Home

Providence Mafia - any information?

Posted By: Comme_Si_Bella

Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/09/10 09:12 PM

Hello, all. I'm new to these boards...been reading them for a few days...very interesting stuff.

I'm a writer, working on a book about the Providence Mafia from 1965-1975. Do you have any information about the players during that time? Any personal stories you could share?

I can tell you more about what I'm working on if you're interested, but I don't want to say more until I figure out who's who on the forum. Nice to *meet* you all.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/09/10 10:28 PM

First of all welcome to the forums smile
A writer? Interesting, youll have a greaet fanbase if you start from there smile
And weve got some excellent experts here, i am sure they will be very helpfull.

And you can always share and ask for help/feedback whenever you want.
Posted By: SC

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/09/10 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Comme_Si_Bella
I'm a writer, working on a book about the Providence Mafia from 1965-1975. Do you have any information about the players during that time?

There ain't no such ting as the Mafia. shhh

Welcome to the boards, CSB.

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/10/10 12:16 AM

Thanks for the welcome, Mukremin. Your family charts are the reason I found this forum...they came up in a Google search. Nice work. Now if only I could find some from a few decades ago...

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/10/10 12:18 AM

Yes, you are so right, SC. What was I thinking? I should have said, this thing of ours, no?
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/10/10 12:20 AM

Your welcome, i am sure youll love it here. At least, i love it here:) plenty of new things to learn.

Would love to help but i dont know anything about the Providence mafia, but you can check some of the older posts here. Youll find interesting stuff. Thanks for the compliments.

No not this thing of ours tongue its more like this thing of me nowadays lol
Posted By: Mark

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/10/10 12:23 AM

CSB - "Welcome tooda fam-lee!" I always enjoy when other creative souls check into the GangsterBB. Sad thing is that they rarely stick around...
Posted By: SC

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/10/10 12:54 AM

I'm a writer, working on a book about the Providence Mafia from 1965-1975. Do you have any information about the players during that time?

It's certainly not a GREAT source of information, but it has SOME names and descriptions of the New England Mob from that general period.... "My Life in the Mafia" by Vincent Teresa.

It's a self-serving bio by Teresa but like I said, it offers SOME insight into what you are writing about. It's a start, anyway.

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/10/10 12:58 AM

Thanks so much, Mark! It looks like an interesting group of people here...I think I'll be sticking around. Where's the cannoli? wink
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/10/10 06:18 AM

Hello, all. I'm new to these boards...been reading them for a few days...very interesting stuff.

I'm a writer, working on a book about the Providence Mafia from 1965-1975. Do you have any information about the players during that time? Any personal stories you could share?

I can tell you more about what I'm working on if you're interested, but I don't want to say more until I figure out who's who on the forum. Nice to *meet* you all.

Check your PM.
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Providence Mafia - any information? - 11/22/10 10:33 PM

Comme_Si_Bella, this might help some with your research:

http://www.projo.com/extra/2007/mob/chart_patriarca.htm

http://www.projo.com/extra/2007/mob/

http://www.onewal.com/maf-bos.html
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET