Home

John Pappa: Should he have been made?

Posted By: Lompac

John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/20/08 02:16 PM

As a customary practice of La Cosa Nostra, an associate only gets made when he kills someone. On the rare occasions, some are made when they earn good.
John Pappa. a Colombo family associate killed Joseph Scopo during the third Colombo family war, but was never awarded his status. Do other posters here feel that he shouldn't have been made? He tried to endear himself to the family hierarchs by even killing one of his friends who wa bragging about the Scopo murder. Its probably that the Colombo hierarchs saw Pappa as a liability, killing people just for the hell of it. One victim was an innocent American citizen who was killed in a dare.
In the end, Pappa can be cast in the same light as the Gambino killer, Roy DeMeo, but can most definately be cast as another Colombo wannabe like Johnny Capone, as one who tries to get into the family, does what is said and gets nowhere, so they do more and more, putting their backs into it before finally getting life or a lengthy sentence behind bars. Some people try to prove themselves a little too much.
Posted By: JSTony

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/20/08 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Lompac
As a customary practice of La Cosa Nostra, an associate only gets made when he kills someone. On the rare occasions, some are made when they earn good.
John Pappa. a Colombo family associate killed Joseph Scopo during the third Colombo family war, but was never awarded his status. Do other posters here feel that he shouldn't have been made? He tried to endear himself to the family hierarchs by even killing one of his friends who wa bragging about the Scopo murder. Its probably that the Colombo hierarchs saw Pappa as a liability, killing people just for the hell of it. One victim was an innocent American citizen who was killed in a dare.
In the end, Pappa can be cast in the same light as the Gambino killer, Roy DeMeo, but can most definately be cast as another Colombo wannabe like Johnny Capone, as one who tries to get into the family, does what is said and gets nowhere, so they do more and more, putting their backs into it before finally getting life or a lengthy sentence behind bars. Some people try to prove themselves a little too much.

DeMeo ultimately got his button because he was a good earner. Castellano stalled on making Roy for years but he ultimately couldn't deny him when he kept getting huge envelopes of cash every week from the DeMeo crew's operations. The Mob is always on the look out for guys who can do "heavy work," i.e. killers, but that's not all there is to it. Guys who can pull a trigger are a dime a dozen and it often takes more than that to get made.
Posted By: SPWannabe

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/23/08 02:55 PM

What do you mean the guy "killed on a dare"

i always was interested by John Pappa.

got the whole story on that?
Posted By: floridagirl

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/30/08 12:03 AM

Who was killed on a dare?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/30/08 06:01 AM

A stranger.
Posted By: Ludovico

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/30/08 02:29 PM

Just killing people on command/ at will won't get you made. It's all about the money, sure they'd like to see if you can beat guys up/ kill needed people, but in the end the main requirment is how much money you can earn. Thats it, everything else is, extra but not nearly as important.

And what is it with all these "should of been made??" topics anyways? I think the less criminals we have in higher and higher positions the better.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/30/08 03:07 PM

Its called Making your bones. The bosses want you to kill so they can get what they want. Pappa did help end the 3rd Colombo War.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 09/30/08 04:11 PM

okay a stranger but there is nothing anywhere about who this person was so how do we know it's for real?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/01/08 08:25 AM

If you were the stranger that was knocked off would you like your name linked to a Mafia killing. I think its for legal reasons that the person couldn't be named. If the stranger killing is untrue, then the person who wrote that info is a liar. I got this info from that person.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/01/08 05:02 PM

Well maybe that person is a liar because what does the stranger care if everyone knows they were killed by a "mafia killing" or any other killing if they are just a stranger. "The stranger" did nothing wrong. It sounds like a lie to me and the part of it being for legal issues is absurd because even serial killers victims names are known in court papers which is public information.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/01/08 05:02 PM

Don't believe everything you read....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/01/08 06:51 PM

The guy is Selwyn Raab - Mafia expert and massive book seller.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/01/08 07:07 PM

The guy is Selwyn Raab - Mafia expert and massive book seller.

He is actually one of the great investigative journalists of our time. He is tenacious where justice is concerned. He's been very instrumental in exposing coerced confessions at the hands of the police. He was a fervent supporter or Rubin "Hurricane" Carter's, and the main reason that his shady conviction became such big news. He was also the creator of the tv show KOJAK. A brilliant guy.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/02/08 12:50 AM

Okay well if he's one of the great investigative journalists of our time he should be able to name the strangers name.
Posted By: SC

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/02/08 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: floridagirl
Don't believe everything you read....

Absolutely. Some of it could be plagarized.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/02/08 12:54 AM

Exactly SC, and some of it especially when there aren't any details could be out right lies.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/02/08 03:01 AM

Okay well if he's one of the great investigative journalists of our time he should be able to name the strangers name.

I have no idea what you two are debating. I was just referring to Mr. Raab's credentials. But for the record, his FIVE FAMILIES is the most thoroughly researched and historically accurate book about the New York mob ever written. Bar none.

Welcome to the boards, Floridagirl.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 10/02/08 01:48 PM

Thank you pizzaboy. I'm not debating anything. I could care less if John Pappa killed a stranger on a dare or not, he has life either way. I'm just adding my two cents in regards to not believing everything people write without some kind of detailed facts to back up what is being written.
Posted By: SickerThanUrAvg

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 11/26/08 12:31 PM

The answer is simple. Only those of pure Italian decent can become made men. John's mother is not Italian. The only exception to this rule has been John Gotti, Jr. and that's only because his father was boss.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 11/26/08 12:33 PM

The stranger was a girl from Florida.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 11/30/08 06:44 PM

It is not true that one must be of pure Italian decent to become made. Only the father must be of Italian decent so we need another "SIMPLE" answer Sickergthanuravg.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 11/30/08 06:46 PM

Lompac, took you two months to come up with that answer. I thought you said it wasn't public info; so were you wrong is it public info or did you pull that name out of your ass?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 12/01/08 01:38 PM

Its called research, you should try it.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 12/01/08 03:35 PM

Is that anything like plagarism?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 12/01/08 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: SC

Is that anything like plagarism?

Absolutely, totally off the radar, my good friend.

Its so far into Outer Space that you can't see it!!

*Wheres my bottle* I'll drink myself into a stupor again!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 12/01/08 04:16 PM

Research from your ass. Not found anywhere in court papers.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 12/01/08 04:17 PM

Go and kick a ball around or whatever it is you do!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 12/01/08 04:20 PM

I do real research you idiot. You make up names to sound like you know what's going on in life. Maybe you should go play with "two balls" I'm sure you're used to doing that....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 12/01/08 04:24 PM

OK... OK... enough.
Posted By: superdynamite

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 02/25/09 03:43 AM

John could never be made. Impossible. Ineligible.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 02/25/09 03:47 AM

I knew that ages ago whe he got 5 life sentences under the age of 30.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 02/25/09 05:08 PM

He was not allowed to be made no matter what.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/11/09 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: superdynamite

I know this but I'm curious as to what your answer is on why.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/11/09 09:13 PM

It is not true that one must be of pure Italian decent to become made. Only the father must be of Italian decent so we need another "SIMPLE" answer Sickergthanuravg.

Stop getting your info from Wikipedia. Also, John's paternal grandmother's nationality/background is not known.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/24/09 12:41 AM

First of all I didn't get my info from Wikipedia and secondly John's paternal grandmother was Italian you idiot because his dad was made. Seems like you have a personal issue with this guy cause your answers on here are all incorrect....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/24/09 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: SickerThanUrAvg

Stop getting your info from Wikipedia. Also, John's paternal grandmother's nationality/background is not known.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/24/09 12:43 AM

First of all I didn't get my info from Wikipedia and secondly John's paternal grandmother was Italian you idiot because his dad was made. Seems like you have a personal issue with this guy cause your answers on here are all incorrect....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/24/09 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: superdynamite

I know this but I'm curious as to what your answer is on why.
Figure it out yourself since you seem to think you know it all...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/24/09 12:46 AM

The answer is simple. Only those of pure Italian decent can become made men. John's mother is not Italian. The only exception to this rule has been John Gotti, Jr. and that's only because his father was boss.
I can name others who are only Italian on their fathers side.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/24/09 02:17 PM

You two need to start playing nice. If you want to continue with the personal insults then take it off the boards.

Now, with that aside, neither of you are right, nor are you wrong about the requirements of becoming a made man in the MAFIA.

While there are no written rules or guidlelines for the MAFIA, we can only go by what is told, and most times embelished, by those who have turned rat or have infiltrated the underworld. Let's keep in mind that while these people have been referred to as men of honor, nothing could be more from the truth, and for many reasons. These people will rant about and advocate "TRADITION" and then throw that same tradition right out the window if that tradition does not suit their needs.

According to books that have been written and stories that have been told about the "traditional" MAFIA, one had to be completely 100% SICILIAN. In other words BOTH the mother AND the father had to be 100% sicilian.

Then as the old mustache petes began to pass away, and the mob became more americanized, they supposedly "eased up" on the rules of becoming a made man and made it where only your Father had to be a 100% sicilian and your mother just italian.

As the years went by and more and more americans became members of the mob, the whole sicilian requirement was completely abolished, the guidelines once again altered to suit the needs of those in power, and only one parent had to be a 100% italian.

After the infiltration by Joe "Donnie Brasco" Pistone, it is rumored that those still in power within the mob decided that one would be required to make his bones ( kill someone ) as part of the requirement for becoming a made man. This was supposedly done because according to Joe "Donnie Brasco" Pistone, he had planted himself so deeply in the family that they were one step away from making him a made man. Keep in mind that Brasco's MO with the mob was that he was an orphan, which would mean to the mob that he did not know his family origins. Yet according to Pistone, they were still willing to make him a made man. But Pistone was pulled from his undercover assignment before the mob inducted him into the family. After learning of his real identity the mob realized that they came very close to making an FBI agent a made man! It is alledged that the mob implemented the "one must make his bones and kill for us" rule after the near mistake of almost "making" Donnie Brasco. This rule was implemented so that they could prevent the possibility of any future undercover law enforcement agents from becoming "made" within the mob.

Then what happened a few years later? John Gotti, the mobster who supposedly was all for traditional La Cosa Nostra, came along and had the Boss of Bosses killed. He took over one of the most powerful and influential mafia families in the underworld, threw most of the so called mob tradition out the window, changed the unwritten rules to suit his needs and feed his ego, and basically decided that he'd make whomever he wanted a made man regardless of their background.

The truth is that when it comes to the mob, the rule is that there ain't no rules. wink

Posted By: Turnbull

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/24/09 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
The truth is that when it comes to the mob, the rule is that their ain't no rules. wink

Yes! And another "rule" is: the boss can do whatever he wants to do, and make whomever he wants to make. As DC pointed out, nothing was known about "Brasco's" parentage, but he was going to be made anyway.

At that, it's better than following "rules." For example, the families were supposed to circulate the names of men they wanted to make among all the families to see if anyone had any objections or negative info on the prospective made men. So a list was put on paper--and the cops found it in Junior Gotti's possession. Oh, the dimwit... crazy

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 04/07/09 08:57 PM

1. His mother was jewish.
2. He was uncontrollable.

Pick one.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 04/29/09 05:45 PM

Uncontrollable how so?
Posted By: Erotickitty

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/14/09 04:05 PM

Do any of you actually know John? He is a very sweet guy. I've known him for many years...I must say he would so not at all be amused by these posts about him.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/14/09 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Erotickitty
Do any of you actually know John? He is a very sweet guy. I've known him for many years...I must say he would so not at all be amused by these posts about him.

Let's see. He was convicted of four murders, suspected in AT LEAST another 6, and he's serving 4 consecutive life sentences, plus 45 years. Yeah, he sounds like a real prince.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/14/09 05:01 PM

Darling, I do believe the question was do you actually know him? Not do you read the Newspaper. I'm smiling at you as I say this.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/14/09 05:21 PM

Darling, I do believe the question was do you actually know him? Not do you read the Newspaper. I'm smiling at you as I say this.

What difference does that make?

I don't know Charles Manson---who, by the way, was convicted of fewer murders than John---but I'm pretty sure he was a psychopath. And no, I don't know John. I'm quite a bit older than he is. But trust me, honey, I've known plenty of guys like him. And once you've met one murderous, psychopathic scumbag, you've met them all.

I'll say one thing, any one who picks the username Erotic Kitty has a great sense of humor, so keep smiling.

Welcome to the boards.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/14/09 11:48 PM

Thank you for the welcome pizzaboy....
John is nothing at all like Charlie. If they interest you, why don't you meet them?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/16/09 07:46 PM

Do any of you actually know John? He is a very sweet guy.

I'm sure that he was a very sweet guy. In fact I'll bet that he was a really great guy......that is if you were not someone who had something that he wanted, stood in his way of doing business, refused to pay him protection money or declined to do something that he wanted you to do.

Believe me, I grew up around a lot of 'John Gottis' and almost all of them, on the surface, were really great people. But that doesn't mean that deep down they weren't cold blooded murders and / or bloodsucking leaches.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 03:23 AM

Dancing with the Devil can be fun...

Meow....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 04:31 AM

Meow....

Yeah, and curiosity killed the cat.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 05:41 PM

Gee I don't know bout that. Last time I checked I was still alive and purring sweetly....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 06:58 PM

I think this thread should be put out of it's misery. This is all that asshole Lompac's doing anyway.
Posted By: Mark

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 07:02 PM

RIP

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 07:07 PM

Erotickitty, you knew him? How sweet was he, cause he sounds mighty, mighty sweet to me.....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 07:17 PM

Are Erotic Kitty and Florida Girl one and the same?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 07:19 PM

We are absolutly not the same.....I think Erotic Kitty is gone, and I didn't ever know John....
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/19/09 10:50 PM

Are all 3 of youz one and the same?? tongue
Posted By: veneratio

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/20/09 01:33 AM

Meow....

Haha what a call!
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/20/09 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: veneratio

Meow....

Haha what a call!

ah but satisfaction brought it back.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/20/09 11:46 AM

"Now youse can't leave."

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 03:06 AM

No Baby Florida Girl and Erotickitty are not the same girl....
Yes, I know JP very, very well. Considering we used to sleep in the same bed together for quite a few years... But wise girls never kiss and tell.. they just purr sweetly.. Smiling at you... Ya all are sure a fiesty little bunch. Are any of you actually Italians or the real deal?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 03:15 AM

No Baby Florida Girl and Erotickitty are not the same girl....
Yes, I know JP very, very well. Considering we used to sleep in the same bed together for quite a few years... But wise girls never kiss and tell.. they just purr sweetly.. Smiling at you... Ya all are sure a fiesty little bunch. Are any of you actually Italians or the real deal?

Define 'The Real Deal'.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 03:42 AM

He still puts me on his commissary list
right next to the whip cream and box of chocolates
Designer kitty, my purr comes in flavors
Told him Lick me right the first time or you gotta do it over
like it's a rehearsal for a catnip commercial
How many licks does it take..?

ok.. I couldn't resist. I'm naughty like that sometimes... I'm laughing...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 03:43 AM

On here or up close and personal? Smiling at you...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 03:44 AM

On here or up close and in person? Smiling at you....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 03:47 AM

I'll be honest, I'm now a very confused young man.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 12:18 PM

What the heck is going on here? eek
Maybe this is why ladies ain't allowed in social clubs? rolleyes

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 03:46 PM

Erotic I see you're a Lil Kim fan. These guys are clueless. So do you really still keep in touch with him? If so tell him he has a major "Fan Base" wooohoooo...Oh an please do tell some of your wisegirl secrets,with him cause I could only imagine what a night with him would be like....Throb, throb, throb...lolololo

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 04:28 PM

Sure, I'll tell him he has a fan base. He will surely be quite amused. And yes, these guys are clueless. By the way women are allowed in social clubs. Girlfriends on Friday nights and wives on Saturdays

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 05:07 PM

"SOCIAL CLUBS" - aka: "members only"; The Ravenite, Palma Boys, etc...not night clubs. BTW, which night did you go out on?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 05:26 PM

Am I the only one hearing "Twilight Zone" music here?? lol

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 05:38 PM

lolNo, in fact I'm starting to see Glenn Close's face!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
"SOCIAL CLUBS" - aka: "members only"; The Ravenite, Palma Boys, etc...not night clubs. BTW, which night did you go out on?

Mark, Erotic said she shared his bed for years with him, she didn't say she went out with him on a "certain night". And Erotic I'm still waiting to know how good he worked it....ha ha

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 08:01 PM

SC.....A story of two women, one who knows the ins and outs of how a real bad boy worked it the other who can only imagine...Soon their worlds will collide here... IN THE TWLIGHT ZONE....woooooooooooooooooobaby....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 08:34 PM

I'm most certainly hearing it... u'pazzu! Madonn'.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/21/09 10:39 PM

Okay, where's the hidden cameras? I think we are on one of those candid camera, Howie do it gag show things!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 12:14 AM

You know what they say about people who go around boasting and bragging that they know this person, knew that person and did this and that with so and so, right? wink

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 12:18 AM

You know what they say about people who go around boasting and bragging that they know this person, knew that person and did this and that with so and so, right? wink

Uhm, ya think? lol

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 12:27 AM

Am I the only one hearing "Twilight Zone" music here??

SC.....A story of two women, one who knows the ins and outs of how a real bad boy worked it the other who can only imagine...Soon their worlds will collide here... IN THE TWLIGHT ZONE....woooooooooooooooooobaby....

More like the story of Sybil.... multiple personalities talking to each other. Doo doo doo doo, the signpost up ahead - the Twilight Zone!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 12:28 AM

Bride of Lompac. lol
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 01:14 AM

Property-rich NYC couple accused of welfare fraud

The parents of a 21-year-old student believed to be killed in a mob hit were indicted Wednesday on charges they stole welfare benefits while making nearly $500,000 in mortgage payments on at least 13 properties.

Carmine and Rosa Gargano concealed ownership of residential and commercial properties by transferring them to shell companies, the Brooklyn district attorney's office said.

They applied for and were granted Medicaid benefits, falsely claiming their monthly income was next-to-nothing, according to the attorney's office. They claimed to be earning $150 a week at one point, and claimed on another application that they made only $19,593 a year, prosecutors said. From August 2004 through February 2009, they collected $33,509 in Medicaid benefits.

At the same time, though, they were making more than $500,000 in mortgage payments per year through a corporation to six separate mortgagees with Chase or HSBC, prosecutors said. It wasn't clear where the money came from.

The couple pleaded not guilty at an arraignment Wednesday to charges of welfare fraud, grand larceny and offering a false instrument for filing. They were released on their own recognizance and were given a June 12 court date.

The couple's attorney, Joseph Mure, said his clients surrendered voluntarily, and that both of them had fallen ill at some point, had no insurance, and applied for Medicaid.

The Garganos' son, Carmine Gargano Jr., was a Pace University student who disappeared in 1994. He was not a mobster, but was believed to be killed because his cousin, who was in a rival family, got into a dispute with the Colombo crime family.

John Pappa, a Colombo associate, was at first suspected in the student's murder. Pappa is now in prison after being convicted in four other murders involving the Colombo family, but he denies involvement in Gargano's disappearance or killing.

In March, FBI investigators resumed digging in a Long Island field used by mobsters as a burial ground where investigators suspect Gargano and Colombo associate Richard Greaves may be buried. Greaves was believed killed in 1995 because bosses feared he might become an informant. So far, their remains have not been found.

Mure said the Garganos were not tied to the mob.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/newyork/ny-bc-ny--welfarefraud0520may20,0,4838438.story

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 01:36 AM

Am I the only one hearing "Twilight Zone" music here??

More like the story of Sybil.... multiple personalities talking to each other. Doo doo doo doo, the signpost up ahead - the Twilight Zone!

Even better.....The Three Faces Of Eve!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 05:34 AM

Who can answer these few simple questions?

1) SickerThanUrAvg has made 3 posts on the BB, all in this thread. Why?

2) superdynamite has made 3 posts on the BB, all in this thread. Why?

3) Erotickitty has made 10 posts on the BB, all in this thread. Why?

4) floridagirl has made 22 posts on the BB, all is this thread. Why?

5) At least 2 of the people above share the same IP address. Why?

Who wants to begin?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 08:33 AM

SC: Teacher, this test ain't fair. I didn't study for it.

Geoff: It's a pappa quiz. You're not supposed to study for it.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 11:43 AM

"Our true enemy(s) has yet to reveal him(her)self!"

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 01:40 PM

FloridaGirl , I truly am beginning to think we are the only 2 sane people in here. Ha!
Mark, John does not have a wife as John was never married. Yet.. That is. if I have my way and I usually do get my way.. He will be in the future very married!!!. Smiling at you...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 01:42 PM

Well Florida and I do not have the same IP addresses. So if you are implying we do. Then you are either really dumb about computers or good at fabrication. Ha!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 01:56 PM

John does not have a wife as John was never married. Yet.. That is. if I have my way and I usually do get my way.. He will be in the future very married!!!.

You should get couseling, lady. But assuming you do get to marry this scumbag, psycho, wannabe murderer, let me be the first to congratulate you. I'm sure it will be a very fulfilling 40 or 50 years, seeing that you'll never get to wake up in his arms, never get to bear his children, never get to vacation together, walk on the beach together, raise children and grow old together, to do any of the things that a more conventional couple like to do together. Of course, there's always visiting day.

Now take this however you want, I don't really give a fuck one way or the other. Here's the thing about wiseguy whores (and before you ask, I grew up around and worked with these assholes all my life)--- the women that are attracted to these morons are all the same. They all have very low self esteem. They all have "daddy" issues, usually from being sexually abused by an older male family member, and they're all very stupid. Mama Corleone doesn't exist. Now for your sake, I hope that you were never abused or anything like that. I'm hoping that you are the way you are for the latter reason: You're just a dummy. Well, either way, good luck to you.

Now Geoffy, SC, DC, TB----for the love of God and everything Holy, could we please lock this thread? It's like the curse of Lompac, the one thing of his that just won't go away.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 03:01 PM

Geesh, Pizzaboy, what are you so angry about. It's only a conversation...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
"Our true enemy(s) has yet to reveal him(her)self!"

Not true.

It's amazing to watch the length that someone will go to trying to disguise their identity. Using a go-between (i.e. fake) ISP, using multiple accounts with supposed different ISPs, etc.

This is quite hilarious.

I'm beginning to think this has my vote for Thread of the Year.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 03:34 PM

What's not true?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/22/09 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Who can answer these few simple questions?

1) SickerThanUrAvg has made 3 posts on the BB, all in this thread. Why?

2) superdynamite has made 3 posts on the BB, all in this thread. Why?

3) Erotickitty has made 10 posts on the BB, all in this thread. Why?

4) floridagirl has made 22 posts on the BB, all is this thread. Why?

5) At least 2 of the people above share the same IP address. Why?

Who wants to begin?

Okay, I'll begin. I googled something about tattoos one day and saw a picture of JP's back. I began to read about him, found the story interesting and found this site. I did not start this post it just happens to be the only one that interested me on here so that is my reason for only posting about this subject. As for the IP address stuff I don't share it with anyone else on here and I was having a laugh with the girl who says she is going to marry Mr. Pappa. I don't understand why everyone is so crazy over people just having some fun. PS now I have 24 posts about this JGeoff just so you can keep count....(don't flip out I'm just teasing"....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 01:40 PM

Pizzaboy, Now you have me really laughing for real. I, should get some counsoling, yet you all are the ones who waste your lives on here wanting to be the real thing but not so you have to start discussions about it!! How funny is that? You all live your lives on here being "wannabes". Why not can this entire ridiculous board and ya all go out and get some real lives!! I posted simply because your conversation topics amuse me to no end! I am actually a very successful individual. Thank you though for worrying about my "mental" health but you see it is fine. I am a pyschologist.
FloridaGirl and I were having a conversation; it was you guys who butted in. Not like we asked ya all too. you all sit on here and profess to detest these Italians so much; yet you must be fascinated with them and the way we live because why else would you waste your time creating whole conversation boards about their lives? So perhaps since I'm the qualified professional here in the field; you should follow my good advice and go get a real life and stop thinking you are better than those you dedicate your boards to.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 01:46 PM

Don Cardi,
you my friend are simply immature and believe me it shows BIG TIME. Maybe when you grow up your be man enough to actually fill the boots of these Italian men you blog about.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 01:50 PM

And you Mark should go back and take some more computer classess. Same ips could just mean we reside in the same area or same state. Same Ips do not mean someone is the same person. Hope this educates you in this field.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 01:55 PM

You're a psychologist?

You can barely structure a sentence, yet you're an M.D. Uhm, okaaaaay.

You ask who is Italian on these boards. Well, many of us are proud Italian-Americans, who take great pride in our culture. Culture. Our food, film, music, literature, education. Sure we have an interest in the mob, but as a whole, we're smart enough to realize that these lowlifes do nothing but bring shame on our people. But I don't expect you to be intellignt enough to understand. You're the type who thinks that the best part of being Italian is wearing a gold chain and yelling aaaay-ooohhh out the window. In short, you're a stupid twat.

Again . . . a psycholologist? A shrink that has a thing for a scumbag killer who killed ten men before his 21st birthday?

Must've been some medical school.

Ahem.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 01:59 PM

One other thing PizzaBoy.. You should never assme a girl is a whore simply because of who she chooses to date. Also to some extent I agree with you that some not all of women who date these types of men might have low self esteem. I say not all because I , too grew up among these folks and I have seen some pretty well educated, intelligent, successful women love these men. You should not pass judgement on these types of men or women either. For they too are human and love just like the rest of humans. You seem like an extremely smart man. So I'm assuming you too post on these ridiculous boards out of sheer amusement and not because you have fantasies about being one of these men! The truth is the "boys" on these boards all secretly wish they were one of these men. Hence why they waste so much of their time on here discussing topics regarding them.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:09 PM

If you are a proud American/Italian then that would make you a Roman Catholic. So then practice what you were taught in church. Stop throwing stones and casting judgement. Stop assuming you are any better than the rest of the humans on earth. Those people bring no shame to our culture. No more shame than any other law breaking Italian brings. Most of them do more for our people than folks like to admit. Truth is most all of you would love nothing better than to hang out with and socialise with them. Honestly perhaps it is you all who have low self esteem in that you admire from afar because you are cowardly in worrying about what others think of you if you are seen in their company. Me, I don't ever concern myself with what others think of me. Who are others? They are no better only think they are!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:13 PM

Those people bring no shame to our culture.

You're kidding, right?

And I don't need to judge John. Twelve of his peers already have.

Life in jail. lol lol lol lol

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:16 PM

Don Cardi,
you my friend are simply immature and believe me it shows BIG TIME. Maybe when you grow up your be man enough to actually fill the boots of these Italian men you blog about.

uhwhat confused confused

I am actually a very successful individual.
I know JP very, very well. We used to sleep in the same bed together for quite a few years. I am a very successful individual. He still puts me on his commissary list right next to the whip cream and box of chocolates. it's a rehearsal for a catnip commercial. I am actually a very successful individual. women are allowed in social clubs. Girlfriends on Friday nights and wives on Saturdays. I am a very successful individual.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:21 PM

Girlfriends on Friday nights and wives on Saturdays

Thanks for enlightening the 10 or 12 people in the world who HAVEN'T seen "Goodfellas."

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:32 PM

I'm sure it will be a very fulfilling 40 or 50 years, seeing that you'll never get to wake up in his arms, never get to bear his children, never get to vacation together, walk on the beach together, raise children and grow old together, to do any of the things that a more conventional couple like to do together. Of course, there's always visiting day.

Now in response to this. Let me say this to you pizzaboy. Love and marriage is supposed to be forever. The vows are supposed to be in good and bad times. So that said... allow me now to educate you about the difference between a "whore" and a "Lady". A whore is around for the Gold and the money and the lifestyle. She exits the picture when the Fez comes calling because you see she can not go without cock between her legs for very long. But a lady.. A lady stands by her mans side no matter what lies ahead. I hope you married a lady and not a whore! I also wish for you that you are never placed in the position that you have to discover if the women you love is a whore or a Lady! I, pizzaboy, am a Lady.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:36 PM

I, pizzaboy, am a Lady.

You, Lady, are a fucking whack-job. lol

Oh, and your use of the word cock. A lady, indeed!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:38 PM

Thanks for enlightening the 10 or 12 people in the world who HAVEN'T seen "Goodfellas."

Sadly... 99 percent of you live your lives through that movie. Only dreaming of the real thing but never being man enough to aquire your fantasy.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:39 PM

You, Lady, are a fucking whack-job.

Oh, and your use of the word cock. A lady, indeed!

Life in jail.

Life in jail.

You are so mature right? I'm laughing...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:41 PM

OK, cut it out now.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:42 PM

You, Lady, are a fucking whack-job.

I'd rather be thought of as a whack job as you say,than be a phoney and a hypocrite like you on this board are.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:43 PM

OK.... there's a learning disability here, so I'll write this REAL SLOW....

Cut it out now!!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 02:57 PM

What's the matter Baby.. Is it getting too hot in here for you?

But OK as you wish.... The funny thing is if JP actually ever stood before any of you, you'd piss your pants!! Ha! Yes, I'm amused. With that I shall bid you a nice day....

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:02 PM

What's the matter Baby.. Is it getting too hot in here for you?

But OK as you wish.... The funny thing is if JP actually ever stood before any of you, you'd piss your pants!! Ha! Yes, I'm amused. With that I shall bid you a nice day....

No. I just decided to respect SC. He's a mod here and a friend, so I wasn't going to reply any more out of respect for him. But you don't fucking stop. John's a punk. He was born that way. He'll die that way. His father was a punk, so he really never had a chance, I guess. If you gave him a kid, he'd be a punk, too.

Now go away.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:11 PM

John's a punk. He was born that way. He'll die that way. His father was a punk, so he really never had a chance, I guess. If you gave him a kid, he'd be a punk, too.

And what are you? You certainly are no gentleman.. So therefore you must be a punk too!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:11 PM

Kitty,

I assume you know how to read, so I guess you just choose to disregard my two requests for you to stop this shit.

I assure you, this third request will be the last one. Cut out your crap NOW.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:33 PM

Kitty,

I assume you know how to read, so I guess you just choose to disregard my two requests for you to stop this shit.

I assure you, this third request will be the last one. Cut out your crap NOW.

So you run your boards by silencing truth huh? You prefer to spread falsehoods and untrue crap because it makes you feel more like men huh? You silence those who know the truth because you can not handle hearing it huh? I can read Mark. But those of us who are REAL follow nobody elses rules. You think you are a man because on here you weild power to silence huh? OKay if that's what makes you feel like a man. Go for it. You can remove me and continue on with your little croonies who don't truly know jack crap bout the mob!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:40 PM

That's not nice, Kitty. SC was more than patient in giving you three warnings. For you to insult him like that is uncalled for.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:46 PM

That's not nice, Kitty. SC was more than patient in giving you three warnings. For you to insult him like that is uncalled for.

What is it with men? When they can not win an argument with a woman by use of intelligence ; they resort to mean nastiness. Do not blame me Pizzaboy because you can not nicely hold a conversation when someone has a different opinion than yourself. You got nasty first calling me a whore. I simply defended myself from your attack.

You may have grew up around them honey but I lived with them and my family is them and it is I who carries their name and I who knows truth. You just worship from afar and spread BS about stuff you truly have no clue about!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:50 PM

If you are a proud American/Italian then that would make you a Roman Catholic. So then practice what you were taught in church.

Should I be a good Catholic like John Pappa?

For those unfamiliar with the story, when this punk was arrested for the last time, in 1997, it was in a Catholic Church---Saint Ann's on Staten Island. It was at a wedding rehearsal. He was to be in Sal Sparacino's wedding party. But the thing is, unknown to Sal Sparacino, Pappa killed his brother, John Sparacino. Now when the police convened to arrest John at the rehearsal, he pulled a gun on them right in Church. Honorable, huh?

You see, Kitty. You never know who you're talking to online. Some of us actually know the truth.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:56 PM

For those unfamiliar with the story, when this punk was arrested for the last time, in 1997, it was in a Catholic Church---Saint Ann's on Staten Island. It was at a wedding rehearsal. He was to be in Sal Sparacino's wedding party. But the thing is, unknown to Sal Sparacino, Pappa killed his brother, John Sparacino. Now when the police convened to arrest John at the rehearsal, he pulled a gun on them right in Church. Honorable, huh?

You see, Kitty. You never know who you're talking to online. Some of us actually know the truth.

Now go away, you stupid twat.

Your the stupid one. Reread it. JP was there at that church with his GIRLFRIEND . Who looks dumb now?

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 03:58 PM

Now go away, you stupid twat.

Congrads Pizza you can read a newspaper story. Wow! Good job. Mr. I know my mob facts. And he did not pull a gun; he tossed the gun into the pew!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 04:01 PM

Or lets be even crystal clearer. He was outside on the church steps when he took his gun out. As he ran into the church he tossed the gun into a pew. Like I said you know NOTHING except the BS you read in the papers!

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 04:03 PM

JP was there at that church with his GIRLFRIEND. Who looks dumb now?

Who cares who he was at the Church with?

He was still going to serve in the wedding party of a guy whose brother he killed. And he still pulled a gun at the Church itself.

Listen, enjoy your weekend. Maybe you guys can go down the shore or something. Oh, that's right. Your scumbag murderer boyfriend is doing life. lol

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/23/09 04:06 PM

He was outside on the church steps when he took his gun out. As he ran into the church he tossed the gun into a pew.

Oh, I stand corrected. A class guy for sure. But he still took a gun to Church, didn't he? I mean, you just posted it yourself.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/24/09 05:08 AM

In fairness to Pappa, the feds took a murdering scumbag drug dealer and made a deal with him to testify against Pappa. So it was a rat that really helped seal Pappa's fate.

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/25/09 02:20 PM

Wow a few days away and I miss all this. Did you guys make my new friend Erotic go away, now who am I going to be silly with? Don Cardi I got all the transcripts from the trial and you are correct in regard to the drug dealer scumbag that sealed Pappa's fate. There really isn't hard evidence about anything they accused and convicted him for. Most of it was based on what MM said...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/25/09 02:26 PM

You gotta keep an open mind when we talk. I mean, I hope you're not a hothead like your sister Erotic Kitty. You -- can't talk business with her...

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/26/09 12:30 AM

"Yeah, even Don Cardi won't be able to call off Pizzaboy..."

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 05/26/09 01:45 PM

In fairness to Pappa, the feds took a murdering scumbag drug dealer and made a deal with him to testify against Pappa.

No argument there. The Government does make deals with the Devil. No doubt about it.

More often than not, the Federal Witness protection program is a moral assault on our society. Deals with the Devil are evil by nature. When people (Gravano) can trade up to nineteen lives for the opportunity to relocate to the Arizona desert, the Government has made fools of us all.

I just think that in certain instances, you have to deal with the Devil's henchmen, in order to take down the Devil himself.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 08/30/09 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
You're a psychologist?

You can barely structure a sentence, yet you're an M.D. Uhm, okaaaaay.

You ask who is Italian on these boards. Well, many of us are proud Italian-Americans, who take great pride in our culture. Culture. Our food, film, music, literature, education. Sure we have an interest in the mob, but as a whole, we're smart enough to realize that these lowlifes do nothing but bring shame on our people. But I don't expect you to be intellignt enough to understand. You're the type who thinks that the best part of being Italian is wearing a gold chain and yelling aaaay-ooohhh out the window. In short, you're a stupid twat.

Again . . . a psycholologist? A shrink that has a thing for a scumbag killer who killed ten men before his 21st birthday?

Must've been some medical school.

Ahem.

Anybody who doesn't understand and applaud this logic is really not mentally mature enough to be taken seriously.

John Pappa. What a nutter. Cold, man, cold. What was it has father was whacked over again? Geez, what a life. Born into it, i guess.

Still, isnt one of the Gotti brothers a dedicated florist or horticulturist?
Go's to show choices matter more than genes.

Yeah, ive seen his tatts. Meh.
Posted By: Veritas

Re: John Pappa: Should he have been made? - 03/28/10 04:40 AM

This had me in stitches I laughed so hard and if Erotic Kitty is who I think it is she definitely has something to brag about....JP's reputation for his love of the ladies was legendary. I know him about 18yrs and I still haven't heard one complain about his prowess...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET