high on crack during the scuffle.

"There was concern the kid [Nicholas] was out of control and he was going to cause problems for the [Genovese] family," a source told The News.

The FBI believes it has identified the mob hit men who carried out the contract and is confident the Bonanno family was not responsible.

Nicholas was estranged from his old man, an ex-boxer and respected Genovese elder who served on the family's ruling panel when longtime boss Vincent (Chin) Gigante was jailed.

Although his fight was with the Bonannos, his execution was handled by the Genovese clan - and approved by his father, the source confirmed.

"That came from Dom," Bonanno acting boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basicano Sr. told Massino in a secretly taped 2005 jailhouse chat.

"Did we have anything to do with that?" asked Massino, waving his hand like it was a gun.

"Absolutely not," Basciano replied.

A wiseguy taking out his own progeny, while extraordinarily rare, is not completely unknown in mob lore.

Legendary Colombo underboss John (Sonny) Franzese considered whacking his ne'er-do-well namesake for snitching - but ultimately spared him.

A late Gambino capo was suspected of sanctioning his son's murder, although the feds could never confirm it.

Most mob fathers usually take one of two approaches with their sons: steering them clear of the business, or inviting them to join in.

Joseph (JoJo) Corazzo's son, Joseph Jr., became a defense lawyer, but far more are lured into "The Life" - from Joe Bonanno's son Bill in the '60s to John Gotti's son John in the '90s.

jmarzulli@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime...l#ixzz1KMXFW99s

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/23/11 04:58 PM

According to the piece, Franzese considered it. I believe he went a little further than that and actually ordered one of his underlings to do it. I doubt he'd shed any tears if someone looking to impress him went ahead and whacked out his kid.

As far as the Nicholas Cirillo thing goes, I seriously doubt the Bonannos had anything to do with it. It wouldn't make any sense for them to do that hit. There is just no way Quiet Dom would let another family kill his own son.
Posted By: bronxgirl

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 01:43 AM

I knew him and GINA extremely well his family was not close they were dysfunctional. His father never uttered a word to him in yrs despite living in the same house. Nick not perfect but excuse me like his father was. Bastard should be executed

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 04:59 AM

my god sooo many people that knew them on such a close personal level......they are really comin outta the wood work. boy is my old pal nino gaggi gonna laugh when he hears about this. i just hope he understands my stance about how he should give up his dream to be on american idol and be a better uncle to dominick

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 05:39 PM

If you knew them really well you would know that they were a close family and still are despite all the bullshit that happened in the past and is still going on. also is any family really normal? every family is a little dysfunctional.
it is just all bullshit right now and a bunch of lies. the paper writes what they want to write. If you knew them really well you would've remembered when it first happened that the papers reported alot of false information, like nick had a daughter for instance. are you still close to the family because if you are what are they saying about it?

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 05:44 PM

If you know the families very well, you would know then that nick was dom's real son and not a stepson. dom had 2 children and nick was one of them

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 06:22 PM

I didn't post this to soon. Dom was not brought in when this information came out and he still hasn't been. So what does that tell you, never believe anything you read in the papers. If it is true would he still be out right now?

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 07:03 PM

OK close enough to go on vacation with. I have first hand info I know the truth from the guesses. Nick was killed and his father deserves to suffer I have great memories of Nick. His was a good person at heart. His personality shines through his son. A child who will never see his dad thanks to grandpa. So the close family you describe ....I can't imagine. Sick they have a code of ethics. He gives Italians and all mankind a bad name I hope he burns in hell!!!!!!!

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 07:04 PM

Completely correct. Ann Marie was bellas daughter

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 10:03 PM

twizle and bronx girl can you please get me his autograph please?

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/24/11 11:45 PM

Hey Phat. Do you look up to and admire him? Wow is all i can say
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 12:22 AM

@ original post,
I really don't know enough about this situation to decide whether or not this is true. But considering the ruthlessness of the mob, as well as previous history with Quiet dom and his associates, I'd say there is a very high probability. But what do I know?

@bronxgirl,
I have a feeling he does. tongue

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 01:47 AM

im sorry bronx girl. i see you only have 4 posts and have not been around long enough to see my sarcastic way of calling you on bullshit. its great how in one thread we have so many people that were so close dom and his drug addicted son. if your so freaking close why didn't you pull the stem out of his mouth. oh wait there goes my sarcasm again. maybe you do know him. but it takes a good bit more than to get on a message board and ramble on about generic non sense of a father loving his son. i could say this about lyndsey lohan and her father on some message board on this great invention called the internet. does it mean that i personally know them? NO!

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 01:48 AM

posting information about someone that you can find on a google search does not convince me either. im sorry but i speak my mind. i choose not to be a follower and a sheep.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 02:09 AM

Ok wife GINA pizzano GINA has a.son Sammy her mothers brother joey is married to nicks sister carolyn so ginas aunt is also her sister in law. I got plenty more. When GINA got married I was there she moved to apt on dwight place four blocks from where she now lives on research avenue. I can go on forever. GINA grew up on ellsworth ave her dad died very young leaving her feeling without family. She was close to the cirillos. She works to support nicks ten year old son She comes from a close family So you see I may be new but your ignorant. I know first hand experiences on this matter. Don't let me get started on the bacianos. Once again I have facts....so sorry if that offends you

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 03:31 AM

lady your not the first and def not the last to call me ignorant. im very egotistical self centerened ignorant asshole. if you read in my early post you may very well know them. i just choose not to believe you. there is no need to convince me further.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 12:09 PM

Im not here to convince you of anything I really don't care what you believe. See following the mob for a lot of people is a fancination. I can relate to that I just pointing out that some of them are ordinary people with real lives. This particular story hit home for me. They were and still are my friends. I cannot imagine a father having a son killed. I have nothing more to say, to you anyway you are certainly no authority on what goes on in throgs neck.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: bronxgirl
I have nothing more to say, to you anyway you are certainly no authority on what goes on in throgs neck.
thats for damn sure the older i get the less authority i realize i have anywhere....

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 02:30 PM

Obviously she does know the Cirillo's just like I do. Sounds like jealousy to me.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 03:44 PM

I danced with Bjork last night.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 07:10 PM

My sentiments exactly

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 08:52 PM

vinny gets it...but bronxskank and twizzledick you can have your fame. i will step back and let you bask in all your glory.
Posted By: SC

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 09:03 PM

Take this bullshit off the boards.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 11:27 PM

NOW IS THAT NICE CALLING TWO GIRLS NAMES. I DON'T THINK SO. YEAH YOU SHOULD STEP BACK BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. JUST BECAUSE BRONXGIRL AND I KNOW THEM VERY WELL WE SHOULD GET ABUSED BY SOME JERK FROM PITTSBURGH...DON'T THINK SO..SO ONCE AGAIN KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE LIKE I SAID YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 11:33 PM

twizzle, you and the others won't be told again .... do not bring this shit onto these boards!!! Stop it now.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 11:38 PM

Can I just ask what are we doing or saying that is so bad.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: twizzle1
Can I just ask what are we doing or saying that is so bad.

Name calling like a bunch of kids. If you all want to play in a sandbox find somewhere else to do it.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/25/11 11:52 PM

I totally agree with you there is no need to be calling each other names

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/26/11 02:01 AM

sc is a moderator. just let it drop no hard feelings. im not wanting to get banned over something so meaningless.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/26/11 02:24 PM

I agree with you to cut it but there is no need to send me private messages threatening me. Can you please just leave me alone..

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/26/11 04:25 PM

Who is threatening you? I think it is very low to threaten someone over the internet.

Re: Did Quiet Dom Okay His Son's Murder? - 04/26/11 04:53 PM

This thread has run its course.... it's now closed.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET